Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Will I still be loved? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will I still be loved? (2955 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I still be loved? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Will I still be loved? by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
sad

1. Are you мarrιed?

2. If yes to number 1 qυeѕтιon, then what did your hubby thinks about you?

Let's take it from тнere

3 Likes

Re: Will I still be loved? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oh dear, there's absolutely nothing wrong with those stretch marks. You are bringing a new life to this world, a whole human being and those beautiful marks are telling that story ❤️❤️❤️

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I still be loved? by Validcode: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
The appearance of the stretch marks will reduce once you put to bed.

Try to apply a good moisturizer on areas with the stretch marks, if you prefer more natural options, apply a mixture of Shea butter and coconut oil to the areas where the stretch marks are.

1 Like

Re: Will I still be loved? by powerkey: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hildagirl:
Please I am currently 8 months pregnant and I just want to know how mothers deal with this. My stomach is filled with black stretch marks all over, they’re not manageable. They look disgusting, I’ve added so much weight and this is making me depesssed. I’m a young woman in my early 20s, what have I done to deserve this? Why do we have to go through all of this just to bring a child into the world. This is affecting my self esteem and mental state. I cry every time I look in the mirror. What can I do about these horrible stretch marks, mothers in the house? What can I do about my low self esteem? I just can’t take this anymore.

Are you legally married?

Spend more time with other pregnant MOTHERS and not these Marlians you're seeking their opinion here.

Nothing do you babe.

Try to be happy about your baby bump...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will I still be loved? by crackkhaus: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hildagirl:
Please I am currently 8 months pregnant and I just want to know how mothers deal with this. My stomach is filled with black stretch marks all over, they’re not manageable. They look disgusting, I’ve added so much weight and this is making me depesssed. I’m a young woman in my early 20s, what have I done to deserve this? Why do we have to go through all of this just to bring a child into the world. This is affecting my self esteem and mental state. I cry every time I look in the mirror. What can I do about these horrible stretch marks, mothers in the house? What can I do about my low self esteem? I just can’t take this anymore.
So you don't know? It's called sex.
Next time you see his peniis, make sure you run in the opposite direction.

The thing is, even with the low self-esteem, you will still spread to collect it the very next opportunity you get. You women like peniis too much, that's the problem.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will I still be loved? by DicklyD: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Don't give room for postpartum depression to start piling up. Stretch mark during pregnancy is very normal, you skin is stretching that's why.
Married or not love yourself. When you see that bundle of joy in your arms you wouldn't remember the stretch markers.
You will be loved and admired. Be proud and bold.
Many would gladly accept stretch markers all over them just to get pregnant and dream of being a mother
So hey! Smile and be joyful.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will I still be loved? by izzou(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nairaland is something else sincerely

Someone came to seek advise on her weight and changes on her skin since she became pregnant

And people are asking if she's legally married?

Nothing wey person no go read here

9 Likes

Re: Will I still be loved? by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:
Nairaland is something else sincerely

Someone came to seek advise on her weight and changes on her skin since she became pregnant

And people are asking if she's legally married?

Nothing wey person no go read here

That is the first valid question.

Because at the end of the day, it is only what she and her sexual partner/husband think that matters.

We know what she thinks, we need to know what her lover thinks.

8 Likes

Re: Will I still be loved? by peacefulhome(f): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
For now take your mind off what your body is doing presently. What you need now is full happiness within , this will go a long way . You see all those feeling you are having now is normal. Please don't give room for depression, save all your energy for your delivery day. The most important thing now is having a safe delivery. After delivery, then other things can fellow.

Those asking if she is married , what has pregnancy got to do with been married? Will you have prefer one terminating than having a child?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I still be loved? by bukatyne(f): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hildagirl:

What about your husband/baby daddy?

You need him to encourage you right now. You are carrying his baby so you should be in this together.

You should reach out to your mom on how she addressed physical concerns on your body like stretch marks.

At weight, you would lose it when you put to bed.

You might also want to engage your gynae so they can manage you if you are coming down with pregnancy related depression or post matrum depression syndrome.

It is well.
Re: Will I still be loved? by izzou(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
bukatyne:

Because at the end of the day, it is only what she and her sexual partner/husband think that matters.

A very very invalid question

The op actually loves herself, and that's the very first step to recognizing your self worth

So if her partner says she's fine, she should just delete the thread and be happy abi? Is she not supposed to have a mind of her own?

I don't need to know if she has a partner or not. The woman isn't comfortable with her size and skin currently. That is what should count, and not whether she has a partner or not

That's a very stupid question, to me

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will I still be loved? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hildagirl:
This are normal when you get pregnant..don't trouble yourself much...unfortunately I am not through with my book on this subject.But all I can tell you after delivery you can burn up the baby fat and look beautiful again.In the mean time don't be depress just have fun. I know it is your first pregnancy that is why you are worried but it is all normal. Keep Calm.Consume more vegetables and fruit reduce your carbohydrates intakes.

1 Like

Re: Will I still be loved? by bukatyne(f): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:

A very very invalid question

The op actually loves herself, and that's the very first step to recognizing your self worth

So if her partner says she's fine, she should just delete the thread and be happy abi? Is she not supposed to have a mind of her own?

I don't need to know if she has a partner or not. The woman isn't comfortable with her size and skin currently. That is what should count, and not whether she has a partner or not

That's a very stupid question, to me

We are actually becoming 'woke' that's why asking a pregnant woman for her husband is considered irrelevant.

If her husband/sexual partner told her she is fine, it would bolster her confidence a little bit.

If she goes for therapy, they would tell her to reinforce her esteem with saying positive words to herself.

Her lover would do same to her for free and even back the words with actions.

Do you really think the positive, feel good words you say to her here would be more powerful or effective than what a physical support system would do for her?

Do you really know her enough to know what would really make her feel good?

7 Likes

Re: Will I still be loved? by izzou(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
bukatyne:

We are actually becoming 'woke' that's why asking a pregnant woman for her husband is considered irrelevant.

If her husband/sexual partner told her she is fine, it would bolster her confidence a little bit.

If she goes for therapy, they would tell her to reinforce her esteem with saying positive words to herself.

Her lover would do same to her for free and even back the words with actions.

Do you really think the positive, feel good words you say to her here would be more powerful or effective than what a physical support system would do for her?

Do you really know her enough to know what would really make her feel good?

Maybe you're mistaking me for someone else, but no where did I cheer her up, or type words to heal her emotionally

She came for advice, and I came to learn. I expected people(probably married) to advise her with their experiences.

What has having a partner got to do with that?

If it was a widow, would you not advice her? Or will she have to get married again, so her question can be valid?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I still be loved? by bukatyne(f): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
izzou:

Maybe you're mistaking me for someone else, but no where did I cheer her up, or type words to heal her emotionally

She came for advice, and I came to learn. I expected people(probably married) to advise her with their experiences.

What has having a partner got to do with that?

If it was a widow, would you not advice her? Or will she have to get married again, so her question can be valid?

If you don't understand what her partner has got to do with it, no lele.

4 Likes

Re: Will I still be loved? by izzou(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
bukatyne:

If you don't understand what her partner has got to do with it, no lele.

Alright maami grin

2 Likes

Re: Will I still be loved? by Graxie(f): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Awanda people with are you married? Pregnancy is it only for the married? Madam poster don't worry, after childbirth, it won't be that obvious. I heard blue seal Vaseline and Colgate toothpaste removes it. Just enjoy the phase. Save delivery my dear.
Re: Will I still be loved? by proclinician: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol this is funny. But what do u expect after having unprotected sex? For the baby to come out of ur butthole like a poop?? Lol see eeh better call ur mama and tell her all these things.
Re: Will I still be loved? by Karleb(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
fieryy:
Oh dear, there's absolutely nothing wrong with those stretch marks. You are bringing a new life to this world, a whole human being and those beautiful marks are telling that story ❤️❤️❤️

Let's stop this rubbish! Stretch marks are not beautiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I still be loved? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Karleb:

BUT THEY'LL ALWAYS BE A PART OF US HUMANS WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT. grin
Re: Will I still be loved? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Karleb:

My friend, will you f*ck off my mentions! Werey iranu. Who the f is the 'us' in the 'let's'? Mtcheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Will I still be loved? by Karleb(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
fieryy:

My friend, will you f*ck off my mentions! Werey iranu. Who the f is the 'us' in the 'let's'? Mtcheeeeeeeew

You are nothing but a bitter soul.
Re: Will I still be loved? by Nnetriplet: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
The stretchmarks are usually dark during pregnancy but once you deliver it will lighten up and fade away (at least most of it).... As for the weight gain PLEASE and please as hard as it may seem try and watch your diet cos it's very hard to lose post pregnancy weight because by then most of the weight must have "solidified "...now to your current weight have you ever thought of how some certain overweight people still manage to "maintain" themselves and look chiq despite being fat.. That u added a few weight isn't an excuse to suddenly hate yourself... I was chatting with a pregnant woman once and she was ranting how she added weight.. How she now weighed 80kg bla bla bla...in my mind l just laughed... What is 80...that 80kg is it not some "normal " people's weight, have they killed themselves...some people are going to the gym just to slim down to that particular weight... Study your figure and get outfits that will compliment your figure....i know you are 8 months gone and by now even if the legendary shakara never end e no go pass 20% wey remain but at least try
learn to love yourself

1 Like

Re: Will I still be loved? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hildagirl:
there is nothing wrong with you. There are creams for stretch mark. You will lose the weight after birth....relax,don't stress yourself as high blood pressure is dangerous for pregnant women. Join a community,for example babycenter.com so you can relate with other women and not feel alone.

6 Likes

Re: Will I still be loved? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
proclinician:
Lol this is funny. But what do u expect after having unprotected sex? For the baby to come out of ur butthole like a poop?? Lol see eeh better call ur mama and tell her all these things.
what the fu¢k is wrong with you? How does her marital status have to do with this thread?
Chai...frosbel2 are this the people you claim will take Nigeria to a greater height?

6 Likes

Re: Will I still be loved? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
bukatyne:

the intent of those asking if she is married is to judge her for premarital sex and not for her to get encouragement from her partner/spouse/husband . I understand your motive,the role the man should play in giving her assurance and comfort during this trying period but the others asking were actually asking in order to judge her.

7 Likes

Re: Will I still be loved? by Bluehill1051: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2020
fieryy:
Rubbish talk, those that have brought twins didn't have the ugly marks.
Re: Will I still be loved? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2020
If you're married your husband ought to do some work on your self esteem but if you're unmarried and your mum is still alive, talk to her about your feelings. Your sisters and close friends can help too. Hope you're married though
Re: Will I still be loved? by Lamanii22(f): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
There's absolutely nothing wrong with those stretch marks.. They are perfectly normal.. It shows you're a tigress... Don't beat yourself.. Don't think lowly of yourself... Plus you have to be confident for yourself so that the new baby can be confident in his/her skin and body... Plus you will lose the weight after birth...

Although, you can buy "bio oil" for the stretch mark, it works wonders.. But for now, keep saying this "i'm Beautiful" i'm gorgeous'.. Keep saying kind things to yourself...

1 Like

Re: Will I still be loved? by thorpido(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
It's a process,young lady.The stretch marks will reduce after childbirth.
You can use Palmer's cocoa butter for stretch marks in the meanwhile.
Try to keep your weight in check too,eat less carbohydrates and more fruits.
Re: Will I still be loved? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
Speak for yourself.

I don't envy motherhood.

Infact my respect for women in the aspects of menstruation and child bearing knows no bound.

I don't pray for ever be a woman.

DicklyD:
Don't give room for postpartum depression to start piling up. Stretch mark during pregnancy is very normal, you skin is stretching that's why.
Married or not love yourself. When you see that bundle of joy in your arms you wouldn't remember the stretch markers.
You will be loved and admired. Be proud and bold.
Many would gladly accept stretch markers all over them just to get pregnant and dream of being a mother
So hey! Smile and be joyful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I'm Not Running Away"? / PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. / Japanese Woman Kills Cheating Husband With Coffee Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.