Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet (3213 Views)

Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death / "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle / How Nigeria Can Enjoy Stable Power Supply, Olawepo Proffers Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet by mrrights: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
THIS NEWS WOULD SHOCK KWARANS
Breaking news: Gbenga Olawepo, former governorship candidate in Kwara state is a fulani man, reveal his true identity on internet
http://mrrights.com.ng/index.php/2015/09/12/breaking-news-gbenga-olawepo-former-governorship-candidate-in-kwara-is-a-fulani-man-reveal-his-true-identity-on-internet/

The popular human right activist from Kwara state, Comrade Gbenga Olawepo, who announced his exit from Kwara politics some years ago has revealed a strange and shocking news about himself.

The businessman turn politician stated in a facebook post few minutes ago that, he his fulani by ethnicity.

The former governorship candidate of Democratic Peoples Party (DPP) in Kwara State stated that, he was born by a Hausa- fulani father, Hashim Abdullahi from Kebbi State, Yoruba mother from Ogbomosho, Oyo state and raised in Kwara by an igbomina family in Kwara South.

As a result of his late fathers wish, Olawepo has now added his fathers name, Hashim to his own names.

Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim writes:

”Honor to my Father, Hashimu Abdulahi
On the 18th of May 2015 I took the historic step of honoring my late father, Alhaji Hashimu Abdullahi by adding his first name to my set of names. This was one of my father’s greatest wishes before he passed on in 1996. This way, I have fulfilled my most sacred duty to him. And for those my friends on who have wondered why the Hashim addition to my name, they now know!” Olawepo wrote.

Explaining what might seems to confuse the general public in his unknown history, Olawepo wrote:

”My late father was an honorable man who served the Nigerian Police Force meritoriously attaining the rank of Commissioner of Police. His last duty post was Police College Kaduna where he was Commandant.
I am a man of diverse heritage born in Yelwa-Yauri Kebbi State to a Hausa-Fulani Father, by a Yoruba mother from Ogbomoso., raised by a Yoruba family of the Igbomina stock – first, at New Bussa Niger State and later at Ilorin Kwara State”.

Praising is unique heritage from different parts of Nigeria, Olawepo stated that, he his proud of his multiple heritage and bear love and respect to all his families.

His words”I am proud of these multiple heritage and bear my love and respect to the families that destiny has found worthy to serve me as cradle, that is the story of my double barreled name Olawepo-Hashim!

This is a unique Nigerian.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet by POWEROFPEACE(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Noted but this does not change anything.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet by dejavski(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
In other words you are distancing yourself from the Afonjas
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet by Mogidi: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hehehehehe!!!!!

Every Yoruba man's ambition is to be a Fulani man. grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet by uniklinkum(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Hehehehehe!!!!!

Every Yoruba man's ambition is to be a Fulani.

You are a community raised punkarse. Cos this your dumb assertion is not only insane but have all coloration and characteristics of a stupidity.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet by atlwireles: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Hehehehehe!!!!!

Every Yoruba man's ambition is to be a Fulani man. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet by mrrights: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
smiley
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet by zekki: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
He looks it.
Re: Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet by UmuEri(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Chai! Just look at the way Hausa Fulani has taken over Kwara State from Yoruba's, yet they do nothing. Only to come on Nairaland and rant!

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Olawepo Is A Fulani Man, Reveals True Idetity On Internet by mrrights: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2015
hum

(1) (Reply)

UK Dailymail's The Most Murderous Regimes In The World, Gowon Named / Today At The Bank, A Man Goes To The ATM And Withdraws All His Money. Then Goes / Fulani Marauders At It Again In Enugu. Warnig Graphic Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.