Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) (64047 Views)

Davido Acquires A 2017 Porsche 911 Car For Himself, Shows it off (Photos, Video) / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by hemartins(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
enjoy ur money
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by GreatOlu1: 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Congrats to him. Expecting my own soon.
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Too much money
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Febby9(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
rapfezy:
I smell sumtin...#sound to my city does too
..Thst why we r SOUND CITY...LOL ..BAD GUY I CATCH U OO
grin
rapfezy:
I smell sumtin...#sound to my city does too
..Thst why we r SOUND CITY...LOL ..BAD GUY I CATCH U OO

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by midolian(m): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Hope he has finished paying for the car this one he's hiding his face.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
All that money yet he can't get a proper pedicure to fix those horrid looking nigger toes....boi gerrarahia!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by tellwisdom: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Does he want to start Taxi business?? sad
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by softvio(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Oluwaloseyi
sharap! SoundCity get pass this one.. Gerarahere

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Catalyst007(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmm... "Back a bit" (in Mr. Bean's voice)
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
its called african mentality
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Freemanan:
I Don't think all these things are necessary.... You Don't see JayZ AND Maddona doing all these.

ahn ahn......but jayz is jayz, madonna is madonna and jude okoye is jude okoye......they are all different and are free to act differently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
y did it take him so long to acquire a G-wagon wen Timaya is already using hiz as Cab?.....success remains success sha no matter d time it surfaces

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by broxymall(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
i was cruising in my hood,until this ride drove my pass me,mehn i never knew it was this expensive ride,no one even look at the car ,coz i thought it was an old mercedes no one give a hoot about, honestly what is special about this ugly guy with worth 30million..

over to you guys, if you had that cash,which ride would you have gone for..i basically choose acura anyday

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2015
Where the house?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by dealerx: 12:08am On Sep 13, 2015
I need enlightenment from the guy's that trade on forex or binary trade? Have you ever heard of the name of this broker 24option are they genuine broker or scam before investing in them.
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by urchman23: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by alfakoro1(m): 12:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Y u come dey bend ur face.. Na ur cap we wan c ni..... Go jor.. Sha fine Carr... ME self like am...
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by melzabull(f): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Ilekeh:
Expecting NL to praise this fake life.
amala eater, if you are looking for fake look no further than dbanj

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Shame!
real big shame

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2015
charlesucheh:
Where the house?
the house dey village for aba

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by dealerx: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2015
dealerx:
I need enlightenment from the guy's that trade on forex or binary trade? Have you ever heard of the name of this broker 24option are they genuine broker or scam before investing in them.
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by vega84(m): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2015
So? #vegatalks
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by myners007: 12:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Some one should please tell all these celebrities to stop unnessary acquisition of material things rather they should invest in areas that will be beneficial to people especially the youth in terms of employment
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 13, 2015
I don't like the house. It is damn cheap for a Nigerian super star! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Ishilove: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:
I Don't think all these things are necessary.... You Don't see JayZ AND Maddona doing all these.
It would be nice to share some of these wealth with those poor folks at the general hospital needing funds for cataracts surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by olajorn(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:

It would be nice to share some of these wealth with those poor folks at the general hospital needing funds for cataracts surgery.
like You Share ur salary?

Though am not a fan of that mumu jure,but that wont make me support sh!t...If u dont know...if u dont know Dts hypocricy

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by guiddoti: 12:53am On Sep 13, 2015
ajantala:
Q: So?

A: So what effect does this have on the price of 'Alabukun'?

oboy yu got me cracked ribs. na yu askd question na yu answer d question with a label grin grin
na only yu waka com grin dont worry na temporary alabukun, it wil go
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 1:05am On Sep 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Hope he has finished paying for the car this one he's hiding his face.

till OCT. 24th 2015 grin
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 1:12am On Sep 13, 2015
melzabull:
amala eater, if you are looking for fake look no further than dbanj

apku eater, this is the embodiment of fake.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by princeAbj500: 1:13am On Sep 13, 2015
ok very nice house,i will use fastsms.com to send sms to people beacuse it is good and fine
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Amack(m): 1:17am On Sep 13, 2015
Ok Ooooh I will soon join G wagon club of Nigeria. in Igbo Obi ogalanwa. If you see all this igbo guys hustling you say that they are too desperate. My fellow Igbo guys the only thing we know how to do na hustle. We work hard we play hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures / Davido And His Crew Visit Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniels / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.