Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! (2294 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Edreamz(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Soooooooooooooo :oo I got this from a trusted source close to BOTH girls. Munachi and Sarah ofili have been friends for the past few years and over time started to take their friendship to another level and engaging in harmless lesbian sex. If you don't know what lesbian sex is..Google it. The source said that they lick each others cats, finger each others cats etc. They such on each others milk factories and other stuff in that nature. It has become normal to them and not a taboo as they already live that life. I uses to defend both of these ladies because they are pretty. But BOY! I have heard A LOT from my trusty source that name begins with "J". MUNA AND SARAH are not only doing nasty stuff together. They have threesomes with men who give them stuff in exchange I.e travelling abroad, expensive heels and bags. They don't work a 9-5 so that claim is VERY believable because where does a woman who doesn't report to work everyday get the money to pay for these things? Think about it..logically. They will be spending Christmas together (sponsored by sugar daddy) in London. Sarah also flew to LA recently but to do WHAT? What does she actually model that is profitable? What albums has muna sold in our Nigeria that don't buy albums that has even allowed her to purchase common bread at the shop. The answer is 0. So it brings me to my final conclusion: Sarah ofili and Munachi Abii are Runs girls. They spread their legs for cash in return. Is it because you don't see them walk the streets of Lagos? These are the type of girls we don't want our daughters to be like. I USED to like muna a lot but i look closely and see how dirty, shallow and empty she is. A former MBGN that has now reduced herself to sleeping with a little 22 year old boy. Its disgusting. Nothing to like there They f u c k their way thru life. To lazy to get a job and be meaningful to society. Drops the mic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Jadonaldson(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na deir mata
1& only DKN Bo$$
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by yanabasee(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Who cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Palmwinetapper: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lesbianism is sexy. Leave mi muna and Sarah PLEASE
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Edreamz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
yanabasee:
Who cares?

You..that's why you clicked, read and commented wink

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Edreamz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
no its not. Its actually sinful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Mrbigman1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

When I dey read dis post, wetin dey run through my mind na

"Wia palmwinetapper dey oooohhh"

Wia u dey dem dey bash and finish ur red rose crush?

Shey I told u same thing when u dey self-service up and down with her pix, u warn me.

Come defend dis one.

Dem no dey pick money for ground oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Palmwinetapper: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Shey I told u same thing when u dey self-service up and down with her pix, u warn me.

Come defend dis one.

lol am here! They are not runs babes ok
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Palmwinetapper: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Come defend dis one.

edreamz the fool can't prove it
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Palmwinetapper: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Edreamz I hate yeww
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Palmwinetapper: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
OK edreamz is clearly charix under a different alias to bash muna
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
OK edreamz is clearly charix under a different alias to bash muna
Close enough. Soon you'd call me the maid at square villa hating on your every antic.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Palmwinetapper: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

Close enough. Soon you'd call me the maid at square villa hating on your every antic.
you wrote this nasty post. To smear her from getting a decent husband
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Another set shocked?! Munachi is on fire tonight.
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Palmwinetapper: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:
Another set shocked?! Munachi is on fire tonight.
you know when men Google munachi this may surface. You're evil and wicked!!!!
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
I knew it'd finally come to this. A multi-account troll having a discussion with itself. I didn't mention any names o... Muna grin.
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you know when men Google munachi this may surface. You're evil and wicked!!!!
Good to see you're taking tips on trolling yourself. I'm proud.
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you wrote this nasty post. To smear her from getting a decent husband
I see we're getting close to seeing n u d e s. About six more topics to go.
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol am here! They are not runs babes ok
Tell Sarah I'd dip her in honey and eat her up. Kai! Ikechukwu is missing. Anyway, he had his run - girls like her should get shared not stuck to one man.
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by Palmwinetapper: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
charix:

Tell Sarah I'd dip her in honey and eat her up. Kai! Ikechukwu is missing. Anyway, he had his run - girls like her should get shared not stuck to one man.
leave Sarah alone ok
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! by yanabasee(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Edreamz:
You..that's why you clicked, read and commented wink
. . tongue

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy Shock Fans & Public By Displaying Her Pubic Hair / Checkout Photos From Wizkid & Sola Ogudu Son’s 5th Birthday Party / Tee Billz Begs Tiwa Salvage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.