Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. (68428 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
ayoolasunday:
hi rums, pls I score 180 in jamb and I didn't choose aaua as my choice of university but I want to do change of institution and I want to put it in second choice will dey accept me .
No
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Interesting15: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
olola4:

No
No? They don't accept you to put them in second choice?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
ayoolasunday:
hi rums, pls I score 180 in jamb and I didn't choose aaua as my choice of university but I want to do change of institution and I want to put it in second choice will dey accept me .
No
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Interesting15:
Yes
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Interesting15:
Yes
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
EXCLUSIVE TO AAUA ADMISSION INFO

A SUBSIDIARY OF PALITO MEDIA CONCEPT

This is to inform the general public most especially aspirant of A.A.U.A. for the 2016/17 acedemic session that you should ignore the rumor that A.A.U.A. post ume form is out.
This malicious information is the handiwork of men of the under world,fraudsters who are out there to collect your hard earn money through false pretence and information.

We implore all aspirant not to be too anxious as those who are anxious yesterday have been scammed and if you are too anxious today you will also fall victim of this people.

To get genuine or confirm if the form is out or not out you can always visit the university official website www.aaua.edu.ng or like "AAUA Admission Info" page on Facebook. You can also put a call across to 08063019372 for guide,update and info.

In other news, D.E. candidate can now obtain their form at any cybercafe that is close to them.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Jacobite(m): 12:32am On Apr 16, 2016
Pls I nid more info abt aaua D.E..... What are the processes involved, when wil the form be out and if past questions are available.. Morealso aw much is the form, school fees for accountancy And is accountancy accredited in aau. Pls all info will be appreciated.... 07066501946 is my whatsapp number u can drop urs pls. Olola4 talk to me
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jacobite:
Pls I nid more info abt aaua D.E..... What are the processes involved, when wil the form be out and if past questions are available.. Morealso aw much is the form, school fees for accountancy And is accountancy accredited in aau. Pls all info will be appreciated.... 07066501946 is my whatsapp number u can drop urs pls. Olola4 talk to me
Lol...I will talk to you Jacobite
1.AAUA post utme form will be out by June if earlier than that it will be pasted on this platform
2.Past questions are available at the university book shop but when you register for the p.ume you will have access to a PDF form of the past question which you also print out at any cyber cafe.
3.#4,000+bank charges.
4.#32,500
5.Nigeria University Commission(N.U.C.) do come every 5years to accredite each department in AAUA and accountancy is not an exemption. All department in AAUA are fully accredited.
6.08063019372,that's my no and you can also add me on whatsapp with same no.

Also, accounting/accountancy department is very competitive for D.E. student,submit your transcript in the admission office at the senate building a week after the conclusion of the p.ume exam.

I think have answered all your questions.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
UPDATED:

AAUA POST UME form for 2016/2017 is not yet out!!!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Atiseb: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hello.. Gud day guys.. Please I wanted to know if it was possible for me to buy aaua post jamb form without choosing them in jamb and also my jamb combo is this English, biology, physics and chemistry.. I have b's in maths, English, biology, physics and agric.. Pls can i study human kinetics with this...? Thank you very much
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by wixes: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2016
hello can i obtain aaua post utme form in cyber cafe,is this combo good for public admin,english,govt,econs,crs,what effort can i wade to be admited pls
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2016
wixes:
hello can i obtain aaua post utme form in cyber cafe,is this combo good for public admin,english,govt,econs,crs
Yes

You must have Mathematics
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=Atiseb post=44826835]Hello.. Gud day guys.. Please I wanted to know if it was possible for me to buy aaua post jamb form without choosing them in jamb and also my jamb combo is this English, biology, physics and chemistry.. I have b's in maths, English, biology, physics and agric.. Pls can i study human kinetics with this...? Thank you very much [/quote
You cannot write AAUA post jamb without choosing the school in jamb.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=Atiseb post=44826835]Hello.. Gud day guys.. Please I wanted to know if it was possible for me to buy aaua post jamb form without choosing them in jamb and also my jamb combo is this English, biology, physics and chemistry.. I have b's in maths, English, biology, physics and agric.. Pls can i study human kinetics with this...? Thank you very much [/quote
You cannot write AAUA post jamb without choosing the school in jamb.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by omokenny24(f): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2016
olola4:
Yes
You must have Mathematics
Good Morning..... One Must Have Mathematics? In O'level Or Jamb?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
omokenny24:

Good Morning..... One Must Have Mathematics? In O'level Or Jamb?
O level
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Adetoyinmichae1: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pls, i got 214 in jamb and i want 2 study bus. Admin... Can i use two sittings(WAEC & NECO) to gain admission. Pls tell me if it will work like this: wAEC- no math and english. NECO-i have math and english. NECO-no commerce and econs. WAEC- i have commerce and neco
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Adetoyinmichae1: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pls, i got 214 in jamb and i want 2 study bus. Admin... Can i use two sittings(WAEC & NECO) to gain admission. Pls tell me if it will work like this: wAEC- no math and english. NECO-i have math and english. NECO-no commerce and econs. WAEC- i have commerce and econs
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Adetoyinmichae1:
Pls, i got 214 in jamb and i want 2 study bus. Admin... Can i use two sittings(WAEC & NECO) to gain admission. Pls tell me if it will work like this: wAEC- no math and english. NECO-i have math and english. NECO-no commerce and econs. WAEC- i have commerce and neco
You are good to go
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2016
EXCLUSIVE TO AAUA ADMISSION INFO

10 FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT AAUA 2016/2017 POST UTME EXAMINATION

1.According to speculation the post ume form will be out by June.

2.Those who made AAUA their FIRST
CHOICE of University in the 2016/2017
UTME are eligible to write the exam.

3.Direct Entry candidates who chose the
university are also eligible.

4.The form cost around #5000 and
payment is via eTRANSACT at the following banks:Enterprise Bank,Keystone Bank,Skye Bank,Access Bank,First Bank,Wema Bank,Zenith Bank nationwide.
Candidates will collect bank-generated
receipts which contain receipt number and
confirmation code for the on-line registration.

5.The post ume past question can be gotten from the University book shop,you can also keep on reading your ume series for the post ume because ume syllabus is used to set the post ume question,all candidate will have access to the past question in PDF format online after successfully registering for their post ume.

6.Current Affairs and English Language is a compulsory subject in the post ume exam.

7.The post ume exam is a Computer Based Test which will be done at the University CBT centre.

8.Your score will be sent to you on your mobile phone some hours after writing the exam.

9.The first batch admission list will be released approximately 2weeks after the end of the post ume on jamb website.

10.D.E. candidates will start submitting their transcript a week after the end of the post ume exam.

For more info
Call 08083210816 or
Whatsapp 08063019372
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by mhyzkim(f): 10:43pm On May 03, 2016
I got 259. applied for computer science, utme combination eng,maths,physics, biology am I good to go? plz reply asap
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2016
mhyzkim:
I got 259. applied for computer science, utme combination eng,maths,physics, biology am I good to go? plz reply asap
You are good to go but you have written Chemistry instead of Biology would have been an added advantage
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Nobody: 9:21am On May 09, 2016
Please help bro, I choosed AAUA as.my first choice nd I wish to study economics. I scored 216 in jamb doing maths, English, govt nd economics.. M i gud to go..
Also pls how much is the tuition fees for economics adding the acceptance fees nd other fees, like hostel fees nd other compulsory ones..
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Oluwatosint(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2016
Jacobite:
Was in your shoes last year... Glory be to God I made it.... accounting department is competitive... 16candidates were given admission out of 1000+ that applied through direct entry to accounting dep.....choose aaua as first choice, study hard for your post utme to score high mark 66+ to 70+ and make sure you submit your transcript at the apporiate time.... not only ur transcript every necessary credentials(o'level,post utme result,direct entry slip) and the last thing... be close to God... I know God that did mine would do yours if you put your trust in him ... You need Gods help... it's based in selection of the best candidates... that's why you need Gods mercy to help you... pray and fast...

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2016
AAUA POST UTME PAST QUESTION WITH ANSWER

All aspirant can now get a comprehensive ,all subject post ume past question and answers on their phone where ever they are in PDF format which can also be printed at any cyber cafe

When you have this past question you will

*Know how the post ume questions are set

*Be able to prepare very well for the post ume at the comfort of your home

*Give you knowledge about AAUA post ume syllabus

*Free you from post-utme tutorials as you can easily study the past questions at the comfort of your house

*Give you bonus marks as some of the questions will be repeated and once you are already familiar with the questions it becomes a bonus mark

To get a copy send "POST COPY" to palitoright@gmail.com or through whatsapp to 08063019372.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by delexy123: 12:28pm On May 11, 2016
pls, kindly help me on these; 1. how many aspirants registered for computer Edu? 2 what is d post utme cut off for d above dept? 3.which subjects are questions likely to be set in d post utme exam for d dept? 4 summation of sch fees and acceptance fees for freshers. I will appreciate your reply.thanks
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2016
delexy123:
pls, kindly help me on these;
1. how many aspirants registered for computer Edu?
2 what is d post utme cut off for d above dept?
3.which subjects are questions likely to be set in d post utme exam for d dept?
4 summation of sch fees and acceptance fees for freshers.
I will appreciate your reply.thanks
1.The total no of those who registered for computer Edu is not available.
3.English Language, Current Affairs, Chemistry, Physics
4.About 50k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

UNILAG Girls In "Car Wash" Show During Hall Week Celebration / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.