Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,152 members, 7,842,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) (64042 Views)

Davido Acquires A 2017 Porsche 911 Car For Himself, Shows it off (Photos, Video) / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 1:23am On Sep 13, 2015
Check my signature first
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by tonychristopher: 1:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Jesus ...why are some section of people have so bad mentality

Do you see the haters...even if he hasn't paid for it finish

How does it concern u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by cbrass(m): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2015
Ilekeh:
Expecting NL to praise this fake life.

As usual, we know them grin nairalanders are too gullible, the one of Kate henshaw is till fresh and they have fallen quick for this again

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by mayor9498(m): 2:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Get Paid Now..And Request For All File And Hacking Tutorials @ Elitenaija.tk
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by zumbigbo(m): 2:25am On Sep 13, 2015
He chop, u complain...mmmm
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by chichriso: 2:37am On Sep 13, 2015
I hope soundcity is counting loses now

. CHIchriso said ::::CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 13, 2015
at his age. smh
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by nijanigga: 3:54am On Sep 13, 2015
LMAyedun:
He hasn't done full payment because I can see Octo 24 2015 on the number plate... what does the date means? Or is it the date to return the ride to the owner? grin
that's temporary tag or plate number until he registers the car with permanent tag to his name.if he has excellent credit score he can buy the car on loan.
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by ignis: 4:40am On Sep 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 4:46am On Sep 13, 2015
MY OWN SEASON IS COMING
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by innervoice(m): 4:53am On Sep 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
its called african mentality

It also happens in other countries. People like this are called nouveau rich and while they think they are cool showing off, other people with money consider them snobbish.
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by MBEGBUCC: 4:55am On Sep 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] Hard work pays
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by bummyla(m): 5:19am On Sep 13, 2015
congratulations! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by anonimi: 5:24am On Sep 13, 2015
chimmynev:
Good for him. They should also remember to invest in tangible projects

And do meaningful, systematic philantropic projects in their community- home town/village & Lagos where they are resident & work.
Investing in their old schools, establishing/supporting vocational schools for skills acquisition and setting up/supporting a primary health care clinic in the memory of their mum &dad are a few examples.

We should be ASHAMED that we wait for EQUALLY endowed oyinbos to do charity to our own people while we do EMPTY bling bling with their inventions/products.

Is it no longer more blessed to give than to receive, either asindividuals or as societies
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Sheggy13(m): 5:24am On Sep 13, 2015
Amack:
Ok Ooooh I will soon join G wagon club of Nigeria. in Igbo Obi ogalanwa. If you see all this igbo guys hustling you say that they are too desperate. My fellow Igbo guys the only thing we know how to do na hustle. We work hard we play hard.
All na hustle na, even pushing hard drugs to Asia and getting wasted in the process denting the country's name every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by anonimi: 5:30am On Sep 13, 2015
cbrass:

As usual, we know them grin nairalanders are too gullible, the one of Kate henshaw is till fresh and they have fallen quick for this again

Abi oh.
The TAX people need to revise his assessment quickly and charge him EXTRA personal income TAX for these 'acquisitions'.
Nor be so our 'superior' oyinbos dey do am so tey dem societies better pass our own and we dey rush go do voluntary SLAVE work there while forming diasporan to tbe non-initiates or stewpidly buying houses in Atlanta or flashing photos of Germany.

Na when WE all black people want get [use our] sense sef

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2475633_2353310funnycartoonspictures322jpeg48ab320b44b9953a3bcadd98de30faf3_jpg10efd9c1dcfec35c297036fcb2c50881

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by DrGud: 5:40am On Sep 13, 2015
you must not tell us of every smallthing u do. I've never spoken about any of jeeps. ;Dyou must not tell us of every smallthing u do. I've never spoken about any of jeeps.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by fishbone11(m): 5:41am On Sep 13, 2015
Ojestas:
The Okoye twin brothers popularly known as p square has been taking to instagram lately to flaunt their recent acquisitions. . Recently, Paul shared some pictures from his new acquired house. Now, Jude Okoye, p square manager also took to instagram to share his testimony and announce his new house and car.

"New house, new whip.G63" , Jude wrote

http://instagram.com/p/7i03RSLP79/
Why are these people always fooling their selves? Must u announce everything u do to de world? So me that acquired a new car should go to CNN, AIT etc to announce I just bought a brand new car. Is it part of asset declaration to always show yrself? Nonsense!!!.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:18am On Sep 13, 2015
I only hope these people(psquare &stars/celebrities) are investing ?
cars, personal houses are liabilities in the long run, do they think they'll continue to be famous for life or that money would continue to flow in for life without pining it down somewhere in form of investment? Do they learn at all from fallen heroes?

The Holy Book tells me that riches develop wings and fly towards heaven , the solution is to 'tie' it down (invest) when it comes, not to pile up liabilities that would aid your money to 'fly' away when you're no longer working.

Proverbs 23:5 Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Ojestas(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2015
fishbone11:

Why are these people always fooling their selves? Must u announce everything u do to de world? So me that acquired a new car should go to CNN, AIT etc to announce I just bought a brand new car. Is it part of asset declaration to always show yrself? Nonsense!!!.
That's the life celebs live + If i got a car and house n posted it on IG like he did, the highest i can get is likes on IG, nobody gives a fvck but everything celebrities do is news, especially in Naija. . Its a trend.

As for investment, p square has a lot of investments, especially that big headed peter. . He's a business tycoon.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by nobeku: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2015
Poverty Mentality! When folks like Barry White, Earl Klugh, Jackie Chan, Steve Wonder, Sting, Phil Collins and the likes were rising steadily on their quest to making it big, was this the show of inferiority complex they all displayed?The Okoye's are just local champions....

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by angelofurlife: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Why the recent show of p-square? Na who cause this show off na sound if you put am city na you sabi grin
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by j4sure(m): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Ojestas:
The Okoye twin brothers popularly known as p square has been taking to instagram lately to flaunt their recent acquisitions. . Recently, Paul shared some pictures from his new acquired house. Now, Jude Okoye, p square manager also took to instagram to share his testimony and announce his new house and car.

"New house, new whip.G63" , Jude wrote

http://instagram.com/p/7i03RSLP79/

Congrats oooooo bro. Better investment like acres of land is bera my opinion oooooo

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by room089: 6:52am On Sep 13, 2015
Hope these dudes flaunting their acquisitions on these social platforms have befitting houses in their village to avoid being termed hooligans by the igbos?

Just asking o!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by anonimi: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2015
oseod:
ahn ahn......but jayz is jayz, madonna is madonna and jude okoye is jude okoye......they are all different and are free to act differently

Na true you talk, bro.
Madonna belongs to a society that is EVOLVED and appreciates that you are NOTHING if your background/environment/community is also NOTHING hence they pay their TAXES properly and also invest their personal money in addition to continually improve things for their general group (race or humanity at large) and specifically for the less priviledged.

Madonna visits Mkoko, the school she built in Malawi

However Jude Okoye belongs to a society that is largely un-evolved and remains at the primate phase in the evolutionary chain hence do not complain when you or another African is treated like DIRT and worse than shhiit by the "superior" oyinbos. Agreed

[img]http://estaticos01.elmundo.es/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2013/12/21/13876266695838.jpg[/img]

For how long shall WE, black people, remain as foooliish as those in the picture below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711934_picmix67201592552_jpeg_jpegb6a91f298c41d26387ed159da25bdfdf
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by litetias(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2015
I'm waiting for the usual 'Did you go to church today'? threads to comment on not this rubbish.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2015
cool
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by effty(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2015
They do more than this. PSquare's spending limit na groundnut money for der end. Talk abt wat u know nd stop displaying ur wares of ignorance
Meanwhile, it is none of my biz.
quote author=Freemanan post=37953641]I Don't think all these things are necessary.... You Don't see JayZ AND Maddona doing all these.[/quote]
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2015
so how is this my concern now?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by goshen26: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2015
treasuress:
Why is this guy posing with my car?

[/b]good dream[b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Fish: Why I Wash My Wife’s Underwear – Anita Joseph’s Husband / Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures / Davido And His Crew Visit Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.