Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Biafrans Are Coming Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Are Coming Together (976 Views)

I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now / 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Are Coming Together by secorn: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
By Ifeanyi chijioke
(For family writers)

Ogoni people has finally opens the gate of heaven-having apologized for their betrayal in 1967 Biafran war and pledged full support for Biafra, They had once more made the coming of Biafra easier than it was. A whirl wind is sweeping everything to the coming of Biafra and it appears more devastating for Nigeria as Nigeria is left helpless and clueless on how to fight Biafra.

It’s more worrisome that this is happening when Nigeria has resolved to killing and detaining of Biafrans across their land, however instead of falling apart Biafrans are coming together and increasing by the day. The move by Ogoni people to openly declare their support is a call for concern as further killing or kidnap of Biafrans will prove unbearable for Nigeria should Biafra stand for self-defense. It’s time to let go Biafra as the tide has finally turned against Nigeria.

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2015/09/biafrans-are-coming-together.html

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Are Coming Together by 400billionman: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Okay
Re: Biafrans Are Coming Together by fergus0n: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lots of past advocatinq racism here waihtinq 4 commente
Re: Biafrans Are Coming Together by kossyablaze(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Booked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Are Coming Together by SOUNDKING: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
I believe Biafra is a spirit.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Are Coming Together by SOUNDKING: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
our meeting today was so fascinating,,,,come and see brotherly love,,,,,Biafra is one.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Are Coming Together by DaBullIT(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hehehe , Same news , different writer

Try another propaganda
Re: Biafrans Are Coming Together by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
"kalu nnamdi needs to come down and lead us".quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Are Coming Together by 9jii(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
These time Nigeria will not only compressed them into tiny 5 states but ....... kogi, benue and rest.
Re: Biafrans Are Coming Together by Omololu007(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
SOUNDKING:
our meeting today was so fascinating,,,,come and see brotherly love,,,,,Biafra is one.
you ibo parasite are not ready to leave Nigeria.biafra will be made up of ibo lands in the south east,and ibo part of rivers,which wont include ikwerre land.
Re: Biafrans Are Coming Together by SOUNDKING: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Omololu007:
you ibo parasite are not ready to leave Nigeria.biafra will be made up of ibo lands in the south east,and ibo part of rivers,which wont include ikwerre land.
see, i hate it when an ewedu worm mentions my post,,,what share do you have in Biafra?.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Are Coming Together by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
SOUNDKING:
see, i hate it when an ewedu worm mentions my post,,,what share do you have in Biafra?.

Don't mind the slowpoke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Show Ministers List This Week / Pope Francis Arrives The USA / Tinubu Did Not Support My Re-election - Oluremi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.