Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway (5657 Views)

Original Photos Of The Pictures On Naira Notes / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by Elslim: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Federal Government may have completed arrangements to change the colours of Naira notes, possibly to render the billions stashed by looters, useless.
At this point, no cash deposits exceeding N150, 000 will go unnoticed, and amounts above that will be scrutinised and classed as money laundering.
Since taking oath of office on May 29, 2015, president Buhari has introduced a number of silent measures to get rid of corruption and bring looters to book.

https://www.facebook.com/APCNEWSALERT/posts/948519918522468

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by Elslim: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
ntooor looters
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by INTROVERT(f): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
story story
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by Mogidi: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Any one angry that present Naira note contains Arabic inscription should wait for the next one.

An opportunity for Buhari to embrace total sharia of Nigeria

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by agarawu23(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by slimthugchimee(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mtchwe
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by Queennikky(f): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Imagine the source of this news "Facebook" cheesy
Tell that to Aregbesola grin

4 Likes

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
This wont help our economy
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by docadams: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Elslim:
ntooor looters
Too early yet. Let's wait and see.
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by Demmocrats(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by Omotayor123(f): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Patiently observing...
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Any one angry that Naira contains Arabic inscription should wait for this next one.

Conspiracy theorist eh:\. Only God will save you people

9 Likes

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by OreMI22: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
na today?

Just as in 1985, the so called changing the color of naira notes to solve economic problems will fail again.

They can very well adopt the Cedi and drop using the naira. Those that looted nigerian money already have them in dollars and in banks overseas.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
From an economist point of view, there r better ways to stop corruption, dis is a lay man's line of thought. Dnt toy wit our already devalued naira, as any such move will have very daring consequences.
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by adehsenior(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Color or no color me I wan go drink my garri, thank God say chelsea lose Arsenal win.
Meanwhile I de wait for $1=#1 as promised by Buhari and APC

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by ibedun: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
easyaccess123:
From an economist point of view, there r better ways to stop corruption, dis is a lay man's line of thought. Dnt toy wit our already devalued naira, as any such move will have very daring consequences.

Explain pls. I think you are very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by wordcat(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
easyaccess123:

Cn u pls explain this a little?
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by mikool007(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
easyaccess123:
ot does'nt matter, as long as we r able to recover the billions missing it wud give us a boost
Nd i dont like dat arabic note up der

3 Likes

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by ki02020(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
News from rice and beans source grin
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by kendo101: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
History is about to repeat itself again. Nice move!

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by HzRF(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
OreMI22:
na today?

Just as in 1985, the so called changing the color of naira notes to solve economic problems will fail again.

They can very well adopt the Cedi and drop using the naira. Those that looted nigerian money already have them in dollars and in banks overseas.
Why don't you let them continue fooling demself
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by ArodewilliamsT: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Any one angry that Naira contains Arabic inscription should wait for this next one.

Exactly what i wanted to post. The new naira notes will not only bold arabic inscriptions, even the black stone of mecca will be represented.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by ibedun: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Exactly what i wanted to post. The new naira notes will not only bold arabic inscriptions, even the black stone of mecca will be represented.

I don't worship imported God so I am not bothered.

That Indian guy who said we import intelligence forgot to mention our major religions are imported as well.

Anyway make Buhari change the naira quick quick so that Madam Puff Puff face and her brothers can lose most of what they have stolen. Awon Ole!

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by Marotzke(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
mikool007:
ot does'nt matter, as long as we r able to recover the billions missing it wud give us a boost
Nd i dont like dat arabic note up der
How can you recover the billions that you've rendered useless and valueless. Naira was at par with pounds sterling until the pig headed change of currency coloures by the Buhari administration in 1984.
What followed was a runaway and massive devaluation as word on the street was that Naira was a risky currency to hold.

Thirty years later; is it that Buhari or Nigerians have not learned anything?

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by galadima77(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Love to believe this, i swear

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by galadima77(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Any one angry that Naira contains Arabic inscription should wait for the next one.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by ibedun: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Marotzke:
How can you recover the billions that you've rendered useless and valueless. Naira was at par with pounds sterling until the pig headed change of currency coloures by the Buhari administration in 1984.
What followed was a runaway and massive devaluation as word on the street was that Naira was a risky currency to hold.

Thirty years later; is it that Buhari or Nigerians have not learned anything?

Read your shit back to yourself again. Why comment on a subject you have no clue about. The money held in safes and underground vaults will turns to worthless paper. The value will revert back to the central bank into the government's account. That's what will happen. In 1984 we ran out of foreign reserves with a massive dollar debt hanging over our heads. Today we still have At least $33B in the kitty so we are not in a state of panic. Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by ArodewilliamsT: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibedun:

I don't worship imported God so I am not bothered.

That Indian guy who said we import intelligence forgot to mention our major religions are imported as well.

Anyway make Buhari change the naira quick quick so that Madam Puff Puff face and her brothers can lose most of what they have stolen. Awon Ole!

If Islamic cryptographic symbols are not your problems in arewa-oduastan, it is your problem, you are prolly Yoruba muslim deceivibg himself. I as a Christian Easterner care, If not for us, your awusa Fulani masters would have renamed you nigerianistan, Christian yorrobers should be grateful.
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by dralapomeji: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Any one angry that present Naira note contains Arabic inscription should wait for the next one.

My dear, if only you could read, you would have noticed that this is the currency that is spent in saudi arabia and this is the picture of a king in that emirate. The arabic inscription one the note reads 'one riyadh'. My brother, pls get your facts right before bringing status confusus here

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by sammyj: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Good news. SAI BUHARI is working while wailers are busy hating. Time will tell! ! ! cool
Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:

My problem with you is that you are a CHRONIC hater...your type NEVER suggest solutions to problems only to criticise blindly....
Agidi brain

Re: Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway by Marotzke(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
I
ibedun:

Read your shit back to yourself again. Why comment on a subject you have no clue about. The money held in safes and underground vaults will turns to worthless paper. The value will revert back to the central bank into the government's account. That's what will happen. In 1984 we ran out of foreign reserves with a massive dollar debt hanging over our heads. Today we still have At least $33B in the kitty so we are not in a state of panic. Ode.
I read through your ramblings and honestly I can't find cause or reason for your insults. Then ; people are like that. As fashola rightly noted; when you wrestle with a pig, you get dirty and the pig gets happy. Enjoy your mud and slime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE Governors Must Reject The Ministry of Power,Wks and Housing Budget Allocation / Buhari: 'elections Are Not Always Easy In Africa' / What Ghana's Military Look Like Compared Yo Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.