Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... (2959 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Born2Freak(f): 11:56am On May 26, 2017
jomoh:

Best of luck with your husband.

Nice. sha dont oppress your wife
Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by jomoh: 2:52pm On May 26, 2017
Born2Freak:

Nice. sha dont oppress your wife

Oppress my wife for what?

"It is the duty of a man to respect a woman but it is left for a woman to give him what to respect"

There is only one head of the house in Islam(i don't know about other religion). If you don't understand that then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me... / My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me / Will I still be loved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.