Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her (4192 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father / Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her Shoulder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by metronaija: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-dekULa12UF4/VfV3T71jFzI/AAAAAAACNBY/pT4cRZeLwNs/s1600/1073082426901994098_182828397.jpg[/img]
Miss Tourism Uganda screamed in fright as a snake was wrapped around her neck during one of the stages..

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/photos-miss-tourism-uganda-bursts-into.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by Edmundbilll(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
lol,no be everybody fit withstand that shit,pls remove it ooo
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by osaslord500(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by Cutehector(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hahahhahahhaha girls can fear eh... I would be so scared tho buh hey, its a snake, am probably sure dat the men will be by her side to hold d snake and prevent it frm doin anythn scary.. Lol
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by ramdris(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
I seriously think agonising screams should be part of the contest henceforth as that seems the only way to see their real beauty..... check out her face to understand what I mean... grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by oluwafemi113(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Na by force?
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lol..
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by Afrok(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Why was she contesting for Miss Tourism then? Are snakes not part of tourism and tourist attractions? She think tourism nah playing around beach alone cheesy...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
she no like snakes, na by force.
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by pyyxxaro: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
She for ask Toke Makinwa how dem de do am.....

There won turn her to SAKOBI tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by therealdeal10: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Y na, dey shuid take d snake of her, c hw d fine gal dey cry n e dey sweet d 2 mumus

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by mayorkyzo: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lols..look at her hand on her chest like she's gonna have a heart attack..
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Fine lady
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by Lovexme(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
I don't blame her. I wouldn't even touch a dead snake.
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by majamajic(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked see fear
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by EmagNig(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
snake? I hate that with passion

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by promzyugo(f): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Is scaring joor sadtake that snake off her gush ;Dthis is a poisonous animal hey
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by constance500: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Even davido screamed in one video I watched . He first dey pose with the snake until the snake started moving on his neck. Come see OBO
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by pretydiva(f): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hahaha...d babe wan poo 4 body oo grin...she didn't bargain 4 dis
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by Vicintonsh(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin the babe no like rough play
Re: PHOTOS: Miss Tourism Uganda Bursts Into Tears As Huge Snake Is Placed On Her by raphy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
she want to miss tourism and she dnt knw any tin abt tourism.dnt blame her evrybdx jst want a shortcut to fame n dnt knw d price tht u wl pay.they cn even ask her to eat it whn thy kill it if she cnt she out

(1) (Reply)

BBNIJA :meet Ike's Ex Girlfriend , Tanzanian Singer And Video Vixen G / See What Gov. GANDUJE Did To SANUSI N130 Million Rolls Royce Car(video) / Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.