Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387826 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by An0nimus: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
keishik:

This is an "offer", A "one time" offer? I hope you find your dollars too.

A one-time offer actually sounds correct.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
An0nimus:

A one-time offer actually sounds correct.
I'm not on about the grammar. I just can't get it around my head that someone's offering a ridiculously low rate and still has guts to make it look like a favour!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Upwork just suspended my account, reason being, I had applied for so many jobs and only done 4. I have only been on Upwork for 4 months.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AbuMikey(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
emmanuelike:
Abeg who has withdrawn from american account in upwork, how you take pass "W-9 tax information"

Biko, help a niqqar looking for xmas money.

Thanks.

Send Me a PM
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by An0nimus: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
keishik:

I'm not on about the grammar. I just can't get it around my head that someone's offering a ridiculously low rate and still has guts to make it look like a favour!

Ok bro. I get.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by completey(f): 12:50am On Dec 08, 2016
mdoub:
Upwork just suspended my account, reason being, I had applied for so many jobs and only done 4. I have only been on Upwork for 4 months.

That's not your offence bro. Did you receive an email notification to that effect? I have 2 abandoned acct on upwork and they have not been suspended. May be you violated any of their TOC.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wman(m): 5:23am On Dec 08, 2016
Who has a Copyscape account with credits in it for sale. Or can anyone help me run a document on it and send me the screenshots. I am willing to pay for the run.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2016
keishik:

440/$ is a ridiculous low rate... Please at what rate are you buy?

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 4ckyou: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2016
victor101:
I need someone with the expertise of SocialGov, We-Gov concept who can help me to develop a theoretical framework namely, "Public Value Evaluation Framework for SocialGov Platform". contact me on through my email: aprofessor@naij.com for more info: project budget :N40,000 to N50,000. This require a high level academic writer. Please provide academic samples of your recent work . Also, you'll oblige to a short academic test to gauge your academic writing skills. I look to talk to someone particularly fit for this task. Thank you!

hello sir, I wanted to open and account on freelancer but they said after one month my free trial I will be paying 29 dollar, I just want to be a writer there please what do I do?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 4ckyou: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2016
stagger:
The starting point is: what skill do these guys have? If you have no skill you will be earning peanuts!

But if you have real skills, employers will come with thousands of dollars begging you to do their work. I made $50,000 from a Latvian company on Elance in 2013 alone. That company alone paid my rent that year and a jeep I bought.

You have to be on top of the food chain. All this talk about profile building without skills is a waste of time.

I even give 10k, 20k jobs to students because I am too busy now and work with few high paying companies now. There is even a php developer I know based in Lagos who has done more than 700 jobs on freelancer. When u reach that stage jobs will be chasing you, not you chasing $2 per 500 words peanut butter change.

victor101:
I need someone with the expertise of SocialGov, We-Gov concept who can help me to develop a theoretical framework namely, "Public Value Evaluation Framework for SocialGov Platform". contact me on through my email: aprofessor@naij.com for more info: project budget :N40,000 to N50,000. This require a high level academic writer. Please provide academic samples of your recent work . Also, you'll oblige to a short academic test to gauge your academic writing skills. I look to talk to someone particularly fit for this task. Thank you!

hello sir, I wanted to open and account on freelancer but they said after one month my free trial I will be paying 29 dollar, I just want to be a writer there please what do I do?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2016
Nsonaso:

440/$ is a ridiculous low rate... Please at what rate are you buy?
Can you buy Skrill at ₦440 in the currency thread? Will you place an ad for Skrill at ₦440 in the currency thread and say it's a "one time offer"? Please I'd like to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
keishik:

Can you buy Skrill at ₦440 in the currency thread? Will you place an ad for Skrill at ₦440 in the currency thread and say it's a "one time offer"? Please I'd like to know.
The person wasn't talking about Skrill bro...
In case you forgot... And is a best deal
Check back again

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nsonaso:

The person wasn't talking about Skrill bro...
In case you forgot... And is a best deal
Check back again
He wasn't talking about Skrill no more than he was talking about Payoneer or Paypal.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by CallmeLucy(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2016
OMG... This guy is a dickhead of the highest order. Where did I mention Skrill in the post. I only made reference to fiverr and freelance website you started talking about skrill. It's not like you have any funds for sale, so what's your stress. Find a way to make a living and stop wasting your internet data on pointless stuff that isn't your business.

keishik:

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 12:23am On Dec 09, 2016
CallmeLucy:
OMG... This guy is a dickhead of the highest order. Where did I mention Skrill in the post. I only made reference to fiverr and freelance website you started talking about skrill. It's not like you have any funds for sale, so what's your stress. Find a way to make a living and stop wasting your internet data on pointless stuff that isn't your business.

Umm... well, I offered you Skrill and you offered to buy at... ......guess what price .......?! Surprise surprise, skinny assed Lucy! I know you all right. And yes I do have Skrill for sale and it starts at ₦460.
You think anyone's daft here? Who comes marketing with their "worse" price? If you had a better price would you have hidden it in the face of your "one time offer"?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emoch(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2016
Contact me to sell your legit PAYONEER FUNDS @$420
INSTANT FUNDING to your naira account once confirmed. ESCROW AVAILABLE

Check my signature for contact details
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2016
I have Skrill fund for sale at N460/$

No negotiation, and don't ask me to send first.

Quote me if interested.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
We buy Direct Paypal funds............................

Contact on my signature..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 0doziaku: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
masterz:
kindly help with providing info on how to know which bank has the best exchange rate to withdraw payoneer funds through payoneer card.

funds less than 50$, so can only withdraw through bank atm

also, another help needed, how can I withdraw through paypal **without** my paypal email and upwork email being the same thing?

I contact upwork support, I was told the two have to be the same before I can withdraw through paypal.

contact me on my signature, I can help
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 0doziaku: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
emmanuelike:
Abeg who has withdrawn from american account in upwork, how you take pass "W-9 tax information"

Biko, help a niqqar looking for xmas money.

Thanks.

you don't need to pass anything. just fill your tax information as a non-american. if you have payoneer, you can withdraw your earnings through ACH.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by CallmeLucy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
I need a constant supply of about $1000 Payoneer funds daily. So Let's go straight to the point. I'm buying all currencies $, £, and Euro as well. The payment is Instant funding. If you would like to withdraw your earnings from Fiverr, Upwork etc and would like to use Payoneer to withdraw (ONLY PAYONEER, NOT PAYPAL), contact me as well.

I must also add this, please don't message me wanting to sell less than $100 at N440/$. This offer is only valid for above $100 funds. Would buy at N400/$ for funds less than $100.

Don't contact me to send Naira to you first or Ask me to meet you in Lagos or Abuja PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.............. Escrow is allowed if you're comfortable using a reliable NL exchanger

My WhatsApp number: +447909443934, you can also ring me on it and if I'm available I'm gonna pick up............

The last thing...... No TIMEWASTERS............

And with that being said................

I hope We all find Peace............
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by younglawya(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2016
Hello guys

im a newbie, can anyone advice me on the best procedure to withdraw funds from upwork. my num is 07037836881
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Football news writers wanted. PM.

Bulk and regular work here.

Just need dedicated people.

I can be flexible and I am willing to train.

I ONLY need dedication. You can't just travel without telling me, except emergencies. You respond to mails, send work when due, confirm receipt of payment, and we repeat.

Kindly shoot an email.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by johnnybleez(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
what's your email
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by silvoice(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
I can't log in to upwork with my phone, what's wrong with my account?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
cedaraustine:

I ONLY need dedication. You can't just travel without telling me, except emergencies. You respond to mails, send work when due, confirm receipt of payment, and we repeat.

Kindly shoot an email.

Still open. PM
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by mubitechnology: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
If you need the services of technology bloggers and writer
Contact me on
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Kris24(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
cedaraustine:

Kindly shoot an email.
Am in...am gud at general sports.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by topsquino(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Dear Estimable Writer:

Hope this message meets you well.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project. This project is expected to last for about 40 days. As usual, you will get only one article per day. Some articles are 500 words and others are 1000 words. Most articles that are 1000 articles falls under the philosophical section (e.g. Plato, Aristotle, etc). The other parts are related to relationship, helping others, self help, etc. But we have more philosophical articles. You can choose anyone you like though. By the way, we only outsource articles from Mondays to Saturdays. In other words, we DON'T outsource articles on Sundays

REWARD: N,1200/500 words

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 500-word article test tomorrow. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on Monday.

Regards

Topsquino

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Kris24(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
topsquino:
Dear Estimable Writer:

Hope this message meets you well.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project. This project is expected to last for about 40 days. As usual, you will get only one article per day. Some articles are 500 words and others are 1000 words. Most articles that are 1000 articles falls under the philosophical section (e.g. Plato, Aristotle, etc). The other parts are related to relationship, helping others, self help, etc. But we have more philosophical articles. You can choose anyone you like though. By the way, we only outsource articles from Mondays to Saturdays. In other words, we DON'T outsource articles on Sundays

REWARD: N,1200/500 words

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 500-word article test tomorrow. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on Monday.

Regards

Topsquino

Dear panelist i would rather i go for the testing...please,cant lay hands on any of my written article.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Michealeni: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
3RNEST:

View my profile for whatsApp digit
bros for now i no get work wey i dey do, come train me now pls.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by delishpot: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
ajishomo:
Ejoor, a client(regular) asked if I were a man or woman, what do I tell her? I used a woman on my dp, and we are in the middle of another transaction ($65). Please guys this is urgent. ...Thanks

Tell her your true gender if she intends to video Skype with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.