Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! (6035 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii ARE LESBIANS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Seriously these two are some of the most beautiful damsel's in Nigeria. Why hasn't a big shot man snagged then up?! Someone needs to put a ring on them!!! Someone with money. Better ego!! Where are the top governors?, or oil men? Someone with better money see this post and propose my girls this year!!! Amin!

2 Shares

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why? How old are they? cheesy
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
RickRichards:
Why? How old are they? cheesy
Munachi is 27 and Sarah is 31
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by AmakaDNBStories(f): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
They will eventually. And if they didn't, well, hell won't break loose.

5 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
They will eventually. And if they didn't, well, hell won't break loose.
the clock is ticking. When men marry in Nigeria they pick younger women. That's why I posted this.
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by dpete1: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] Y dNT u just marry them both

Mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
dpete1:
[color=#000099][/color] Y dNT u just marry them both

No why don't you

Mtchew
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by dpete1: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=38540852][/quotr

shocked

Coz u opened the thread....

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=dpete1 post=38540946][/quote] your father should marry them

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Dannyandre(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
See better babes baba oshomole for go marry instead he go marry supposed "virgen"from cape verde
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dannyandre:
See better babes baba oshomole for go marry instead he go marry supposed "virgen"from cape verde
chai. So Lara is better than muna and Sarah??!
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Munachi is 37 and Sarah is 36.5

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Munachi is 37 and Sarah is 36.5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=RickRichards post=38541889][/quote]
LOL WHAT THE HELL Where did you get such false info from?
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by dpete1: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=38540969] your father should marr
y

Wohbouh ur mama Avin lesb..wit Dem
grin
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=dpete1 post=38542198][/quote]
Your mama too
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by osemoses1234(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Op if yu marry dem ur papa go beat yu ni.....abi who dem don help....
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:29am On Oct 01, 2015
osemoses1234:
Op if yu marry dem ur papa go beat yu ni.....abi who dem don help....
my friend speak English
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
the clock is ticking. When men marry in Nigeria they pick younger women. That's why I posted this.
Oh ok. I'm looking for a husband too. Interested men should forward their CVs to ahusbandforamaka@gmail.com
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:

Oh ok. I'm looking for a husband too. Interested men should forward their CVs to ahusbandforamaka@gmail.com
The thirst is real

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by AmakaDNBStories(f): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

The thirst is real
grin
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:

grin
thirst no more. I can marry you
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by AmakaDNBStories(f): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
thirst no more. I can marry you
What kind of car do you drive?
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:

No, thanks.
well single is what you'll be all the days of your life. Continue forming selective.
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by AmakaDNBStories(f): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
well single is what you'll be all the days of your life. Continue forming selective.
Lolss
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
Muna I know an oyel dealer that is searching, he might be interested in you

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Muna I know an oyel dealer that is searching, he might be interested in you
sharrap
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by dpete1: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Your mama too
F U C K
UR C H E A P
M A M A......BITCH
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
dpete1:

F
U
C
K

UR
C
H
E
A
P

M
A
M
A......BITCH
OK...childish mbok
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by dpete1: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=38595668]
OK...childish mbok[/quote

Get lost you lousy being
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Utchgirl(f): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Munachi Abii aka palmwinetapper, seems marriage don dey hungry u abi ?
Whn u wia busy fvucking psquare (peter and paul) u tot one of dem wil marry u abi ? E don clear 4 ur eyez now abi ? Lolzz

Old mama feeling youngy!
Age is no longer on ur side.Turn a new leaf and stop dis ur silly advertisment.

Keep on reducing ur age.27 is jus ur football age,everybody knwz ur age.

Nxt yr, u wil enter menopause and u r hia claiming 27.
Re: Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Utchgirl:
Munachi Abii aka palmwinetapper, seems marriage don dey hungry u abi ?
Whn u wia busy fvucking psquare (peter and paul) u tot one of dem wil marry u abi ? E don clear 4 ur eyez now abi ? Lolzz

Old mama feeling youngy!
Age is no longer on ur side.Turn a new leaf and stop dis ur silly advertisment.

Keep on reducing ur age.27 is jus ur football age,everybody knwz ur age.

Nxt yr, u wil enter menopause and u r hia claiming 27.
what's her age since you know. Big fool. She won mbgn at age 19. Her mother is 65. So how is she not 27. Fuktard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Ass I Don't Need Pad For Those Shouting Pads-bobrisky As He Pose Unclad Ass / Miley Cyrus Caught Smoking Weed Behind The Scenes Of Wrecking Ball (PHOTOS) / Adekunle Gold Biography/ Songs/girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.