Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Origin Of The Origin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Origin Of The Origin? (564 Views)

Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree / The Origin Of Human Races? / The Origin of Na.kedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of The Origin? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello everybody. I rarely comment in dis section because of intolerance of ideology. Religious arguments have made us all to while away time. What is the point of arguing on who created the world when you still have your own problems to bear. People die, accidents happen, all forms of atrocities happen and all we do is sit comfortably and throw tantrums at each other. About who created the world and if actually the world was created by someone. To me, the only thing you should consider arguing on is if you will die or not. Why do even want to argue about that even. The only truths I know of are the four noble truths expounded by gotama Buddha. (Buddhist in the house, wave your hands) I don't actually subscribe to buddhism for obvious reasons -- am nt ready to detach myself yet from erm erm, you know na. 'Worldly things' (I must drive my own private jet)

Back to base, suppose I wanna believe christians(what! A man can suppose na) about d creation of 'earth'. Hmmm. I know its absurd but am only supposing. God created man in his own image and likeness. In my stubborn nature, am poised to ask, 'in whose image was God created sef' cos my christian brothers don't believe 'science crap' that we just came from nowhere. Are we making progress? Good. Hey don't raise ur hand yet. Who created God. And who created his creator. Infact who created the creator dat created d creator d creator dat created ..... So endless. So you see, am not supposing again. Oh my friend here says its a mystery. Waaw. Bold claim. But you just said God created 'earth' and now you tell me its a mystery? Wow. Buhari will hear dis. Stop smoking expired weed. I can give you d genuine type. I call it 'common sense weed'. Why am I even wasting my strenght. Pls can my nairaland friends answer d question? If u answer dis question to my satisfaction, den u av a new convert. Its such an herculean task. But no harm in trying.

WHAT IS THE ORIJIN(origin) OF THE ORIGIN.

Cc: lalasticlala. Abeg. Help my ministry to the permanent site. Biko.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: It's One Year That Our Martyres Of Faith Departed / Hebrew Assembly The 7th Day Shabbat Keepers / The Apostles Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.