Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388925 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chineduho: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
mojeed4:

please I wouldn't mind having some of the 10k, 20k jobs you give to students. I am also a student trying to make ends meet. God will bless you as you bless others.
ogungbireadedolapo@gmail.com
You better dont jonse, dat guy never responds.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by G12(m): 12:09am On Oct 26, 2015
pocoapoco88:
dats amazing bro,r u on facebook,if yes hw do i add u?

Yeah, guess you have my email
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by yullah: 1:01am On Oct 26, 2015
G12:

If you're an online freelancer, just withdraw your earnings into your account and your card will be loaded. Except you wanna use it for a different purpose, you may please contact some exchangers on Nairaland.

Thanks G12. Am making the payment for a different purpose. I need to pay some amount which my MasterCard (ATM) can not make due to limitations set by banks. Dunno any exchanger here if there is please let me know
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by G12(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2015
yullah:

Thanks G12. Am making the payment for a different purpose. I need to pay some amount which my MasterCard (ATM) can not make due to limitations set by banks. Dunno any exchanger here if there is please let me know

OK, I think @preseg aka legalwealth can help with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by pocoapoco88: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2015
G12:

Yeah, guess you have my email
ya jst dat i hadly access dat email address.facebook wud b alot beta 4 me
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by G12(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
pocoapoco88:
ya jst dat i hadly access dat email address.facebook wud b alot beta 4 me

Alright, you may drop your details then so that I can send you a request. Though, I hardly have time for Facebook.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by pocoapoco88: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
G12:

Alright, you may drop your details then so that I can send you a request. Though, I hardly have time for Facebook.
ok
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 01ghostmode: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Guys I've completed a job on upwork, bt d job still shows "on going" on my profile.
Do I've to go to d job details n click "end contract" to end d job?
Plz I need help cos contractors viewing my profile see dt I've an ongoing job n are unwilling to hire me.
Thanks guys.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by cheehummer(f): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2015
pls guys how does the escrow thing work? I and my prospective employer are stuck. he was suggesting PayPal. what do I do pls?

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by damzy88: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Hello everyone,

Where can I collect my payoneer card in Lagos.

I guess it should be available now.

Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kloverneon(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Can someone please help me out with proposal bid
samples. It is not as if I'll copy it but I would like to see
it
and learn how effective bids look like and also produce
one
too. After reading a whole lot about the wining bid, I feel
empty upstairs whenever I want to bid. Please someone
should help me out; just good proposal bid samples...

@victor101
@fxbot
@pocoapoco88
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by hisenjos: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2015
cheehummer:
pls guys how does the escrow thing work? I and my prospective employer are stuck. he was suggesting PayPal. what do I do pls?

Thanks

We can help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral, Upwork, domain name sales etc
We pay to your Naira bank account promptly.
Attractive rates
See signature for contact details.
You can send sms and we will call you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-fiverr-freelancer
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by jonddon(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
ipain:
do you have a PC? I can teach you website design basic that you can use to start. I am not based in those states but facebook is available for live chat training.

Let me know if you will take it up.
good day Bros. Am interested. How do I get in touch with you sir
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Mcslize: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
G12:

Writing

wonderful!

Carry me along. Could u pls send me ur whatsapp numb? lets keep in touch. Accept and send me an email
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 01ghostmode: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
The ogas here shud plz help us by giving us clues on what to do and what not to do...
Am also a writer and proofreader in case anybody here has any such work to give out.
Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by cheehummer(f): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
pls house, is there a way to handle an hourly project with a tablet. I have already accepted the project.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hello house,

I have registered and requested for a payoneer master card. However, i don't have a P.O box. Hence i filled in my house address, googled my area's zip code and filled it in, when i was registering for the card.
Pls will i have a problem receiving the card? How will i recieve it? Thanx in anticipation of your response.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by G12(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2015
Mcslize:

wonderful!

Carry me along. Could u pls send me ur whatsapp numb? lets keep in touch. Accept and send me an email

Send me a PM
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Mcslize: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2015
G12:

Send me a PM
sent
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 01ghostmode: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Geofavor:
Hello house,

I have registered and requested for a payoneer master card. However, i don't have a P.O box. Hence i filled in my house address, googled my area's zip code and filled it in, when i was registering for the card.
Pls will i have a problem receiving the card? How will i recieve it? Thanx in anticipation of your response.
Plz how is dt card ordered?
Thanks for ur response.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Geofavor:
Hello house,

I did just the same thing and I received mine at home at the stipulated time. So chill.

To save yourself from unnecessary stress, when Payoneer informs you of the expected card delivery period, go to the post office that services your area and let them know you are expecting an item within the stipulated dates. Try to get the mobile number of the staff in charge of receiving incoming parcels so he/she can buzz you when your card arrives.

Goodluck
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Geofavor(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
01ghostmode:
Plz how is dt card ordered? Thanks for ur response.
go to www.payoneer.com and sign up
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Geofavor(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

I did just the same thing and I received mine at home at the stipulated time. So chill.

To save yourself from unnecessary stress, when Payoneer informs you of the expected card delivery period, go to the post office that services your area and let them know you are expecting an item within the stipulated dates. Try to get the mobile number of the staff in charge of receiving incoming parcels so he/she can buzz you when your card arrives.

Goodluck
you mean it got delivered to you in your house directly? Wow. Mine is due to arrive this week.
Thanks. I'll try to do what you've suggested.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 01ghostmode: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Geofavor:
go to www.payoneer.com and sign up
Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Geofavor(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
01ghostmode:
Thanks.
uwc
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Geofavor:

you mean it got delivered to you in your house directly? Wow. Mine is due to arrive this week.
Thanks. I'll try to do what you've suggested.

Yes, Yes and Yes.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by G12(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Mcslize:

sent
Replied
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by fxbot: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2015
G12:

Replied
Bro, I messsed up o. Got an offer to write 10 articles and didn't check the email I used to sign up since 29 until today. I still emailed the buyer though. Do you think anything positive can still come up? My first client ooo. I knew something like this would happen since it wasnt my primary email.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by G12(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2015
fxbot:
Bro, I messsed up o. Got an offer to write 10 articles and didn't check the email I used to sign up since 29 until today. I still emailed the buyer though. Do you think anything positive can still come up? My first client ooo. I knew something like this would happen since it wasnt my primary email.

Wow! It shows you followed through the guide.

Anything is possible.

Always check your inbox and reply clients promptly. Fiverr has a system that calculates and displays your response time on your profile. That can also affect your sales.

Get your first job and make sure the client gives a positive feedback with 5 stars rating. You will soon get tired of getting orders if your writing is good.

I've mailed you my mobile digits.

You're the next Fiverr success. Keep your eyes on the big picture, just forget about the $5 for now and build your reputation. Making $100, $200 or $500 per order is not difficult if you build a good reputation.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ranson(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2015
Goodmorning house,
Please what's the meaning of thumbnail image on upwork portfolio? I'm having problem uploading projects to my portfolio. Does it mean one can not upload works done offline on upwork as portfolio contents?
@G12
@victor101
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by cheehummer(f): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2015
pls house, I have asked this question before with no reply. I don't understand how the milestone stuff works at upwork, freelancer's is straight forward. my employer went to escrow.com to set up a milestone. The payment option I can see there is worth almost $40. There has to be another way, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.