Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388127 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by MuyiwaMike(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2016
tonyx4x44:

grin it is finished.
Hahaha, loool. Keep it up bruh

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2017
stagger:

I have an academy where we teach people mobile app programming. The least you can earn with this is $3,000 a job. MINIMUM! How about that for a start?
where is ur academy located
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork with instant funding of Naira etc.

Contact on my Signature.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
800$ PayPal needed. at 400/$ contact on profile.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olyrayy(m): 5:55am On Jan 03, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

Urgh, I hate some clients. She said we should discuss on Skype, but she was really shady. After getting her to agree to work with a contract, as soon as I sent the contract, she blocked me, lmao. Good riddance. Scammers are everywhere now.
If the client doesn't end up paying, how would you enforce the contract? Would you go all the way to the US just to sue the client?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
olyrayy:

If the client doesn't end up paying, how would you enforce the contract? Would you go all the way to the US just to sue the client?

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063718-Get-Paid-for-my-Fixed-Price-Contracts

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063748
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kachiz(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
By Nairaland exchanger, I mean guys that buy/sell funds here

emmaversity:
[/quote]

[quote author=tonyx4x44 post=52411469]

similar

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.paypal.com 1.3/10

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.payoneer.com 4/10

All these payment processors have issues.

But you are more likely to face problems if:

- you are transacting large amounts ($1000/day)

- You are uploading or receiving funds from shady sources like credit cards and flagged accounts

My income source to the payment processor is solely Upwork. I have not had any issues so far, and I have transacted over $2000 with an unverified Skrill account.

As long as all you do is receive funds from Upwork and sell them, you are safe.

Regards

I think tonyx4x44 has done justice to your other questions.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wman(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
tonyx4x44:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063718-Get-Paid-for-my-Fixed-Price-Contracts

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063748

Hi Tony, one of your previous clients, Mike is about to hire me.

That radio review job.

Please what details do I need to know about the job? Anything that can make it easier for me.

Or should I contact you via WhatsApp?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by topsquino(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dear Talented Writer:

Hope this message meets you well.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project. This project is expected to last for about 30 days. As usual, you will get only one article per day. Some articles are 500 words and others are 1000 words. Most articles that are 1000 articles falls under the philosophical section (e.g. Plato, Aristotle, etc). The other parts are related to relationship, helping others, self help, etc. But we have more philosophical articles. You can choose anyone you like though. By the way, we only outsource articles from Mondays to Saturdays. In other words, we DON'T outsource articles on Sundays

REWARD: N,1200/500 words

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 500-word article test tomorrow. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on Thursday.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 5:27am On Jan 04, 2017
wman:

Hi Tony, one of your previous clients, Mike is about to hire me.

That radio review job.

Please what details do I need to know about the job? Anything that can make it easier for me.

Or should I contact you via WhatsApp?

WhatsApp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 5:29am On Jan 04, 2017
I need two owners of amazon accounts that can post reviews (Over $5 purchase history.) The review is already written by me.

Price: N200 airtime just to post via your account.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2017
olyrayy:

To be fair, a contract is mostly a deterrent. But there may be ways of enforcing it from over here.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olyrayy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
HeavenlyBang:

To be fair, a contract is mostly a deterrent. But there may be ways of enforcing it from over here.
I seriously doubt. Token force, you would need to institute an action in the US.
A Nigerian court can't give orders that have effect in the US.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2017
olyrayy:

I seriously doubt. Token force, you would need to institute an action in the US.
A Nigerian court can't give orders that have effect in the US.

There are legal systems backing it.

Read the two links I posted about. It's better than just speculating.
If you don't research you can't know

I recently went into an upwork dispute over $250, the client released funds when I moved the dispute forward.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by yinkbell: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
twosquare:
well, I've been following Victor101 thread silently, since he is on FL com per say. As a newbie that just joined freelancing (just 2 months now).. I can say with all truthfulness (even though I'm a busy person and just started staying online 24/7) that I have earned $1500 on freelancing (as a newbie ooo) and still counting... Just finished a job of $200 this Sunday and I've been credited... It's real if you can take bold step and know your onions.
Could you please tell us the nature of the job you just finished. Graphics, writing articles or what?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by yinkbell: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2017

Please, what skill would you advice me to acquire? Thanks.
BTW great job OP

Graphics design or web designing will be ok.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by twosquare(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
yinkbell:

Could you please tell us the nature of the job you just finished. Graphics, writing articles or what?
Editing. If you are good in graphics, it pays very well with good projects of $1000....my brother is learning it. Writers too earn big if you are only resilient because it can be stressful but when you know your way around it, you will be smiling to the banks. I've seen guys around the world that are not too top-notch earning 5-6000 in a month...but we all have got to start from somewhere.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Afolabi78: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
I Will Teach You All How To Access Lynda.Com And Download There Video Free Of Charge. I Know It Quite Long I Post In This Forum , For Those That Want To Increase Your Earning On Freelancing And Adding Another Skill To Your Skill. I Need 20 Like To Release The Information And 20 People To Show Interest .

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Afolabi78: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
emmanuelbrown26:

where is ur academy located
You Don't Need The Academy You Need Lynda Account You Will Learn All You Want To Know

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Bollove: 1:22am On Jan 06, 2017
Afolabi78:
I Will Teach You All How To Access Lynda.Com And Download There Video Free Of Charge. I Know It Quite Long I Post In This Forum , For Those That Want To Increase Your Earning On Freelancing And Adding Another Skill To Your Skill. I Need 20 Like To Release The Information And 20 People To Show Interest .
I have always had interest in you since those days you use to direct us to buy CD on any skill we want to learn!!!

You are one of those I wanna contact
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Afolabi78: 6:03am On Jan 06, 2017
Bollove:
I have always had interest in you since those days you use to direct us to buy CD on any skill we want to learn!!!

You are one of those I wanna contact
I Know I Always Spoil Market For Information Marketer. But I Just Want The Like Keep Coming I Just Want To Know The Effect Of All The Information I Had Given On This Forum Before Releasing This New One. Let See What Will Happen In Next Two Days. Keep Commenting. Keep Liking. U Will Thank Me Latter.

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by yinkbell: 12:36am On Jan 07, 2017
twosquare:
Editing. If you are good in graphics, it pays very well with good projects of $1000....my brother is learning it. Writers too earn big if you are only resilient because it can be stressful but when you know your way around it, you will be smiling to the banks. I've seen guys around the world that are not too top-notch earning 5-6000 in a month...but we all have got to start from somewhere.
thanks bro. which one will you advice me to join: is it upwork or elance?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by atoje(m): 1:24am On Jan 07, 2017
contact me for fiverr, upwork, freelance paypal withdrawal and get naira instantly.

ebay paypal checkout.

as far as paypal logo is involve

contact my signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by twosquare(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2017
yinkbell:

thanks bro. which one will you advice me to join: is it upwork or elance?
Elance, Odesk are now Upwork.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nerdychica(f): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2017
Guys , how do I bypass the w9 tax clearance for us freelancer ? I want to withdraw some money , but its a US account.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olyrayy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Good day guys. I applied for a Payoneer card and my application was approved, after months of back and forths. Shortly after, they told me that my account has been closed for undisclosed reasons and they can't offer their services to me again. Has any other person experienced this?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by atoje(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
what me up on whatsapp will do it for u
Nerdychica:
Guys , how do I bypass the w9 tax clearance for us freelancer ? I want to withdraw some money , but its a US account.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AbuMikey(m): 1:29am On Jan 10, 2017
Afolabi78:

I'm interested.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2017
We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork with instant funding of Naira etc.

Contact on my Signature.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by didymario7(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
I buy payoneer ranging from $100-$500 @ N420 per $ and $500-$1000 @ N425-N430 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by yinkbell: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
twosquare:
Elance, Odesk are now Upwork.
Thanks two square. Never cease to update me as regard any online opportunity especially free lance job. God bless u.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
I need a prolific academic writer for a thesis project ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.