Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

X-men 4 Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-men 4 Out (1033 Views)

X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse / X-men Fanz;; X-men june 3rd, 2011 ***Review*** / X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X-men 4 Out by technokid(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2009
Who don watch the new X-men: Wolverine movie, I saw the preview and got tripped, heard the movie isn't out but pirates don get am.
Re: X-men 4 Out by lalaboi(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2009
Yea someone leaked it. . . and its the almost complete version. . . . Very clear. . .just a lil bit of how they do their film tricks was exposed lol. . . .

Av got it. . . .but am not distributing. . . . tongue
Re: X-men 4 Out by bishoptboy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
directed by South African Gavin Hood. he has directed few films. his first full lenght feature film was reasonable man the tsotsi then he made Rendition and now x-men:the origins. he has directed very few films before xmen
Can Nollywood learn something from this? this guy made a good film (tsotsi) and won an award and after that the sky is the limits for him. we should aspire to make something good and not just cheap juju films.
Re: X-men 4 Out by larayat(f): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2009
bishoptboy:

directed by South African Gavin Hood. he has directed few films. his first full lenght feature film was reasonable man the tsotsi then he made Rendition and now x-men:the origins. he has directed very few films before xmen
Can Nollywood learn something from this? this guy made a good film (tsotsi) and won an award and after that the sky is the limits for him. we should aspire to make something good and not just cheap juju films.
u again wit ur critics
Re: X-men 4 Out by bishoptboy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2009
larayat:

u again wit ur critics

I don leave you for Jenifa o. I'm here talking about a South African director making waves in US now. you still follow me come here. wetin i do for you now? why not lets discuss X-men 4 and Gavin Hood and if you dont know about it its fine i understand, Jenifa all the way
Re: X-men 4 Out by Timdonca: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2009
na wah cry
Re: X-men 4 Out by bishoptboy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2009
you guys that can get to download stuff is lucky. we have to buy bytes over herre. its like buying airtime and you dont want to use it for movies. so we are stuck with cinemas. if its not out on cinema then i cant really get to watch it. sad sad
Re: X-men 4 Out by larayat(f): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2009
bishop,haba,we dey fight?
Re: X-men 4 Out by bishoptboy(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2009
Na you dey always follow me about and attack me. i need a seek a court restraining order against. grin grin
Anyway just kidding. cheesy
Re: X-men 4 Out by larayat(f): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2009
u sure?
Re: X-men 4 Out by platinumnk(f): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2009
i made a post about the movie

its awesome
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260030.0.html
Re: X-men 4 Out by tallnaijaf: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2009
platinumnk:

i made a post about the movie

its awesome
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-260030.0.html
much easier to use torrent
from reputable sites ( dont want to catch the flu)
Re: X-men 4 Out by cabali(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2009
And it isnt Xmen 4 please!!
Re: X-men 4 Out by bgees(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2009
it is x-men(the beginings- wolverine)

magneto is next .
Re: X-men 4 Out by lalaboi(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2009
Nothing Wowing about the movie sad
Re: X-men 4 Out by romeo(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2009
The Workprint version is out, good pictures and sounds.
It's not X-Men 4, but X-Men the Origins: Wolverine

The Lagos scene was grossly exagerated (I didn't like the way they killed all our bad boys LoL), but the Igbo village was ok because they spoke the language at least.
Re: X-men 4 Out by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 12, 2009
Will def watch this. . . .

am a X-Men crase tongue cheesy
Re: X-men 4 Out by toluwalomo(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2009
X-men Origins: Wolverine did not rep like the rest of the X-men franchise.

Story line weak in my opinion albeit covered up via the action sequences.
Re: X-men 4 Out by D1KeleVra(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2009
Mheee! Move! tongue The sh!t was niice! It's the 'origins' possibly goin be more stories about other xmen. The picture started fine and ended fine. A def. must watch for e'erbody! And about Lagos, just giving props to the greatest African nation. cheesy I loved the movie.

@Toyin
You should go and watch it now!!! grin tongue
Re: X-men 4 Out by buttercop(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2009
wow i'm definitely going to see the movie as soon as possible. i want to know if silverbird cinemas is showing it. and also in ph? there's no easy was u can see the movies that are showing at the ph galleria cos there's no STV here like in lagos. when i first heard that they show a scene of lagos and spoke igbo in the movie i thot it was a big joke. i've got to see the movie. i've always liked x-men
Re: X-men 4 Out by D1KeleVra(m): 6:10pm On May 04, 2009
Silverbird Cinema is showing it.
Re: X-men 4 Out by Zoneout(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2009
Aint supporting that movie by going to the cinema to see it, cuz fox keeps raping the xmen franchise with the bull crap they put out. am a long term xmen fan, and xmen last stand and xmen origins wolverine aint aimed at long term fans. stupid fox

(1) (Reply)

Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? / How Much Can It Take Me To Produce A Movie That Will Be Shot Only Inside Houses / Big Brother Africa Bba 9 The Hotshot So Far…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.