Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation (2185 Views)

Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo / Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo / Laila Ijeoma, 4 Other Leading Female Entrepreneurs Cover The Entrepreneur Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation by CuteMaryJ: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Owner of popular blog site Laila's Blog, Laila Ijeoma, returned to the country after having a swell time with her hubby in South Africa where she went to celibrate her birthday. She excitedly announced to her followers that she's back earlier today. She fine die o, abi I lie?...

Source: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/laila-is-back-guys.html#more
http://naijatopaz..com.ng/2015/09/popular-blogger-laila-ijeoma-shares_94.html#more

Re: Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation by INTROVERT(f): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
okay
Re: Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation by bjprodint(f): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Money good no b small
Re: Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation by Demmocrats(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Money's good but bloggers're mostly facially challenged and average at best. They mostly have no dress sense.
They were most likely the ugly kid in school who beefed the attractive ones and saw the internet as a form of voicing their opinions on them hence gossip blogs were created.
Re: Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation by andyxyler(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
She no fine jor

1 Like

Re: Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation by pyyxxaro: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Seun when you go travel ur own

Na so so people own you de show us

I don tire to de see you de trek for 3rd main land bridge

sad angry

1 Like

Re: Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation by debris: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Seun when you go travel ur own

Na so so people own you de show us

I don tire to de see you de trek for 3rd main land bridge

sad angry

Lolz grin yeye wetin concern u...amibo tongue

1 Like

Re: Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Good 4 her
Re: Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation by pyyxxaro: 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
debris:

Lolz grin yeye wetin concern u...amibo tongue

Okay
Re: Popular Blogger, Laila Ijeoma, Shares Photos From Her Vacation by pretydiva(f): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
She dey imitate linda ikeja

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Virginity @ 14years To Mj's Bro - Kim Kardarshain / Nigerian Six Most Corrupt Governors Revealed / See Throwback Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.