Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Guaranty Trust Bank Advert On Sky - Great And Makes Me Proud As A Naija Man. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guaranty Trust Bank Advert On Sky - Great And Makes Me Proud As A Naija Man. (1952 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank: More Branches Needed? / Guaranty Trust Bank New 10-digit Number / Sterling Bank Advert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guaranty Trust Bank Advert On Sky - Great And Makes Me Proud As A Naija Man. by ilaugh1: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2009
Guaranty Trust Bank must have spent millions on their new advert on SKY - nice and graphical - seen it?
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Advert On Sky - Great And Makes Me Proud As A Naija Man. by 7mm: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2009
Am not surprise.

GTbank is going places, its fast becoming a bank that every Nigerians wants to have an account with.

Their service is fast.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Advert On Sky - Great And Makes Me Proud As A Naija Man. by cnnnigeria: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2009
I like their service, prompt service.
No bank like GTBank
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Advert On Sky - Great And Makes Me Proud As A Naija Man. by KingSola(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2009
GTBank is is a global best brand in banking and customer service.
They can do better and for now i rate them as the best in Africa and the best in the world-KOKAR Award 2008.

Let's go there.
Enter the place and you do not need to off your hand set. What a user-friendly bank.
Check out their services, you do not need to be carrying cash tellersbooks all around town.You just walk into any of thier branches worldwide and you are the King.

I love them they are also foreign currency friendly. The centre for all hard currency deals in the global economy.

I don't work there but the work for me.

Check their global ratings and all that stuff.

Check their branded staff and branded halls and branded superstructures and branded everything, their logo is world standard like that of Glo Logo.

Their website inko? Very good.

Only that they need more branches and make sure they shield off ATM Hackers.

GTBank sets the pace in service delivery.

Almost all 130million Nigerians have account there.

GTBank is truely a Naija Bank.

Keep it up.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Advert On Sky - Great And Makes Me Proud As A Naija Man. by conimo(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2009
@kingsola, i feel u jare, GTB is the main reason why am always happy when i remember that am no more in naija, they seems to have really done their home work well, i convienently do business from naija to any part of the world and back to naija again without leaving one location,

GTB, una no get rival,

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve! What Is Happening / Nigeria Launches 1st Gift Card Company / Who Will Help Me Fund My Paypal Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.