Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Police Salary Structure? (146054 Views)

Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by pbs4real(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
adadadon:

We should demand for an ebira forum or create one
Adayi confirm cheesy
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by pbs4real(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Adieza:
. God fire u
must u display ur att?
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by drmikeadams(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahahaha. grin

Criminals would have a field day then.
grin grin grin them and criminals na the same nah....no worry I go tackle am from the roots....any body wey wan enter police during my regime go know say na millitary regime I go use run police...them must hear word
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by pbs4real(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
guiddoti:
shei babangida say du opopono oyimotopo
shey nah u be Daniel guiddoti?
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by pbs4real(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
babadem2much:

Chai u be badt guy oo, but he go fall na grin grin
the guy no fit fall,e don master the guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin them and criminals na the same nah....no worry I go tackle am from the roots....any body wey wan enter police during my regime go know say na millitary regime I go use run police...them must hear word
Oya nau I dey wait.

I can't wait for that short police boy wey slap me shege to come looking for security job in my office .

Na cleaner work I go give am. grin
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by charlesucheh(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Openend this thread and hoping to get the full structure too!!! Mtcheeeewm!!!
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by rajay2015: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Proudly EBIRA I rep
Wicked people
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Smooyis(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
eluquenson:

People let try to appreciate these people, am sure 90% of Nigerians detest the Police force due to corruption, but the fact remains that our govt is solely responsible for the rot in the system. You expect these sets of people to buy stuffs in the same mkt with you, they have responsibilities as you do with this stipends called salary.... Nigerians should fear God.

Source

Very correct.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by guiddoti: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
pbs4real:
shey nah u be Daniel guiddoti?
shei yu vule no me as inspector guiddoti davido grin
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Haywhy433(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
eluquenson:
In Nigeria, you can't do without them cos they are indispensable.

Proudly a Police Officer
please can BSc holder in criminology be employed?.. I mean when there is no general public police recruitment
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Princedapace(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
refreshrate:
Not certain about the structure

One thing i am certain of however is they must still form road block to augment it.

My advice? Try and find another place to work, between them and electricity workers i dont know who people curse more. Why someone will still put head and say they want to work in those two places is beyond me

human curses will only affect those who are liable not the innocent hard working police offficers who risk their lives to protect nigerians...yes, they may not be functioning to our expectations but if they are not available at all, you will realize that even that your street guy has been timing you all these years...

if everyone should run away from police as you are wondering, my brother, you will not be able to browse nairaland...

how some people reason sometimes dey make me wonder o...

my brother, yes they are bad and not all of them please...

talk logically and not with sentiment..
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Princedapace(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
I just hate nigeria police

and the day you will have problem that requires their help, may they never help you..
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by lonelydora: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
jenyna:
Go to police station and make enquiries

Please no one should try this to avoid another bad headline on Front page.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by refreshrate: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Princedapace:

human curses will only affect those who are liable not the innocent hard working police offficers who risk their lives to protect nigerians...yes, they may not be functioning to our expectations but if they are not available at all, you will realize that even that your street guy has been timing you all these years...

if everyone should run away from police as you are wondering, my brother, you will not be able to browse nairaland...

my brother, yes they are bad and not all of them please...

My brothers car got stolen. First thing obviously was to report to the police on getting to the station it was either 'settle or we waste your time to death' so we settled remember the guy just discovered his car has been stolen.
Next thing they have to go to radio room to announce the car on their radios. With that kind of hope that the car can still be found na so we follow them go ikeja to announce car was stolen radio man too had to be settled.

Come back station to record case towards police report upon hearing he needed it for insurance claim, oh boy come and see as the guy only came short of saying explicitly pay me or no police report

Someone going through the grief of losing his car on the very same day o

Like all insurance claims process we had to wait a couple of weeks for police to declare they couldn't find the car before he could claim police report.

I had to ask my brother to wait that I'll go and collect the report because I was certain what was going to happen

True to my expectation the policeman again asked for settlement I just told him my car was parked at the back of the station that he should chill I was going to drive out and on my way give him the thing that he should please come & wait near the gate.

Shameless man too came out to wait sebi I had collected what I came for? That's how I took off driving the opposite direction

Settlement ko. Settlement ni

You keep wondering at how I reason your assertion is based on sentiment mine on a true life experience

And let me ask you choose between police & OPC to guard your estate who would you choose?

...keep wondering you hear? Police is your friend
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by drmikeadams(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Princedapace:

my brother, yes they are bad and not all of them please...?.......all of them are bad....stop sugar coating them.

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Back to the sender,is u and ur family that will have problem,small and big and even d one that will beyond u and ur family and u will all routing in jail.useless being
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by emmansus(f): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Police earn stipens but go to police barrack and see beer parlours full to d brim on a daily basis,ogogoro shops make it big time in police barracks,a local ogogoro seller in a police barrack in lagos uses toyota highlander abeg make leave matter for matayasssss.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by eluquenson(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Haywhy433:
please can BSc holder in criminology be employed?.. I mean when there is no general public police recruitment
There must be a public notice of recruitment, which you can apply as a cadet officer(ASP).
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=gentleman100 post=37970659][/quote] No, It can never be up to that.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by greggng: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
I know of an AIG of police who was once an edo state cp who is a serious deeper life born again. He doesn't take bribe and he fran at injustice. Infact am proud of him
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Adieza(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
pbs4real:
must u display ur att?
. Are u okay
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by visita: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Rajjah:
ur Ebira too?
Yes ma, Anebira Oboro
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by PStacks(m): 3:30am On Sep 15, 2015
eneji50:
Their salary their concern my pocket my business ...certified ebira boy Navo Oooo...

Nawa ooo! Ebira people sef don open eyes so tey dem dey internet dey do nairaland. God is good

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by engrjacuzzi: 6:55am On Sep 15, 2015
our lawmakers and Nigerian police salary is not based on what they earn but the bribe n corruption involved. don't be amazed that a sergeant earns more than a banker
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by GoldStandard: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2015
Wowww.. That 'change' they receive monthly is not enough for the risk they face daily considering they have a family & other personal needs.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by machi25(f): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your uncle must be this particular policeman that I use to know.

He spends all his egunje on alcohol and prostitutes .

He will never take it home and feed his family with it and I guess this is why you've never noticed. grin
I won't dignify you by commenting on those insults of yours but to let you know that indeed you are a truckpusher as your name indicates.
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2015
machi25:
I won't dignify you by commenting on those insults of yours but to let you know that indeed you are a truckpusher as your name indicates.
I wasn't insulting you , I only said that your uncle could be the police officer I described above and that isn't an insult.
Una too dey vex . cheesy
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by machi25(f): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I wasn't insulting you , I only said that your uncle could be the police officer I described above and that isn't an insult.
Una too dey vex . cheesy
if you say that, then I suggest you go back to school.your class should be -FOUNDATION ONE
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by Truckpusher(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2015
machi25:
if you say that, then I suggest you go back to school.your class should be -FOUNDATION ONE
Oya sorry nau.

Person no fit follow una play again? grin
Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by machi25(f): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oya sorry nau.

Person no fit follow una play again? grin
that was rather too expensive of a joke but it's okay sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welcome To My Office / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.