Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening (5618 Views)

Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Do Not Launch Terrorist Attacks Becos U Heard Someone Did Something U Dont Like / Terrorists Did Not Attack Paris; Muslims Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening
Posted on September 9, 2015 by Dom the Conservative

The left tells us that the West must accommodate millions of Muslim refugees from war-torn nations and impoverished countries. They claim that these migrants are simply trying to flee from atrocities to make a better life for themselves in a safe country. So, why do all these poor, tired, and hungry refugees seem to be strapping, young men wearing designer jeans, carrying iPhones, and destroying aid kits that are not halal?

Europe and North America have been overwhelmed by floods of Muslim migrants from the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. Boats, trains, and planes continue to transport loads of alleged refugees. But when the new arrivals began stepping onto Western soil, there were no women and children, no persecuted minorities. There were only thriving Muslim males with selfie sticks, fashion sunglasses, and Nike shoes. There were no women — at least not any who had initially boarded the flotillas.

When the Titanic was sinking after striking a massive iceberg, the men placed the women and children on the few lifeboats available. After the boats were filled, the remaining men died with dignity, knowing they had courageously saved their families. They lived as men and died as men.

However, such is not the case with the Islamic "refugees."

French newspaper Le Figaro reports that Muslim men have been throwing women and children overboard to drown at sea because of the cramped conditions on the ships.

"We were crammed in a boat 150 planned for 60. On the way to Lampedusa, twelve girls were thrown into the sea," said 20-year-old Tarek, a Muslim migrant to Europe.

"Their sole obsession — cross the border. Most want to go to France, Belgium, the Netherlands or Scandinavia," says Gaetano Scullino, mayor of Ventimiglia.

If women dare step foot on a boat with Muslim refugees, they might not see land ever again.
Just as they’ve thrown over their own women and children, Muslim refugees have tossed persecuted Christians into the sea.

Three-quarters of so-called refugees fleeing war and persecution are men. We must ask ourselves how any man could leave his mother, sister, wife, and children behind to seek refuge for himself. The answer is that it has nothing to do with refuge at all.

There WERE Women Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening

These so-called refugees are not concerned with their families or the livelihood of their people. They are swarming transportation in order to hitchhike their way past multiple safe countries, where they could seek refuge, to Europe. Their sole purpose, as Scullino pointed out, is to get to Western countries because there they are able to live on welfare and complete hijrah, Islamic immigration commanded by Muhammad.

Muhammad taught that Muslims must continue to migrate to non-Muslim countries and populate them through birth and conversion until every nation on earth is a Muslim majority ruled by Sharia. It is then that they will force the minorities to pay jizya, convert, or die on the same sword by which their prophet conquered.

Westerners must address the ugly facts. If Muslim refugees are slaughtering their own women and children, what will they do in their new neighborhoods?

http://madworldnews.com/women-refugee-ships-muslims/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by Annunaki(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Satanic religion angry
Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by jcross19: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
I don't know why muslims see other human being as an animal , an average muslim is dangerous.
Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by Mrbigman1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Annunaki:
Satanic religion angry

Lwkmd.

Dey re still stuck in d stone age
Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by MightySparrow: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Islam! Islam!! Islam!!!

I
Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by vedaxcool(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
This thread adds to the abundant evidence that people living with stewpidity are 10X more likely to be extremist Christians incapable of making coherent points.

5 Likes

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

This thread adds to the abundant evidence that people living with stewpidity are 10X more likely to be extremist Christians incapable of making coherent points.

Do you know the difference between an extremist Muslim and an extremist Christian? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

What are you on about? Many christians disagree with Olaadegbu's hard anti-islamic stance.

However, the whole world that is watching the Syria refugee crisis is wondering at how islamic countries can be so cruel to their own brothers in religion and continent. Lebanon tried, though.
Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by Demmzy15(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

What are you on about? Many christians disagree with Olaadegbu's hard anti-islamic stance.

However, the whole world that is watching the Syria refugee crisis is wondering at how islamic countries can be so cruel to their own brothers in religion and continent. Lebanon tried, though.

Have you forgotten millions in Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia? What the West holds cannot be compared to what this countries hold. You guys are giving in for propaganda!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by Demmzy15(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Lwkmd.

Dey re still stuck in d stone age
Lmaooooo grin grin No wonder many Christians/Atheists run to UAE, Qatar and even some Christian women confessing they feel safer in Saudi Arabia than their home country. Very funny!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by vedaxcool(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Chio in this day and age of free information you can still be this ignorant?

Smh indeed undecided

Permit me to educate you a little bit
This figure includes 2.1 million Syrians registered by UNHCR in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon, 1.9 million Syrians registered by the Government of Turkey, as well as more than 24,000 Syrian refugees registered in North Africa.

Furthermore,

But Gulf states say they have taken in hundreds of thousands of Syrians since the civil war there began in 2011, just not as refugees.

The source said Saudi Arabia had received nearly 2.5 million Syrians since the conflict erupted.

"[Saudi Arabia] was keen to not deal with them as refugees, or to put them in refugee camps, to preserve their dignity and safety, and gave them complete freedom of movement.
"

Unfortunately sir you have been punked by liars for pauls like ola who invest so much energy to promoting lies thereby enveloping the truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Demmzy15:

Have you forgotten millions in Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia? What the West holds cannot be compared to what this countries hold. You guys are giving in for propaganda!

Here is the refugee camp in Saudi Arabia, empty. undecided

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by Demmzy15(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
OLAADEGBU I seriously don't get the point of this thread? Why are you complaining, were you not the same person who was happy that the refugees are converting to Christianity in droves so why the desperation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by vedaxcool(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Olodo, that is Hajj Camp where pilgrims utilize during Hajj

"[Saudi Arabia] was keen to not deal with them as refugees, or to put them in refugee camps, to preserve their dignity and safety, and gave them complete freedom of movement."

"[Saudi Arabia] gave whoever chose to stay in the kingdom, which are in the hundreds of thousands, proper residency ... with all the rights that are included like free health care and engaging in the workforce and education."

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by Demmzy15(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Saudi doesn't treat their Muslim brothers and sisters as common refugees in camps but as guests, they enjoy free basic amenities. The get free health care services and their children are taught in Saudi schools for free. This kind gesture has been in place since 2011 when no one remembered the refugees.

Many of the refugees are Christians, as a father and a family man what have you done to help?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by vedaxcool(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Demmzy15:
OLAADEGBU I seriously don't get the point of this thread? Why are you complaining, were you not the same person who was happy that the refugees are converting to Christianity in droves so why the desperation?

grin grin grin Extremism can induce madness

1 Like

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Demmzy15:

Did you read the OP? Why is it that over 70% of the refugees men? It was said that "if women dare step foot with muslim refugees, that they might never see land ever again"?

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by Demmzy15(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin Extremism can induce madness

Bro wallahi the propaganda is too much to the extent Muslims are falling for it. See how Muslims are abusing and cursing rulers just because of some cheap propaganda. What annoys me the most is that, this people(gullible bashers) have done absolutely nothing to help the refugees, so pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by Demmzy15(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Did you read the OP? Why is it that over 70% of the refugees men? It was said that "if women dare step foot with muslim refugees, that they might never see land ever again"?
I need not to read the article because it's from a mushroom source, all are from your propaganda sites. You really think we're dummies right?
Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by vedaxcool(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bro wallahi the propaganda is too much to the extent Muslims are falling for it. See how Muslims are abusing and cursing rulers just because of some cheap propaganda. What annoys me the most is that, this people(gullible bashers) have done absolutely nothing to help the refugees, so pathetic!

We muslims are begining to forget that when you help people you don't go around and broadcast it!

2 Likes

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by Demmzy15(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

We muslims are begining to forget that when you help people you don't go around and broadcast it!
Wallahi, it's haqq!

2 Likes

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by vedaxcool(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

70% men? habe no soruce just your mad link? gerarahere, may you not die of liarcitis

1 Like

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

Chio in this day and age of free information you can still be this ignorant?

Smh indeed undecided

Permit me to educate you a little bit
This figure includes 2.1 million Syrians registered by UNHCR in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon, 1.9 million Syrians registered by the Government of Turkey, as well as more than 24,000 Syrian refugees registered in North Africa.
[color=#990000]
Furthermore,

See lies and misinformation?

Lebanon and Jordan host almost 2 million refugees alone..... so what is then left for Eqypt and Iraq? 132,000 and 249000.

I dont consider Turkey to be an islamic country. And they couldnt even reject refugees if they tried considering that it was their borders that were used to get from Europe to syria.

Now what about all the other islamic countries? Oman? Saudi Arabia? Qatar? Kuwait? Yes, I dont believe the Saudi government. I will take CNN's reporting over Saudi http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/09/world/welcome-syrian-refugees-countries/

UAE has up to 250 thousand Syrian refugees.

This means that a lot of islamic countries are not fully participating.
Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Demmzy15:

Saudi doesn't treat their Muslim brothers and sisters as common refugees in camps but as guests, they enjoy free basic amenities. The get free health care services and their children are taught in Saudi schools for free. This kind gesture has been in place since 2011 when no one remembered the refugees.

Many of the refugees are Christians, as a father and a family man what have you done to help?
undecided

I would love to see the proof of this and not the Saudi government claiming it does so, after being attacked by western media
Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by vedaxcool(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

See lies and misinformation?
[s]
Lebanon and Jordan host almost 2 million refugees alone..... so what is then left for Eqypt and Iraq? 132,000 and 249000.

I dont consider Turkey to be an islamic country. And they couldnt even reject refugees if they tried considering that it was their borders that were used to get from Europe to syria.

Now what about all the other islamic countries? Oman? Saudi Arabia? Qatar? Kuwait? Yes, I dont believe the Saudi government. I will take CNN's reporting over Saudi http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/09/world/welcome-syrian-refugees-countries/

UAE has up to 250 thousand Syrian refugees.

This means that a lot of islamic countries are not fully participating.
[/s]

It is clear you intend to waste my time, so you know more than UNHCR let me give you a hint, They are the United Nations Refugee Agency, so save your yapping for later, again whether you conisder Turkey a muslim country is irrelevant, what do more knowledgeable and resourceful people think, lets ask CIA,

Religions:
Muslim 99.8% (mostly Sunni), other 0.2% (mostly Christians and Jews)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/tu.html

As for not believing Saudi, we have already establish you are biased and refuse to educate yourself despite clear evidence, this clearly shows your level of integrity as a person, it resembles a man who wants to label a dog a cat at all cost despite it barking and appearance proving the contrary. The last I check you have no resource to verify your accusations only making mouths or are you by anyway a customs or immigration officer in Saudi? I guess not! Now move!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by joseph1832(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
"Religion is the Opiate of the masses" -Karl Marx. All the more reason why I want absolutely nothing to do with it.
Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by vedaxcool(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Athiesm is the opiate of the disillusioned- Double U

Obviously I hate opiates!

1 Like

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

It is clear you intend to waste my time, so you know more than UNHCR let me give you a hint, They are the United Nations Refugee Agency, so save your yapping for later, again whether you conisder Turkey a muslim country is irrelevant, what do more knowledgeable and resourceful people think, lets ask CIA,

Religions:
Muslim 99.8% (mostly Sunni), other 0.2% (mostly Christians and Jews)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/tu.html

As for not believing Saudi, we have already establish you are biased and refuse to educate yourself despite clear evidence, this clearly shows your level of integrity as a person, it resembles a man who wants to label a dog a cat at all cost despite it barking and appearance proving the contrary. The last I check you have no resource to verify your accusations only making mouths or are you by anyway a customs or immigration officer in Saudi? I guess not! Now move!

Yes, Turkey is an islamic country without the sharia. undecided

Are you a learner muslim? Do you put "L" sticker on your Quran? Quran for dummies?

1 Like

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

Yes, the saudi government doesnt do propaganda? Is that what you think?

Read and learn bro http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/09/world/welcome-syrian-refugees-countries/
Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by vedaxcool(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

[s]
Yes, Turkey is an islamic country without the sharia. undecided

Are you a learner muslim? Do you put "L" sticker on your Quran? Quran for dummies[/s]?

I am beginning to remember arguing with you before, I recall it pointless akin to holding a discussion with a toddler. Turks are largely muslims, muslims who helped their brothers in need, 2.1M of them, to deny muslims in Turkey are not muslims is simply playing ostrich and an unrelenting Ignoramus! Lebanon is not a Shariah state, but off-course you too much of an ignoramus to know what is being discussed, it is better you go sing a kindergarten rhyme and stop wasting my time! grin grin grin Stop hating on muslims we never took your bread!

AllNaijaBlogger:

[s]
Yes, the saudi government doesnt do propaganda? Is that what you think?

Read and learn bro http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/09/world/welcome-syrian-refugees-countries[/s]/

I am obviously done with this kid!

2 Likes

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by Demmzy15(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
^^^ cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

I am beginning to remember arguing with you before, I recall it pointless akin to holding a discussion with a toddler. Turks are largely muslims, muslims who helped their brothers in need, 2.1M of them, to deny muslims in Turkey are not muslims is simply playing ostrich and an unrelenting Ignoramus! Lebanon is not a Shariah state, but off-course you too much of an ignoramus to know what is being discussed, it is better you go sing a kindergarten rhyme and stopping wasting my time! grin grin grin Stop hating on muslims we never took your bread!

I am obviously done with this kid!

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Participate In The 1st National Bible Quiz Competition / Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) / Is Homosexuality Demonic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.