Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business? (698 Views)

How Profitable Is Farming Business In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! / How Profitable Is "Tipper" And How Much Does A Normal Tipper Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business? by tolaxin(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls house, I will like to know how profitable the recharge card selling business is. Investing 20-30k in it..

Also, if you have any other petty trade idea other than this, you can contribute.

thanks
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business? by calebmoyin: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Recharge card bizness is very safe and profitable as long as you buy pins from a good dealer. Am presently into the bizness and i can guide you so you won't fall in the wrong hands. You can also be buying pins from the company am buying from. Their price is the cheapest presently and you can even get customers that you can be selling your pins from.
Contact me so i can give you more details.
My email is calebmoyin@gmail.com and my number is 09099051635.
Also check my post on recharge card printing bizness to get more insight.
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business? by tolaxin(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
calebmoyin:
Recharge card bizness is very safe and profitable as long as you buy pins from a good dealer. Am presently into the bizness and i can guide you so you won't fall in the wrong hands. You can also be buying pins from the company am buying from. Their price is the cheapest presently and you can even get customers that you can be selling your pins from.
Contact me so i can give you more details.
My email is calebmoyin@gmail.com and my number is 09099051635.
Also check my post on recharge card printing bizness to get more insight.
I have read your post and I'm highly impressed. This is my email_ highbee247@gmail.com kindly send me more details..
Re: How Profitable Is Recharge Card Business? by Austin234(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
I a also interested. Send me mail on chidi.agbawo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

2016 Business Recommendation For You / Block making machine / Partner Needed For A Consulting Firm in Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.