Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants (336 Views)

80% Of Germans Want Border Controls, 59% Oppose Syrian Migrants / My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants / Shocking Picture Of Syrian Migrants Pushing Away African Refugee From A Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by voodooman: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Europe has to some extent being a very peaceful and thriving continent. But recently Europe is making a big mistake that would not only hurt them in 10 years time but in future generations to come. This is due to the influx of migrants coming in as refugees from Syria. These people are going to do more harm than good. They're not just coming with their personal baggage but also their religious and emotional baggage. We all know that wherever you find a sizable proportion of muslims there's bound to be terrorism, suicide bombing, religious extremism, rape and child abuse.

Why would Europe allow these people into their countries? Why are other arab countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Bahrain, Qatar etc not opening their borders to them? I pity the mistake is about to make. They've succeeded in bringing future and potential terrorists into their region. Saudi Arabia have even offered to build mosques in Germany. That way extremism would be facilitated. Europe should start sending these bloody migrants back home or to their fellow arab nations.

1 Like

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by yanabasee(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Relax bro.... Keep religion aside... The Europe aint kids... They've got crystal idea of what they're letting into their land...
I wouldn't want to assume... But the Euopean government have it's reasons for it... And must have sat over it.

(1) (Reply)

Dietary Tips During Pregnancy / Former Senate Leader Formally Resigns From PDP / Kachikwu Tasks France To Match Competitors In Nigeria’s Oil Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.