Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Biafra Television - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Television (969 Views)

Nigeria Breakup Is Imminent- Biafra Television (video) / Biafra Television Begins Broascast On STRONG Decoder- Pics / Biafra Television Broadcasting (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Television by ELTON123(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Are you one of those watching BIAFRA TELEVISION now? Many people are, why don't you join the children of light

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Television by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2015
I PITY MY PEOPLE,PITY MY PEOPLE,angry sad angry
Re: Biafra Television by DaBullIT(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
See am
Re: Biafra Television by wadetaw202: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
ELTON123: .

I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am
Re: Biafra Television by ELTON123(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photos Of Malnourished Children Rescued From Boko Haram Camp. / Treason! Kogi To Be Levelled By Buhari Gunships / [SAHARA REPORTERS] Obasanjo Shared $74million Halliburton Bribe -okiro Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.