Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! (1406 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence / The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by UmuEri(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2015
Shout out to all the wailing family and fans of Barcanista!
Personally, I feel very happy seeing Barcanista back. I was one of those who pleaded with him on facebook to come back, so I am glad he obliged.

Dear TonyeBarcanista, in your honor and that of the wailing family I opened this thread.

On this thread, we shall officially be requesting you to do certain things.

1. #Nowthatyouareback, continue to wail until injustice is stamped out

2. #Nowthatyouareback, continue to burst all the lies of APC

3. #Nowthatyouareback, continue setting the records straight.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Swaggzkid: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Smh

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Omambala1(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2015
#nowthatyouareback APC fans are jittery

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by 1wolex85: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2015
Joblessness

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Ezemust: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2015
tell me truth? barca ma guy. see you bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Ngeneukwu would soon have a heart attack!! His worst nightmare is back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by UmuEri(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2015
#nowthatyouareback, passingball abi na passingshot has gone hiding grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Mynd44: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Joblessness on fleek

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Omambala1(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2015
#nowthatyouareback, Ngeneukwu has started convulsion grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Omambala1(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2015
Mynd44:
Joblessness on fleek
Yes, we still remember the 1million annual job APC promised. Hope you won't deny it later?

Biko gerrara here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by UmuEri(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2015
Mynd44:
Joblessness on fleek
I have not come here to brag, but am sure I can place you on monthly allowance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Lvlink(f): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Am glad he is back, but just because he is a good researcher. Nothing more. He is not to be worshipped @UmuEri take note.
Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2015
Wow.. So much love from the Umrella/Wailing Family.
#WhileIwasAway I missed you all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by swtdrms(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2015
Inconsistent barcanista is back, as intelligent as the guy sounds, he's not in any way different from Fani Kayode, only that he doesn't throw abuses and insult (i give him credit for that). I wouldn't know if anyone still take inconsistent fellow seriously....Owh! Sorry, his wailing followers take him seriously since they can't bear the heat since their leader left. Welcome barcanista, hope you won't run away this time around (although i won't be surprised if it turns out you haven't changed much). One more thing, please work on ur followers, give them crash course on argumentation and intelligent debating. We need intelligent wailers, not the bunch of foo.ls u left behind. Once again welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Mynd44: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2015
UmuEri:
I have not come here to brag, but am sure I can place you on monthly allowance.
When do you intend to start the allowance? Please no matter how small just dash me the money tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by UmuEri(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2015
swtdrms:
Inconsistent barcanista is back, as intelligent as the guy sounds, he's not in any way different from Fani Kayode, only that he doesn't throw abuses and insult (i give him credit for that). I wouldn't know if anyone still take inconsistent fellow seriously....Owh! Sorry, his wailing followers take him seriously since they can't bear the heat since their leader left. Welcome barcanista, hope you won't run away this time around (although i won't be surprised if it turns out you haven't changed much). One more thing, please work on ur followers, give them crash course on argumentation and intelligent debating. We need intelligent wailers, not the bunch of foo.ls u left behind. Once again welcome
another victim identified! Barcanista is really a nightmare

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by UmuEri(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2015
Mynd44:

When do you intend to start the allowance? Please no matter how small just dash me the money tongue
grin grin now this is funny! Abeg comot jor

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by swtdrms(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2015
UmuEri:
another victim identified! Barcanista is really a nightmare
That's exactly what am talking about, barcanista needs to train his followers on argumentation and intelligent debating, you couldn't take me on any of the issues i raised. #sorryForBeingUnintelligent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by PRYCE(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2015
I Support!
Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Omambala1(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

we really miss you Bro
Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Mynd44: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2015
UmuEri:
grin grin now this is funny! Abeg comot jor
Wait, I thought you said you can put me on monthly allowance? I am ready for it na....

What's stopping you?
Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by DaBullIT(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2015
I ZMELL LYEZ

He die, we do funeral, we bury am

Whoever is behind TonyeBarcanista parody account, shame no dey catch you ?

If it were barca and the people wailed so much for him to come back, his die hard followers would have followed him the instant the account was activated

The post back to Nairaland? Non of his die hard followers wrote a single comment

You dey craze o , no matter wetin una try , we go know say na lie

Barcanista don go , Finish, Ces't F'ini , kaput

3 Likes

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by DebateNigeria: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Welcome back bro.... How was the short sabbatical leave. I was 100% sure you do come back home to your family.
Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Omambala1(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2015
Mynd44:

Wait, I thought you said you can put me on monthly allowance? I am ready for it na....

What's stopping you?
you should have asked him politely
Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Mynd44: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2015
Omambala1:
you should have asked him politely
Was I polite when he jumped to say he can pay?
People like him just love to make noise everywhere they go and while I don't doubt anyone's capacity, bragging is silly
Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by sammyj: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2015
The topic should be the return of the king wailing wailers after finally receiving his pay package from his slave pay masters!!! grin
Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Dcomrade(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2015
Following....

Viewing this thread: Barcansta cheesy grin
Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2015
Why did he deactivate his account?
Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by dammytosh: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2015
UmuEri:
Shout out to all the wailing family and fans of Barcanista!
Personally, I feel very happy seeing Barcanista back. I was one of those who pleaded with him on facebook to come back, so I am glad he obliged.

Dear TonyeBarcanista, in your honor and that of the wailing family I opened this thread.
synonyms: howl, weep, cry, sob, moan, groan, keen, lament, yowl, blubber, snivel, whimper, whine, squall, bawl, shriek, scream, yelp, caterwaul, waul;

More
make a prolonged high-pitched sound.

literary
manifest or feel deep sorrow for; lament.

All this just because you want to eat crumb of breads from a politician's desk ?

Who am I to intterupt God on what you want him to do for you. The wailing will not seize.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by Rose2014: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2015
#Whileyouwereaway# I missed you loads

Welcome back boss

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by UmuEri(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2015
dammytosh:

synonyms: howl, weep, cry, sob, moan, groan, keen, lament, yowl, blubber, snivel, whimper, whine, squall, bawl, shriek, scream, yelp, caterwaul, waul;

More
make a prolonged high-pitched sound.

literary
manifest or feel deep sorrow for; lament. Anu'Mpama

All this just because you want to eat crumb of breads from a politician's desk ?

Who am I to intterupt God on what you want him to do for you. The wailing will not seize.
Anu'Mpama
Re: The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Lalasticlala, please move this to the front page. "Quote me anywhere".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SELECTIVE HUMANITY: This tweet made me cry for my country / Jonathan, It's Now The Time To Act Or Never! / Lassa Fever Outbreak In Nigeria, Causes And Precautions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.