Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police (1167 Views)

We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police / We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police. / Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by Surplus90(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
The Commissioner of Police, Abia State Command, Mr. Joshak Habila, has said the force is depending on members of the public for information on the location of Radio Biafra.

He also said there is an agency of the Federal Government that is responsible for clamping down on frequencies of illegal radio stations.

Joshak, who said this in an exclusive interview with our correspondent in Umuahia on Saturday, said the police alone could not track down the radio station without useful information from members of the public.

He said, “There are those responsible for tracking down operators of unapproved radio frequencies. Police do have some roles to play but I don’t think the police are the ones that will be able to jam the frequency.

“There is an agency of government responsible for that. I think members of the public have a better role to play in volunteering information to security agencies to clamp down on the radio station.

“I think it is the duty of everyone to help trace them because if they exist they don’t exist in the blues. They exist among members of the public. Thus, it is those who reside around here that should be able to volunteer information.

“The indigenous people of Biafra are said to be the people operating the Radio Biafra. We are gathering information but you should know that they are subversive and have also spoken against constituted authorities.”

While Joshak described the activities of the guerrilla radio as “a very big issue to be decided by the Inspector General of Police, he stated that the law was very clear about those who engaged in subversive activities to run down a nation and how they should be handled under the justice system.

Radio Biafra, which broadcasts on the FM frequency, has continued to freely operate despite recent claims by the Nigerian Communication Commission that it had jammed its frequency.

The radio station is said to be gaining more audience in Aba, Port Harcourt and Enugu where its signals are very strong.
http://www.punchng.com/news/we-cant-jam-radio-biafras-frequency-police/

Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by IamAtribalist: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
cool
Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by Panshow(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nnamdi Kalu's business is really booming.
Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by DrLee(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
I would have cared less if their messages aren't hate messages. find them and destroy them!
Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by slap1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
In Ariaria Market, you could walk for thirty minutes and the radios in the shops would all be tuned into Radio Biafra, same as inside the taxis, kekes and on the streets. Street credibility.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by sammyj: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
How can you jam Internet radio or frequency on an open space talkless of a pirate radio !!!! grin
Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by naijaking1: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Why didn't the police run down Buhari's Radio Changi during the GEJ regime?

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
I hope the oily peeps are listening., what the govt is tacitly telling you is '' we cannot defeat the biafrans this time ''

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by DaBullIT(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
eveyr broadcast can be jammed

Internet broadcasts will be reported to the hosting site and webname blacklisted (Inprocess)

every physical radio station requires a transmitter which transmits through a certain frequency, NBC can jam / block that frequency

Easiest way to stop Kalu's hate message is a contract , Pay hackers Shikenna

I believe FG is leaving them on purpose so they won't say Hausa man is making life hard for Ibos
Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by Surplus90(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

Internet broadcasts will be reported to the hosting site and webname blacklisted (Inprocess)

every physical radio station requires a transmitter which transmits through a certain frequency, NBC can jam / block that frequency

I believe FG is leaving them on purpose so they won't say Hausa man is making life hard for Ibos
how will jamming it make life difficult for igbos?

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by Surplus90(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
naijaking1:
Why didn't the police run down Buhari's Radio Changi during the GEJ regime?
undecided
Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
They will tell you...Nnamdi Kanu is preaching hate, instigating hate. So out of curiosity as any right thinking human should be, said let me tune and listen for myself as heard this young man called Nnamdi Kanu is highly intelligent with IQ of over 160. I tuned in, Chai! I have never off this radio since then...6 months ago. I have it on 24/7...loud speaker in my house for my wife and kids to listen, in my car and office. Absolutely not hate!

Radio Biafra is currently the largest radio station in the world. Whites are even listening!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by emeka20091: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
how can u?...what can u ever do?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by Ngozi14: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
I was here...
Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by ugoogift: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

believe me if they could, they would have

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police by BlackrulesDworld(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
All radio station can be jam through hacking... Very easy.
I can easily jam it if I see the necessary resources.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Buhari's Body Language? / Video: Screening Of Fashola For Ministerial Appointment / Without A Cabinet, Nigeria Is Stuck "On Hold" - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.