Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388131 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
This place is fast losing its value with all the e-currency adverts, yet there is a thread specially created for that purpose. Why is it that we Nigerians have a problem maintaining the sanctity of things that have value?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 2ndOhio: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Please how can i get on the WhatsApp group?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Chizak24(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2017
Upworks just disabled my account indefinitely. Saying I applied for too many jobs without getting any. What will I do now? I am a writer and web developer. I have done many jobs offline, but this freelancer work just didn't kick off. Guys and experts, I need advice.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ranson(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Chizak24:
Upworks just disabled my account indefinitely. Saying I applied for too many jobs without getting any. What will I do now? I am a writer and web developer. I have done many jobs offline, but this freelancer work just didn't kick off. Guys and experts, I need advice.
Go and open a fiverr account. Upwork shakara is too recently.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ajusshi: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
ranson:

yg
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 5:27am On Jan 26, 2017
stagger:
This place is fast losing its value with all the e-currency adverts, yet there is a thread specially created for that purpose. Why is it that we Nigerians have a problem maintaining the sanctity of things that have value?
Whats the Value? When u earn money from freelancing sites who will convert your earning to naira? Exchanger come in to do that..

Please the Value stand and we keep going strong everyday.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 5:30am On Jan 26, 2017
ranson:

Thats the result for those who go against their rules its once happen to me but I still move on.

My spare account help me out

So therefore

UPWORK rock than fiver quote me if I'm wrong.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ranson(m): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2017
3RNEST:

Thats the result for those who go against their rules its once happen to me but I still move on.

My spare account help me out

So therefore

UPWORK rock than fiver quote me if I'm wrong.
You may be right my brother. Sincerely, I have never experienced any problem with upwork apart from other guys' complains in recent times. Meanwhile, upwork did not for me. Fiverr did.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gen2lpat(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2017
Can one buy reviews for upwork?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
ranson:

You may be right my brother. Sincerely, I have never experienced any problem with upwork apart from other guys' complains in recent times. Meanwhile, upwork did not for me. Fiverr did.
Thats it... For me UPWORK work not fiverr , but all is well, just keep the good work, aleast one can work from home instead of going upandan looking for low pay jobs.

Its pays to be a freelancer..

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chineduho: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Different strokes for different folks, fiverr worked better for me.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Well done guys!

I got an email notifying me that my profile has been "published" two days after i resubmitted my profile but I'm yet to get the free 60connects. Does this mean that my profile has not been approved?

Can any one shed more light on this please? Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
ophidiophobic:
Well done guys!

I got an email notifying me that my profile has been "published" two days after i resubmitted my profile but I'm yet to get the free 60connects. Does this mean that my profile has not been approved?

Can any one shed more light on this please? Thanks
Yes, u are in man....come chop dollars! 60 connects await u..chai i just exhausted mine this month...u fit borrow me? embarassed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by macmillanflora(f): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
chat me up lets make money!;09066767589
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
3RNEST:

Yes, u are in man....come chop dollars! 60 connects await u..chai i just exhausted mine this month...u fit borrow me? embarassed

The 60 connects are not showing on my profile o, it's still 0
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
3RNEST:

Whats the Value? When u earn money from freelancing sites who will convert your earning to naira? Exchanger come in to do that..

Please the Value stand and we keep going strong everyday.

You first came here because of the OP's exposition on this. That was how you joined Upwork, not because of any e-currency exchanger. I can understand your view point because you have now joined them. My point is this:

this thread was started for issues relating to working on Upwork. There is another thread for you e-currency exchangers (with all the scam drama going on there). So the thread about e-currency exchange should be used for that purpose, and this thread left for its original purpose.

Tu comprende?

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
stagger:

You first came here because of the OP's exposition on this. That was how you joined Upwork, not because of any e-currency exchanger. I can understand your view point because you have now joined them. My point is this:

this thread was started for issues relating to working on Upwork. There is another thread for you e-currency exchangers (with all the scam drama going on there). So the thread about e-currency exchange should be used for that purpose, and this thread left for its original purpose.

Tu comprende?
Stagger u don start... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.