Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388754 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by geloorrrrdd(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
greenstar:
I got the contract!!!
I meandered psychologically with the client and he sent me a renewed offer of 410 cheesy

But I'm seriously dumping glo
What category, sir?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by geloorrrrdd(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please, I need an upwork approved account.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmdam(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Upwork Profile Not Approved After Multiple Attempts? I Can Help to Set Up an Approved Upwork Profile of Any Country and for Any Category & Skills Within 48 Hours.

To get started, kindly message me via emmdamlaw @ g m a i l . c o m OR

WhatsApp Only > > > +2 3 4 7 0 3 8 4 0 7 0 4 2

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity that can change your story of struggle to a success story for lifetime!

And if you want that massive income from premium clients, Act now!

You are required to pay the service fee which is available in my signature and non-negotiable after you receive a confirmation email of profile approval from Upwork in order to claim the full ownership of your Upwork account (PAYMENT AFTER COMPLETE SERVICE DELIVERY).

Service Bonus: FREE Premium tips to succeed on Upwork beyond your imagination and prompt response to FREE mentorship.

TOS apply

#SayNoToUnemploymentWithTheSkillsYouHaveGotToOffer

#BePartOfUpworkSuccessStories
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by greenstar: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
Please, I need an upwork approved account.

Any of your choice. Nigerian or foreign
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by amazinghope: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
I am looking for a writer to rewrite website from top to bottom.

Visit website at http://andriusit.co.uk

I want you to rewrite every text on the site. I don't want to have duplicate, and also I want to sound appealing, warm, and great expert in what I do. Hope that makes sense.
You should have access to each page
Start from background and work your way down
Can you edit pages with edit building. Top admin line should show Edit with WPBakery Page Builder..

If you think you can do it. please contact me @ 08113363310.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 6:35am On Feb 10, 2018
I need a prolific content writer that can deliver good content with back-up link. The article should be 1800 word count and should be delivered ASAP. Contact me if you are free.
Note: The work must be 100% plagiarism free and your grammar should pass copyScape test or grammarly. Please some websites are forbidden links like Wikipedia etc.

Contact me for business.
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by amazinghope: 6:39am On Feb 10, 2018
stlarry001:
I need a prolific content writer that can deliver good content with back-up link. The article should be 1800 word count and should be delivered ASAP. Contact me if you are free.
Note: The work must be 100% plagerism free and your grammar should pass copyscalpe test or grammarly. Please some websites are forbidden links like Wikipedia etc.

Contact me let do business.
Thanks
the writers article should pass CopyScape, while yours has not even passed nairaland's grammar check grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2018
amazinghope:
the writers article should pass CopyScape, while yours has not even passed nairaland's grammar check grin angry grin

It might not have passed Nairaland test MA. But at least I have not been rejected since I started working on Upwork. And those that wish to write and earn extra cash should contact me. Thanks for spotting out those errors.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by amazinghope: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2018
stlarry001:

It might not have passed Nairaland test MA. But at least I have not been rejected since I started working on Upwork. And those that wish to write and earn extra cash should contact me. Thanks for spotting out those errors.
I didn't mean it in a bad light though.
Was just messing around.
Shalom!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2018
amazinghope:
I didn't mean it in a bad light though.
Was just messing around.
Shalom!

I understand. You guys made some of us better. I appreciate
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Mendowed: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2018
I have a US location verified Upwork for sale. You can apply jobs that's state " freelancers from US Only"

Almost zero completion for you. If you understand what I'm talking about.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
I need writers oh. Please contact me (timichoisaac@gmail.com)
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by aberyomi09(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
20 Fiverr review needed

20 Fiverr review needed

20 Fiverr review needed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by johnkay1(m): 6:48am On Feb 11, 2018
Peter Ezra is a notorious E - currency scammer and he's very good at it. Record shown that he likes using Ecobank for his dubious transactions. The account number is 0341188190; his nairaland usernames are Enesi1, Ezravandi etc.
Phone numbers : 08081420033, 09073725529 though he changes number very often. He is here on this thread, I can feel his presence but has not launch attack. Becareful of MYSELF 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by johnkay1(m): 6:50am On Feb 11, 2018
His tricks has been well known in E- currency thread
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
I am in need of a technical writer.

The writer must meet the following requirements:

Experienced in ICO Whitepaper writing (you will show me a sample and I will ask you questions) and sound in cryptos.

Have a good turnaround time

Have an eye for detail

Must be ready to take up a huge task of up to 5000 words

Have a fluid command of American English

A full-time freelance writer

Work must be devoid of plagiarism

Must be smart and intelligent

If you meet these requirements, send me a copy of your previous job in this format:

Name:

Email Address:

Phone Number:

Charge:

Sample: attached

To nature.paschal@gmail.com

Again, this is urgent, and you are starting immediately.

Please ignore this post if you don't meet any of these requirements
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
emmdam:
Upwork Profile Not Approved After Multiple Attempts? I Can Help to Set Up an Approved Upwork Profile of Any Country and for Any Category & Skills Within 48 Hours.

To get started, kindly message me via emmdamlaw @ g m a i l . c o m OR

WhatsApp Only > > > +2 3 4 7 0 3 8 4 0 7 0 4 2

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity that can change your story of struggle to a success story for lifetime!

And if you want that massive income from premium clients, Act now!

You are required to pay the service fee which is available in my signature and non-negotiable after you receive a confirmation email of profile approval from Upwork in order to claim the full ownership of your Upwork account (PAYMENT AFTER COMPLETE SERVICE DELIVERY).

Service Bonus: FREE Premium tips to succeed on Upwork beyond your imagination and prompt response to FREE mentorship.

TOS apply

#SayNoToUnemploymentWithTheSkillsYouHaveGotToOffer

#BePartOfUpworkSuccessStories

Hey! stop this rubbish you're doing. Don't post such on this thread again!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mendowed:
I have a US location verified Upwork for sale. You can apply jobs that's state " freelancers from US Only"

Almost zero completion for you. If you understand what I'm talking about.

Contact me 07030852441

Don't post such on this thread again! be warned!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by maviarcad1: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
victor101:

Don't post such on this thread again! be warned!!

This obviously is a scam but some people will fall for it.

I don't know why we Nigerians like to prey on each other with the situation of this Country.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hi. please what is "Active Milestone" And does it mean the client has accepted that the job has been completed?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ayo527(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2018
I have over 12 hours of audio and I need three transcribers ASAP who can deliver at least one audio hour a day.
Pay is #2500 per audio hour.
Contact my signature asap if interested.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2018
smiley

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by geloorrrrdd(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
justi4jesu:
smiley
You exchange Upwork dollars for naira?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
You exchange Upwork dollars for naira?

Yes sure i do, smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by geloorrrrdd(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
justi4jesu:

Yes sure i do, smiley
How do I contact you off nairaland?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by MYSELF2018: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
johnkay1:
Peter Ezra is a notorious E - currency scammer and he's very good at it. Record shown that he likes using Ecobank for his dubious transactions. The account number is 0341188190; his nairaland usernames are Enesi1, Ezravandi etc.
Phone numbers : 08081420033, 09073725529 though he changes number very often. He is here on this thread, I can feel his presence but has not launch attack. Becareful of MYSELF 2018

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Need a professional writer for your eBook writing project? Please contact me on 0816/903/7433 (WhatsApp & Phone Call) for writing services, affordably offered, promptly delivered.

I am also available for academic writing, legal writing, content writing, article writing, product description, among others.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by daveo1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hey, I am David...

This is a personal opinion, but I think Nigerians are facing so many challenges in the online space, most of which we have decided to amplify by ourselves and our actions.

I also think we (freelancers) are being chased up and down by administrators of these sites because we have chosen to do things the easy way, which is as a result of our smart nature as Nigerians.

I think it is possible to open an upwork account with Nigerian details and get accepted (even if it might be hellish to do so), but as Nigerians, we hardly want to attempt it over and over again till we get it right, when we can get an easier version with some of the steps listed on this thread.

I am a graphics designer (a very good one at that), but I have been rejected by upwork about two times over, because maybe I was not through with my approach, but going through the few pages of this thread, I lkke to assume that it is very possible to be accepted into upwork with entire Nigerian details.

If there is anyone that has had success at this, signify, and give us your working methods so Nigerians would have a clean alternative to getting approved on that platform, and clear some of this bad air hovering around the Nigerian tag name on the internet.

I need to make some freelance money too...

Help a brother. My pidgin tight die, aspa edo boy wey I be... Lol just help. Let's be clean with this approach.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
URGENT: Good evening. Could I get someone (A LEGIT EXCHANGER) to add my Upwork email to his/her Paypal? I'll like to withdraw some of my Upwork funds. Kindly quote this message and I'll contact you.

Shalom!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wiloy2k8(m): 4:15am On Feb 17, 2018
victor101:
URGENT: Good evening. Could I get someone (A LEGIT EXCHANGER) to add my Upwork email to his/her Paypal? I'll like to withdraw some of my Upwork funds. Kindly quote this message and I'll contact you.

Shalom!

hey
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Bevima: 4:48am On Feb 17, 2018
victor101:

Shalom!

Come to my WhatsApp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 1x2x3: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2018
Sell your Fiverr $$ if its below $20 only

Good Rates

WhatsApp O 7 O 1 4 5 4 6 5 1 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.