Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How True Is This With The Italian Embassy? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How True Is This With The Italian Embassy? (796 Views)

Italian Embassy Detects 1,185 Nigerian Applicants With Fake Visas / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / My Visa Was Denied At The Italian Consulate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This With The Italian Embassy? by dad007(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
My wife is about to make an international passport to join me in Italy,and what I heard is that she have to use her maiden names for it(the surname before we got married) Even if she indicate she is married in the passport.Please,how true is it?
Re: How True Is This With The Italian Embassy? by hodusglobal(m): 6:26am On Sep 14, 2015
False...Its not possible for an immigration officer to choose name for someone. Tell your wife to use your own Surname with her own birth names

(1) (Reply)

Ladder Used To Get Passengers On Board At The Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Airport / 6 Forbidden Mistakes To Avoid In Warri / Packed Lufthansa Plane Bursts FOUR Of Its Eight Tyres During ‘scary’ Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.