Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,016 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow (5569 Views)

Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally / Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men / Nigeria: Security Forces Kill Oil Militants, Separatists-New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by chigoeze: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
This evening more than 20 convoys of police, mopol, civil defense, army and sss; distinguishable by their all black outfit nd tavor 21 guns were seen parading in Aba. With one of the soldier shouting one man one bullet as they sped past us.

Obviously to deter the peaceful biafran rally tomorrow, when the army teams up with police nd civil defense the order came from high up.

Nonetheless the zoo must fall

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Eeser: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Good. Treason is now a crime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Mogidi: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝ [size=20pt]TO OUR EARS[/size]

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Igbos are no longer the only ones wishing to leave the zoo, count us in y'all.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by kkkp: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Let dem shoot any animal dat misbehave

8 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by haqueurate(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
tongue
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by EasternLionn: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Eeser:
Good. Treason is now a crime

See you see U.N sanction.

Dey there dey talk mumu ignorant talk.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by zendy: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Trying to intimidate people and deny them the constitutionaly guaranteed right to free expression. They think they can win by this scare tactics. I don't blame them. It is because Igbos have not yet taken up arms that they can do this

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗ ║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝ ║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗ ╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝ [size=20pt]TO OUR EARS[/size]
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Que Sera, Sera, Whatever will be, will be The future's not ours, to see Que Sera, Sera ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Igbos are no longer the only ones wishing to leave the zoo, count us in y'all.

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by omoelesa(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is an opportunity for we the biafran flatthead, to show the zoo army, what we are capable of.we shall match them chest beating for chest beating,flattheat for flatthead and we destroy them with our bragging.IPOB YOUTH.

11 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by SOUNDKING: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
All things worket for our good.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by xmich(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
That is the only thing they are good in,

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by brize(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
The zoo Army has no shame, let them keep chasing the wind instead of chasing their dream, and at the end BIAFRA will COME

13 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by MightySparrow: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
One goat, one bullet! This zoo must be depopulated.

2 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by ibedun: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
I am a hard core Buharist however I don't support this. Biafrans should be allowed to enjoy their freedom of expression and association publicly. Nnamdi Kanu should be jailed for his hate campaign on the radio.

4 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by c33b33(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wow! Biafra is surely giving someone sleepless night in Aso rock. Hahahaha
IPOB Youth

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by bugzbunny: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tell them say na democracy.....
Militarization don pass
the people want Biafra
Nigerians want biafra
Biafra we shall get

8 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Yujin(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Now this is a big opportunity to nail the evil government of Nigeria. The IPOB rally officials should get in contact with foreign media organizations and intimate them on the latest development. Then let big banners be printed bearing messages that will incriminate the buhari government. Then let our elites lend a voice to the youths who are the strength behind the rally. Let powerful cameras be used to cover everything that will happen tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
chigoeze:

Nonetheless the zoo must fall!
You people come here every day ranting about how the country which though you live in but you so much detest is a zoo and vehemently threaten the so called "zoo" that it must fall. But when the zoo shoots any of you idiots down, you come to nairaland again and begin to cry about injustice and how the zoo must fall.

Coward, cowards, cowards everywhere. Internet warriors that would shout biafra only on the Internet but would shit in thier pants when the real action starts.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by ELTON123(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
I swear I will not miss tomorrow make the zoo army try rubbish
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yujin:
Now this is a big opportunity to nail the evil government of Nigeria. The IPOB rally officials should get in contact with foreign media organizations and intimate them on the latest development. Then let big banners be printed bearing messages that will incriminate the buhari government. Then let our elites lend a voice to the youths who are the strength behind the rally. Let powerful cameras be used to cover everything that will happen tomorrow.
propaganda can only fool gullible nigerians, not foreigners who already know what's going on. Don't tell me you don't know that the CIA and MI6 already have recorded tapes of the hate speeches of radio biafra and of how the queen of england and her country is getting insulted on a daily bases?

Even if Nigeria decides to let you go, it's still up to England to make the call. Forget about referendum cos UN can't do nada. America and England are UN.

Be wise and sue for peace.

11 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
ELTON123:
I swear I will not miss tomorrow make the zoo army try rubbish
pls I beg you, stay at home. If you get killed and biafra later gets actualised, no one will remember you as an individual cos thesame greedy politicians who ran Nigeria aground will still be around to dish out thesame thing to biafra.
Die for christ, not a country that will later be corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by erikcantona: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Now I can see that buhari is realy afraid of IPOB kai namdi kanu giving buhari heart attack since 1960 kwa kwa kwa !! They will shoot me tommorow because I must. Come out !!

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by mindset1: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jesus...which one be one man one bullet again..

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by c33b33(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Information reaching me says no rally was planned for tomorrow.

The security men call fill up everywhere in Aba,when the directive comes for a rally it shall hold.

IPOB Youth
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
One man one bullet

Kikikikikikiki

I love that slang.

This is the right time for biafrans to show what they are made of
I know they are warriors, they can take the bullet and continue their chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by chiefmidwife: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Biafra is the answer No two ways about it

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
c33b33:
Information reaching me says no rally was planned for tomorrow.

The security men call fill up everywhere in Aba,when the directive comes for a rally it shall hold.

IPOB Youth
are you guys getting scared so soon, thought you have the tekinology to being the zoo down. This is the right time to show your skill o

2 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by CSTR2: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by CSTR2: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2015

13 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by c33b33(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
I will not excite you with a mention. Keep jumping like a baboon whenever you hear Biafra.

No rally has been scheduled. Now jump up!monkey

IPOB Youth
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by CSTR2: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Masterclass32: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
"One man, one bullet". grin . No longer - one man, one vote.

I hope the said soldier is trying to be funny. Carrying out the threat literally would leave so much bad taste in the mouth.

Meanwhile, make I declare meaness here. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? / Tonyebarcanista And Co, Come And See Someones Attestation RESULT. / 2023: Drone Picture Of LP P/H Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.