Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help (25396 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
sorry but d deed is done,jst follow ur dr's advice nd b strong though it won't b easy but trust God and He will see u through.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by nitachi: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2009
hello ladyange, youv done the best htig in fact by letting people know of whats going on rather than let it eat you up.now in the situation you have found your self in dont see your self as the worst creature GOD ever created,becos he knws of your situatn and he said that in wat ever you shld give him all the praise.i dnt knw wat church you worship in(or Mosque),but you really have to move closer to God becos this cld be the way he wnts to use to draw you closer to him.2ndly a lot of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADVICE will definately com now bt u ave to b carefull n strong in selecting only the best.3rdly you could join 1 of the MTN hiv oundations they really add value to peoples lives that b4 u knw it you wil 4 get you r hiv positive.take care,cheers.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by nife2007(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2009
Na to dey bang each other till death do you part be dat now.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by scktaggif: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2009
Turn to God. He can heal u if onliy u believe in him.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by oladigbolu: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
i`m real definite you know for a fact that the medicine recommended by your doctor should be taken by you and ur husband and the baby after birth can duly be taken care of, the medicine will as a matter of factly be too sensitive for the unborn baby grin shocked
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by kindikeh(f): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2009
Dont hav much 2 say cos many people have been giving u reasonable advice, at the same time be careful with those dat talk about healing school & church, if it could be cured by dat means y do we still hav patients living wit Aids & Hiv.

All d same follow the doctors advice religiously, go 4 conselling very necesary & dont stress urself.for ur unborn baby when u put to birth pls dont breastfeed the baby & seek the doctor's advice as to wat 2 do to prevent the baby from been a carrier.

Finally see the need 2 come closer to GOD (James 4:7,coolhe has extended hand of fellowship to u, now u are in need, call on him "HE IS NOT FAR FROM EACH ONE OF US". Wishing more days, weeks, months, years, to come. we love u, take kia of urself.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by cystein(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2009
Dear Mum,

Well first i would like you to avoid the frustration of running up and down into churches as you may just end up disappointed. God can heal you and you require to help yourself for him to help you too. You are not dieing!!!!You are better off than a cancer, Lukemia and many other people. HIV is just a condition and for your info do not be cheated by any church to re-test your self whwn you are on ARV as it will show negative. Praising God falsely at that time can lead to trouble as once you stop the drugs now you get a full attack and get what we call AIDS. I know you can make it and please feel free to talk whenever you have an issue
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by ifyalways(f): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2009
@Poster,beware of everyone that have posted here with phone numbers,email addresses,links and all sorts of stories.
Stick to ur docs advice,take ur drugs regularly,eat and rest well and its gonna be alright.goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by cystein(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2009
@ifyalways

I agree with you! seen many quacks in here
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by disire: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2009
Taking ur life will not help the matter considering the fact that ur going up there to face baba God.

The ARV drugs are free

Don't work urself out as it will affect ur immunity
Start the treatment, am sure ul'l meet with people who will encourage u in the cause to the treatment
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Bjiq: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
Please dont kill yourself because I'll be all alone,  am also on your situation dear. I just got married too. God is a merciful GOD, you and I will live up to a 100 years when we take care of ourselves. God can heal us too.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Sissy3(f): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
i wonder how the OP is fairing now
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by softgirl1: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
@ chrishen thanks so much for the advise
@ poster pls u have got ur life to leave it is wat u tink that u become begin to see positveness in this situation get close to God there is still healing in christ the Bible says from the begining it was no so pls don't kill ur self cos i see u making waves in this life i see u carying ur grand children i see u getting healed and testify of God's goodness it is well with u dear encourage ur husband and u guys should not put ur self to self pity cos i are going to make it. lv u dear and keep the falg flying
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by akanke79: 9:51pm On May 30, 2011
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by alrite: 11:33pm On May 30, 2011
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by babaijesha: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2011
Hi Poster, my advice.

1. Visit your doctor and seek their advise , That is the doctor,s report based on science, but they dont have the final word, His only GOD that has the final word on your life.

2. Want to assume you ar born again christian, Get every word of GOD on your case in the bible i.e healing, search be diligent about it .

Start speaking the word of GOD on your body and your blood.Joshua 1-cool. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, thou shall meditate there in day and nite, Pls continue to address your body day and nite, minutes second and hours, Hold to your confession of health until there is a change. Be diligent abt the word of God. If you can wait 4hrs to see a doctor, you should be willing to commit the same level of diligence and more to your prayers and supplication to word.

U will hve to take your mind off the symptoms and negative reports, like Papa Abraham did not considering his body but was fully persuaded on the promise of God. The Word works always, just stay with the Word of God long enough , it will produce the desired effect ,

3. Surround yourself with Christian materials; and stay around friends that will encourage your journey in the LORD. I am sure you will come out with a testimony. The word works!
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by baralatie(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ladyange_A: JJYOU, i don't know how we came about this, i have have avoided and prevented it all my life but it has still happen, all i need now is solution, i don't want to think of how it came about.
i know one person who is hiv positive(takes retroviral)this is going 5yrs nw.guy luks healthy!
So dnt bug urself.folow ur doctor prec'betn.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by TaiKuun(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Olayinkaoj:
lady, you have gotten all the advice you need. Dont kill yourself because of testing +ve to HIV test. What of if WHO comes out tomorrow with a cure? very much importantly, I have seen several people that are +ve and living fine.At least you read one man mentioned through a reply to your post that he has been +ve for over 9 years and he is doing well. Follow the instruction of you doctor strictly.

as a prospective medical scientist. I can tell you that HIV has no cure and probably will not. HIV is caused by a group of lentivirus, and a subclass know as retroviruses. they are particles that have resistance to retroviral drugs with time. (though nearly often, the resistance process is slowed down when combination therapy is used. (nevirapine + others) but they will still develop resistance in the end stages. the only hopes of researchers is HOW TO DEVELOP VACCINES SO THAT THE VIRUS WOULD NOT AFFECT PEOPLE THAT ARE STILL SERONEGATIVE. NO SINGLE DISEASE CAUSED BY A VIRUS HAVE SEEN CURE.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
TaiKuun:

as a prospective medical scientist. I can tell you that HIV has no cure and probably will not. HIV is caused by a group of lentivirus, and a subclass know as retroviruses. they are particles that have resistance to retroviral drugs with time. (though nearly often, the resistance process is slowed down when combination therapy is used. (nevirapine + others) but they will still develop resistance in the end stages. the only hopes of researchers is HOW TO DEVELOP VACCINES SO THAT THE VIRUS WOULD NOT AFFECT PEOPLE THAT ARE STILL SERONEGATIVE. NO SINGLE DISEASE CAUSED BY A VIRUS HAVE SEEN CURE.
I can't contend your academic theory but all I know is that l know of people living with HIV, taking their drugs religiously, and living fine. Like I said before, cure may come one day
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by pet4ril(f): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
I have always said that if you give me btw HIV,DIABETES or KIDNEY problem, I will just grab the HIV. So my dear you are far better than millions of people out there. .tale your drugs and stay cool to enjoy your life cos it has no part 2

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 01, 2015
nife2007:
Na to dey bang each other till death do you part be dat now.
ha ha lol
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Jennifer89(f): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2015
LadyangeA did you and your hubby do HIV test before getting married?
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Jennifer89:
LadyangeA did you and your hubby do HIV test before getting married?

This thread was created in 2009. She is probably dead, or living life in its fullness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick / 14 Things That Hurt Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.