Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? (34562 Views)

Top Phones To Use As A Bad Guy In 2018 Under 50,000naira Released. / How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by happney65: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Raba by DJ Shabsy featuring,Kiss Daniel and Sugarboy
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
dukeolumde:

Am preparing u ahead of ur visit to Naija. It's in PIDGIN English. It's simply means ur formal bf would be so scared of seeing u
face to face because of all d money he is owing u. grin grin grin grin

Modified: Tell am say en own don finish patapata grin grin grin grin

ooohh yeah…tat b*tch owe me a big one wink wink wink
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Titony1(f): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Twale...By Flo I so much love the lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by JohnQueen(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
H
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nokia ring tone
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by janefrancisca(f): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mary did u know by Mark Lowry...it is a christmas song but its beautiful. smiley
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by valmunich(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
None... hate ring tones, I rather have it on vibration...

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Body on me by Rita Ora ft. Chris brown
... I remember those days with my ex. watching the stars at night everytime I listen to it.

**modified

Katapot by reekado banks..

Jidenna classic man ft. Roman ... Reminds me of my classmates (boys).
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by iheanyi40(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
coded01:
grin grin
u n smiley ehh, smh
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

ooohh yeah…tat b*tch owe me a big one wink wink wink

And u owe me a visit too. Can't wait to see u in Naija kiss kiss
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Patenina(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Enya-Wild Child...because dats one of my favorite Enya song

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by eduxerxes: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
El velo del amor (The Clone) theme song!

I don't think I'll ever change that ring tone in my life time. Any time my phone rings, peeps and chiks keep asking me to send it 2 them pls... Since I bought my first ever phone some decades ago (Nokia 3310), it has been there, Today I've got Sony Xperia and BB Classique, its still there!

BEST RING TONE EVER!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by fflamingo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
One love....maybe bob Marley 2009..2011 Eri okan.... By king sunny ade. 2011-2015
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by iwriterng(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bad Blood by Taylor Swift (General Calls)

Four, five seconds by Rihanna, Paul McCartney and Kanye West (For close friends and associates)

I just love the song, no special reason.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by slap1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Imela by Nathaniel Bassey

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by omobenluv(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Perpect two by Auburn ft Tommy C ,Lil Crazed
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by JohnQueen(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Holyghost rmx by Jeezy - The Bishop T.D Jakes intro makes me to be conscious of self each time my phone rings.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by NOBODYY: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dadubule by Skally mental..

I bet u knw d reason already grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Gloryblossom(f): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Frank edward Nma Nma
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by egorov(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

will not change it til i find a better one…so suck it up... cool
oh cool. I also noticed u r a man utd fan.....I love u for that

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by tunapawizzy: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
I hate ring tones. It disturbs me. I just like my peace and quiet. My phone has been on vibration since I started using a cell phone in 2008.
my kindof person....my kindof brezz too
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Mznaett: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Blossom023:
Body on me by Rita Ora ft. Chris brown
... I remember those days with my ex. watching the stars at night everytime I listen to it.

Ehya!sad

Those days...

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by WFDharmieSleek(f): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
mine is Chris brown-throw back
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Tisong(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
NIGHTINGALE by YANNI.... I love meditation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
rasojie:
RASTAMAN LIVE UP!! BY LEGEND BOB MARLEY
MY SECOND PHONE... WELCOME TO JAMROCK BY DAMIAN MARLEY

BOTH SONGS REMIND ME OF MY ROOTS,

I didn't know I have a brother here.

Almost all the ringing tones I have been using are songs by The legendary Bob Nesta Marley.

Jah liveth.

Satisfy my soul.

Exodus.

I know a place.

I shot the sheriff.

At night I use

Concrete jungle.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
egorov:
oh cool. I also noticed u r a man utd fan.....I love u for that

are u a red devils fan too grin grin grin grin we won earlier over liverpool... grin grin grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by MKierian(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Superheroes by the script
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by yollychika(f): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
I don't fvck wit u .. Big Sean.... One of ma best rapper kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
ModiKen:
Game of Thrones (Theme song)

Reminds me of the best TV show ever!

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by simdam500(m): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Why do I need a ring tone when vibrate is the best option undecided
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by simdam500(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
ModiKen: Game of Thrones (Theme song)

Reminds me of the best TV show ever!

This; I wouldn't mind
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by ad84ada(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Big Sean... One Man Can change the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price / Mark Zuckerberg, And Wife, Priscilla, Expecting Their Third Child (Photo) / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.