Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How To Remove Monkey Test & Time Service Malware From An MTK Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Remove Monkey Test & Time Service Malware From An MTK Android Phone (1932 Views)

Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / How To Remove Monkey Test And Time Service Permanently / Monkey Test And Time Service Malware On Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Monkey Test & Time Service Malware From An MTK Android Phone by hovatek: 1:11am On Sep 13, 2015
The same approach applies to other Android Malware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1izfpkN7lnk
Re: How To Remove Monkey Test & Time Service Malware From An MTK Android Phone by mukilat(f): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2015
nice
Re: How To Remove Monkey Test & Time Service Malware From An MTK Android Phone by faisalasghar18: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
HOW TO REMOVE MONKEY TEST VIRUS AND TIME SERVICE VIRUS FROM AN ANDROID DEVICE WITHOUT RESETTING AND LOSING DATA.HOW TO GET RID OF ANDROID SYSTEM HAS STOPPED WORKING AND SECURITY PLUG IN ETC.

Complete Solution Here :
http://www.pkhelper.com/2015/10/how-to-remove-monkey-test-time-service-virus-without-resetting-android.html

I fixed it watching this Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQPT3tECuc

Here i show you 2 other victims like you what they said:

1-Hi!
I have been inflamed with the aid of a Trojan these days on my Samsung S2.
I've distinct application which can be established (games and so forth ..) without any notice.
I've hooked up MacAFee and he detected different thread

Time Service
Monkey Test
HTML Viewer
com.android.provision.conf

But these are not uninstalling now

The handiest facts i have observed on the net is here:

PKHelper.com

My device isn't always rooted.
I've completed 2 instances a manufacturing unit reset. The Trojan is still their (in ROM)
Is their someone who confronted comparable difficulty and could assist me ?
Thanks"

2-Hi!
#Monkeytest.Apk #TimeService.Apk
Am having same hassle for every week now. I tough reset without connecting to google account and voila.The apps are lower back. I don't realize how or when they were given stuck into the ROM, however they simply re-appear as quickly as you restart.They preserve popping ads by using google and randomly install wasabee.Apk or other comparable utility.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Install A Custom Rom On My Samsung Phone? Pls Help / Different Between Kismo 1601 And Gionee P5 Mobile Phone / See The Birthday Gift Etisalat Gave Me-Man Calls Out The Network (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.