Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,173 members, 7,842,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) (64044 Views)

Davido Acquires A 2017 Porsche 911 Car For Himself, Shows it off (Photos, Video) / Korede Bello Acquires His New Car (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Berrymoss(f): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:
I Don't think all these things are necessary.... You Don't see JayZ AND Maddona doing all these.
I tire oh. That Okoye guy acts like he still got d brain of a teenager.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by lonelydora: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2015
All these acquisitions are for Soundcity, I guess.
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by lonelydora: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2015
rapfezy:
I smell sumtin...#sound to my city does too

Poke nose, wetin concern you? You took it outta my mouth. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Chromedome(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2015
I love progress, congrats Jude. There is no compromise to success for a man.

Fifteen men on a dead's man chest and a bottle of rum.... 

Me third eye I have on thy treasure trovel 

Less I walk this gangplank
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by chichriso: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2015
soundcity will continue to loose

CHICHriso said ::::[ CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:
I Don't think all these things are necessary.... You Don't see JayZ AND Maddona doing all these.
Must we copy 'Oyinbo' in everything we do? Let's do own thing for once @ least. The White should emulate us too. After all, we are all born equal. Race or colour should not be a yard-stick for decency, action or inaction.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by AnotherBoss(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2015
Ya[quote author=IYANGBALI post=37953765]don't forget that you are now 79 yrs old o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by teamchocolate: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Childish!!! undecided undecided

Wut are they trying to prove? I guess these wealth flaunting concern soundcity not me, can't waste my MB to read comments undecided undecided

Ojestas:
The Okoye twin brothers popularly known as p square has been taking to instagram lately to flaunt their recent acquisitions. . Recently, Paul shared some pictures from his new acquired house. Now, Jude Okoye, p square manager also took to instagram to share his testimony and announce his new house and car.

"New house, new whip.G63" , Jude wrote

http://instagram.com/p/7i03RSLP79/
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by teamchocolate: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2015
Next wen they need one small medical care, they will be asking for donations.. yeyebrities!!!

undecided

Ilekeh:

apku eater, this is the embodiment of fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Saay1(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Omo l like this G wagon, congrat brosswink
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by ayogabriel: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2015
omojoshy:
Must we copy 'Oyinbo' in everything we do? Let's do own thing for once @ least. The White should emulate us too. After all, we are all born equal. Race or colour should not be a yard-stick for decency, action or inaction.

What's copying in this again. Buy new house new car,
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by greall12(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin grin funny u.

doublewisdom:
Hope he has finished paying for the car this one he's hiding his face.
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by christinie(f): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2015
You know that's my dream car jude.
Ojestas:
The Okoye twin brothers popularly known as p square has been taking to instagram lately to flaunt their recent acquisitions. . Recently, Paul shared some pictures from his new acquired house. Now, Jude Okoye, p square manager also took to instagram to share his testimony and announce his new house and car.

"New house, new whip.G63" , Jude wrote

http://instagram.com/p/7i03RSLP79/
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2015
omojoshy:
We should be unique in good ways.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2015
effty:
They do more than this. PSquare's spending limit na groundnut money for der end. Talk abt wat u know nd stop displaying ur wares of ignorance
Meanwhile, it is none of my biz.
I know PSquare own is groundnut. But please show me a link of JayZ posting new car and new house online. The thing is those guys Don't need to publicize themselves, the paparazzis will go to their house and snap Then post on their site. But our brothers are here showing it themselves. AFRICAN MENTALITY THO.

PS: Your insults are noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by arabianights: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

NA LIE !!!! check it again, jay z does it very well .madonna, no but we all know she gast it ,right?
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by anonimi: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2015
omojoshy:

Oga, abeg you fit tell us why many Africans dey flood oyinbo land go hustle?

Even the things wey Okoye dey flex with, nor be oyinbo make am so teyim go COPYam

If indeed we are equal, do you know WHYwe cannot make ANYTHING we use daily?
Thanks.
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2015
arabianights:

NA LIE !!!! check it again, jay z does it very well .madonna, no but we all know she gast it ,right?
Please show me a link where JayZ did such...

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2015
anonimi:

Na true you talk, bro.
Madonna belongs to a society that is EVOLVED and appreciates that you are NOTHING if your background/environment/community is also NOTHING hence they pay their TAXES properly and also invest their personal money in addition to continually improve things for their general group (race or humanity at large) and specifically for the less priviledged.

However Jude Okoye belongs to a society that is largely un-evolved and remains at the primate phase in the evolutionary chain hence do not complain when you or another African is treated like DIRT and worse than shhiit by the "superior" oyinbos. Agreed

i understand........
but ppl like floyd mayweather belong to the first society you pointed out.....
and ppl like kanu nwankwo belong to this[b] largely unevolved "primate phase"[/b] society..

you were very stereotypical
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2015
anonimi:

Na true you talk, bro.
Madonna belongs to a society that is EVOLVED and appreciates that you are NOTHING if your background/environment/community is also NOTHING hence they pay their TAXES properly and also invest their personal money in addition to continually improve things for their general group (race or humanity at large) and specifically for the less priviledged.

However Jude Okoye belongs to a society that is largely un-evolved and remains at the primate phase in the evolutionary chain hence do not complain when you or another African is treated like DIRT and worse than shhiit by the "superior" oyinbos. Agreed

i understand........
and ppl like kanu nwankwo belong to this largely unevolved "primate phase" society....

besides, the fact that he bought a house and a g-wagon doesn't nullify the possibility that he might he involved in some charity or the other either directly or indirectly (probably sponsoring some children to school, or donating to some charity organizations to promote their cause and so on)

you probably just don't know because the media hasn't carried it......its even a more noble cause when nobody knows...(contrary to common behavior, when you build a school, you make so much noise till CNN carries it)

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by anonimi: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2015
oseod:

i understand........
and ppl like kanu nwankwo belong to this[b] largely unevolved "primate phase"[/b] society..

Thanks for pointing out Kanu as an exception to the general pattern aka stereotype among black celebs.
When MOST black celebs behave like Kanu, Oprah, the Williams sisters, the stereotype will go away naturally, not so
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by overboard(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=dealerx post=37954481][/quote]
Erma, wrong place for this bro. Try 'Business' or 'Investment'
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by effty(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2015
Check it out here
http://www.thescore.com/news/816546?utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Outbrain_International_June&utm_content=43814841
Another one
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1336711/Beyonce-pays-1-3m-buy-husband-Jay-Z-Bugatti-worlds-fastest-car.html
Freemanan:

I know PSquare own is groundnut. But please show me a link of JayZ posting new car and new house online. The thing is those guys Don't need to publicize themselves, the paparazzis will go to their house and snap Then post on their site. But our brothers are here showing it themselves. AFRICAN MENTALITY THO.

PS: Your insults are noted.
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by arabianights: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Please show me a link where JayZ did such...

I dont need to o that far for you.Am sure you are on internet.This is not a bone of contention and its too trivial for me to waste time arguing with you.cheers mate
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Enjoy urself
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by kolas88(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Congrats
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by awesomesossy(f): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you don reach here?always running after beta thing,see your mouth tongue
My broda who no lyk beta tin.... cool
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by september1999(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
LMAyedun:
He hasn't done full payment because I can see Octo 24 2015 on the number plate... what does the date means? Or is it the date to return the ride to the owner? grin
people get eye ooo. Watin carry your eye go that side..no b only that...you kom zoom am to see watin dem rit der

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by marriedvirgin: 5:36am On Sep 14, 2015
what many of you fail to know is that many of these boys are into drugs and they use their music as cover up.
Re: Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) by Victor593(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2015
you sure say na your own ? This one where you dey cover hide your face you be imposter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures / Davido And His Crew Visit Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniels / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.