Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Seriously, Once And For All;who's Better Mode9 Or Rugged? - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Seriously, Once And For All;who's Better Mode9 Or Rugged? (807 Views)

Cooger VS Tha-prekky Who's Better!!! / Mode9 Vs M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, Once And For All;who's Better Mode9 Or Rugged? by wiod657: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2009
let the real battle begin in this winner takes all battle . lets thrash it out once and for all. angry angry
Re: Seriously, Once And For All;who's Better Mode9 Or Rugged? by chibic(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2009
rugged is better than BABOONTUNDE
Re: Seriously, Once And For All;who's Better Mode9 Or Rugged? by Crude(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2009
If u know wat real rap requires, u would'nt have mde that utterance, the question is not "Who is better? Ruggedman Or Mode9" The question is "Who the Fukk is Ruggedman?"
Re: Seriously, Once And For All;who's Better Mode9 Or Rugged? by damoe: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2009
you guys shul shut the Bleep up and find better stuffs to post
Re: Seriously, Once And For All;who's Better Mode9 Or Rugged? by ElRazur: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2009
I dont undertand everyone who have posted so far. It is easier to say lagbaja is good, tamodo is better. What does that solve? If you guys really want to have a proper debate, you all need to state your reasons as to why Rugged or Mode9 is better. Seriously how hard is that?

Here is a guideline on what to use.

Analyse each person's strength and compare with the other. It is advisable to be make fair comparison and not just talk s.h.i,t. For example comparing record sales is just stupid in my opinion. Address things like flow, flow delivery, punchlines, lyrical complexity, etc. If anyone need explanation on those, things I listed please ask. smiley

Happy debating.

PS
Anyone that makes an insult loses a point and who ever they are defending loses that round too.

grin

Now fire on.

PSS
By the way, I am a neutral guy here. I am not to bothered between both of them to be honest. I just appreciate rap.
Re: Seriously, Once And For All;who's Better Mode9 Or Rugged? by maray(f): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2009
Both of them cant write or bust a ryhme dat can save their bleeping life. lipsrsealed
Re: Seriously, Once And For All;who's Better Mode9 Or Rugged? by sholabanke(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2009
hhhmmmm
you think so?

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Amateur Rappers On Nairaland. / Mode 9 Gone Commercial: / Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.