Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Gov Willie Obiano Wants To Kill Me – Prince Ken Emeakayi (PDP Chairman) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Willie Obiano Wants To Kill Me – Prince Ken Emeakayi (PDP Chairman) (906 Views)

The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Willie Obiano Wants To Kill Me – Prince Ken Emeakayi (PDP Chairman) by Donaldofficial: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
To become a man for all people is never an easy task , Gov of Anambra state Chief willie Obiano is indeed trying his best to make anambra state Wonderful and No 1 in terms of security and Check. But the sudden shout out by the PDP Chairman of the state Prince Ken Emeakayi , indeed baffles everybody , claiming that the state Governor is after his life , He claimed that the threat to his life was as a result of his opposition to the All Progressive Grand Alliance government in the state (Anambra State).
For the sake those who don’t know , this very PDP Chairman Prince Ken Emeakayi was kidnapped in 2013 , not quite long after the Governorship Election was concluded in the state . Trying to give a clear meaning in a telephone interview, however, the Senior Special Assistant to the governor on Media, Mr. James Eze, said “I think Emeakayi is rabble-rousing to attract attention.” Mr. Eze made it clear to every one that Anambra had no Record of killing anybody for criticizing government, adding that the State governor (Chief Willie Obiano) was too civil and Good to think along that line.

The opposition party (PDP) and the administration of Gov Obiano had been at daggers drawn over how state funds were being spent with the PDP accusing Obiano’s APGA-led government of mismanagement of the state’s Funds & Resources, especially local government funds. Prince Ken Emeakayi said, That they will have to Remain focused and to engage only on issue-driven and constructive opposition, and also wish to assure Your Excellency (Gov Willie Obiano) that no amount of threat, harassment, intimidation, personality attacks and name calling by overzealous and ignorant APGA officials and state government agents can distract and deter us from the exercise of our fundamental rights as guaranteed by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Freedom of Information Act, respectively.” The PDP boss asserted.
via Donaldsense http://www.donaldsense.com/gov-willie-obiano-kill-prince-ken-emeakayi-pdp-chairman/
Re: Gov Willie Obiano Wants To Kill Me – Prince Ken Emeakayi (PDP Chairman) by adedayourt(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
good
Re: Gov Willie Obiano Wants To Kill Me – Prince Ken Emeakayi (PDP Chairman) by jumper524(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
lies everywhere no reliable source again. Although still gat hope on channels
Re: Gov Willie Obiano Wants To Kill Me – Prince Ken Emeakayi (PDP Chairman) by Beremx(f): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Abeg make una leave Gov. Willie Obiano o! He does not deserve to be distracted from his silent achievements.

Hapu nu nwoke mmadu aka biko!

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano Wants To Kill Me – Prince Ken Emeakayi (PDP Chairman) by Donaldofficial: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
dear i love your comment pls
Re: Gov Willie Obiano Wants To Kill Me – Prince Ken Emeakayi (PDP Chairman) by Misternas89(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na only God dey kill person jare, no weapon fashion against u shall prosper mr man. Stay focus mehn, im gonna gerrara here mehn shit
[size=19pt]Mrnas say so [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Poverty In Nigeria Now Boldly Wears A Northern Face / Conduct Bureau Slams 13-count Corruption Charge On Bukola Saraki / Saraki Trial So Insulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.