Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,780 members, 7,824,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Scammer Pics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scammer Pics (2374 Views)

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Pics by typical: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2009
one idiot sent an email to me with someone's else's pics

Re: Scammer Pics by typical: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2009
the unsolicited mail which was sent

Good evening. Thanks for your prompt responds and my heartily greetings to you this day, I am glad for your interest in helping me with the funds transfer and investments in your country. Please understand that what I am interested is for you  to help me get my inheritance funds transfer to your account for a lucrative business in your country. Please promise me that you will not betray me when my inheritance funds is transferred into your account. 

Dear xxxx, I wish to inform you that I am 19 years old, a first year medical student of Cocody University of Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire before my father died which made it impossible for me to continue my educational carrier here. I lost my mother when I was very young, I didn't even know her. My father didn't remarry again because he loved my mother so much, so I became his only child and he took me so special and did everything for my sake and also deposited the fund in the bank for my sake and for my future. I would also want to meet with the bank here to request for the transfer to your account as soon as possible. I want you to know that I want to leave here within the shortest possible time because I've been humiliated, harassed, and frustrated by my immediate uncles in their efforts to take over all my late father's wealth, according to African tradition, whereby if a man dies without a son, all his properties will be shared among his brothers  that is (my uncles)  This is why my father deposited the funds in a fixed/suspense account for further transfer to overseas bank account.

Dear xxxx, my continuous stay here is not in my best interest as my life is not guaranteed here due to the injustice, current political crisis and killing of innocent people in this country. The fund in question is in my name but a mandate was placed on the account by the depositor which is my father. He mandated the bank to transfer the funds to his foreign business partner's account which shall be provided by me, being the next of kin to the deposited funds, This is why I require a good overseas bank account where the funds will be transferred to enable me leave here as soon as possible.

Dear xxxx, since my father died, I have been on the run to avoid being kill by the people that killed my father as my father seriously warned me that I should avoid his business friends and his brothers on the event of his death because they are the people behind his untimely death. Right now as I am writing to you I am in a local guest house here for a hide out and nobody knows about it except as I am telling you now and I want you to keep it confidential for my security reasons, I must be very careful and precaution should be my watchdog.

Base on the genuineness of this transaction I must not hesitate to provide you with my Valid IDENTITY CARD and pictures for your perusal and confirmation please kindly find below my address, and other information’s for your references.

I am sending you these details in trust and confidence and would want you to keep them absolutely confidential for security reasons please:

My name and address:
Miss Mireille BakerLot 15 Rue des jardins
Cocody-Abidjan,
Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa.Profession: student

My father:
Mr.David Baker  (blessed memory)
Lot 15 Rue des jardinsCocody-Abidjan,
Cote d'Ivoire West Africa.Profession: Businessman (Cocoa exporter)

Official address:
David & Baker  ETS.
Export & Import Compagni
4eme étage, Immeuble la Roi
face de la garde de bassam
Treitchville-Abidjan,
Cote d'Ivoire West Africa.

Dear xxxx, my late father was a known cocoa merchant in this West Africa sub-region. He was one of the big exporters of cocoa produce in this country. I will appreciate your investment advices as soon as my inheritance funds  gets into your account, because I am ignorant of business and investment world, so I will rely mostly on your advice in the investment aspect of this transaction. God bless you.

Please we have to proceed immediately so, send me a scanned copy of your photograph and identity or international passport document to enable me open discussions with the bank in regards to the transfer.  I want you to understand the need for urgency in this matter; I also want you to provide me with the following information:
1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Address
3. Your Age:
4. Private phone/fax no:

This is for easy communication between us and to enable me fax to you all the necessary documents covering the money in the bank because seeing is believing, Above all, I want you to give me your kind assistance in every aspect to get this fund transfer to your position within few days so that I will come and stay with you for the continuation of my educational carrier while you will invest the money till such a time that I will be matured enough to face the business that you are going to negotiate for me. Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Best wishes with Love,
Sincerely;
Mireille.
Re: Scammer Pics by typical: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2009
including the passport (most likely fake)

Re: Scammer Pics by typical: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2009
and the other pic

Re: Scammer Pics by boladonas(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2009
u don marry fake wife be dat!!!
Re: Scammer Pics by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2009
boladonas:

u don marry fake wife be dat!!!

hahahaha!  grin cheesy

The ploys of scammers are getting more elaborate by the day.
Re: Scammer Pics by agabaI23(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2009
So many naija boys in Ivory coast who are into 419. They all left naija when Ribadu was up their ass.
Pathetic!
Re: Scammer Pics by typical: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2009
But this is stupidly elaborate. How does the scammer think that I'll just send him my information in order to prepare forged documents in my name?

Anyone who gets caught by these scams needs his head examined. You should not respond to any email out of the blues.
Re: Scammer Pics by Leilah(f): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2009
she doesnt look like she is even from Ivory coast, she looks ethiopian or south american!
Re: Scammer Pics by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2009
Leilah:

she doesnt look like she is even from Ivory coast, she looks ethiopian or south american!

Spot on.
Re: Scammer Pics by ezeagu(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2009
typical:

including the passport (most likely fake)

Most likely fake? The picture is out of focus and there's a door or cupboard behind her, plus she looks Somali, lol
Re: Scammer Pics by Gabry(f): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2009
Common now. . . That passport is bloody fake! Who would take a passport picture like that?!? Just at one glance and I know its pure fake passport. . . Dont tell me you believe that? Seriously

And also the name BAKER does not match her looks. It obvious she is a fraud. The dude trying to do scamming here is dump and I can do better than that. LOL!

Geeezz. . . The thumb print looks fake as well
Re: Scammer Pics by spikedcylinder: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2009
Poor girl, her photo being used like that. The passport page is obviously doctored. undecided
Re: Scammer Pics by Bbeee: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2009
to ba te ri si, wa kpa lori cool
Re: Scammer Pics by JustGood(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2009
Thats why its not good to send pics to people you dont know. Its another reason I am vehemently against those public forums like facebook etc.
Re: Scammer Pics by raregem004: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2009
Fake
Re: Scammer Pics by 4stateman: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2009
Scammer are everywhere, last easter i received sms informing me that i won 2M in mtn easter promo,a code was sent, i was asked to confirm my winning in this web site ''www.mtneaster.net .ms'' on opening the site, i was asked to fill in my ATM A/C No. and password.
Re: Scammer Pics by 190: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2009
and u did
Re: Scammer Pics by james2man: 11:32am On May 19, 2009
She is even laughing in the international passport do people smile and open teeth in official passport?I know this is a work of a guy.
Re: Scammer Pics by dominique(f): 1:00pm On May 19, 2009
the scammer is prolly new at this and diddnt pay attention to details. . .

who could have fallen for that kind of crap undecided
Re: Scammer Pics by JJYOU: 2:27pm On May 19, 2009
wonderful
james2man:

She is even laughing in the international passport do people smile and open teeth in official passport?I know this is a work of a guy.
wetin person no dey see now?
Re: Scammer Pics by mmaks: 4:50pm On May 21, 2009
i get those rubbish mails in my box almost on a daily basis.that pasport is seriousy fake.lazy people
Re: Scammer Pics by sima(f): 7:31pm On May 22, 2009
i wonder where they get these picture of other people from. . . hope they dont randomly pick them from sites Oo undecided
Re: Scammer Pics by typical: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2009
Them steal pictures of peeps online
Re: Scammer Pics by ayobase(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2009
NA TODAY!

(1) (Reply)

LAGOSBOY IS 2010 ISLAMIC SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR / What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World? / Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.