Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives (17220 Views)

TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / Senators To Contribute N300k Each For IDPs & Rehabilitation Of North-East / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives by Billygee2u: 5:30am On Sep 13, 2015
I have checked World leaders,both past and present,none of them beat Buhari in scamming,
Buhari is World no one " CON MAN"

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives by kogirodent: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2015
sukkot:
this man that personally flogged aguiyi ironsi with koboko before killing him and now has oil blocs in the east. biafrans will not like this appointment oooo. hehe. IPOB youths and OHANEZE food done land ooo
these biafrans sef, una don de dream too much o. I have been hearing oil from the east since the past few days and i am begining to wonder which oil you guys are talking about. Are u guys re-writting facts all over again? Is oil no longer in the south? You guys are making sympathies more difficult to come by for you o.
Re: FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives by kogirodent: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
Oil that belongs to SS and SE.
Correction. Oil that belongs to the South South. No south-east state produces oil. All Igbo states are feasting on south-south oil just like other northern and yoruba states are. Most of you forget that resource control will mean only about six states will enjoy the oil wealth in their land while the rest of us including the south-east will look for alternative means of wealth.
Re: FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives by kogirodent: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2015
gdbelt:
when Buhari appointed new faces Nigerians complained, now e appointed an old timer we still complained, what do nigerians really want?
which new faces? I am only hearing of oldmen from the seventies and eighties.
Re: FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives by christinie(f): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Unfortunately for you am from SS. Meanwhile there's oil in some SE states. You can research. Bye.
kogirodent:
Correction. Oil that belongs to the South South. No south-east state produces oil. All Igbo states are feasting on south-south oil just like other northern and yoruba states are. Most of you forget that resource control will mean only about six states will enjoy the oil wealth in their land while the rest of us including the south-east will look for alternative means of wealth.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives by kogirodent: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
Unfortunately for you am from SS. Meanwhile there's oil in some SE states. You can research. Bye.
You are from the south-east and yet you attribute oil wealth to your south-south and south-east? How generous of you. I am tempted to assume again that you are Igbo. No South-east state produces oil unless mean the oil recently discovered at the boundaries of Anambra and Kogi. Alternatively i will pretend to be a ignorant, pls educate on which state in the south-east produces oil. I am a lazy bum and cannot be bothered to do research, even if my life depends on it. . Have a blessed sunday.
Re: FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives by christinie(f): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2015
Am from both SE and SS.
Nigga deal with it.
I will answer your question when you attain the age of puberty, and that's from age 13. Bye.
kogirodent:
You are from the south-east and yet you attribute oil wealth to your south-south and south-east? How generous of you. I am tempted to assume again that you are Igbo. No South-east state produces oil unless mean the oil recently discovered at the boundaries of Anambra and Kogi. Alternatively i will pretend to be a ignorant, pls educate on which state in the south-east produces oil. I am a lazy bum and cannot be bothered to do research, even if my life depends on it. . Have a blessed sunday.
Re: FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives by kogirodent: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:

I will answer your question when you attain the age of puberty, and that's from age 13. Bye.
Ignorance is bliss.
Re: FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives by redsun(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Army arrangement. Soldier go soldier come.

Fighting corruption my asss when men like danjuma are the epitome of corruption in Nigeria.
Re: FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives by ollyruffy: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
One of the worst appointee of Buhari so far.

I hope this Buhari is not going to run government as usual.

Anyways, 4 years is not that far.
Re: FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives by cecegorz(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2015

In his remark, the Borno State Governor, Alh. Kashim Shettima called for prompt sustainable development programmes in the northern states.

[quote]Shetima said the governors had agreed to. Work together to redevelopment the region.

The governor urged federal government to develop an all inclusive development plan to really address all challenges of the state and restore peoples’ hopes.

“A comprehensive master plan that will help re-integrate the people and seek entire development of the northern Nigeria should be designed,” Shettima added.

The above really got me cracking.
A state governor is begging the fed govt for a master plan in developing Northern Nigeria. Is there any master plan to develop Southern Nigeria?

Anyway, My advice to Nothern governors is to proscribe almajiris education with immediate effect. Enforce primary to JS3 compulsory education in the region and let us see if their lot will not be far better in 10 yrs time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom Leads David Mark, Tor Tiv, Others To Meet Buhari Over Benue Killings / 2023: 6 Official Spokespersons Of The Obi/Datti Presidential Campaign / How And Why We Got Into Trouble- President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.