Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! (1349 Views)

Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) / A-man-finds-his-bae-nude-photos-on-his-dads-phone-and-bring Drama On FB / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by Rehana2: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2009
Very stressful, I work full time, come home cook, clear away, and my husband spots his socks on our teen son. Pure mistake on the boys part as I sorted the washing and put away last week. I was jusr going to sit with hubby and unwind and now I feel like a criminal and he went on and on I've retreated the bedroom. Do you think he's overreacting? Ranting and going on and on about socks, this is sad? I explained it was a mistake? They are both very clinical about sharing things.
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by agabaI23(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2009
Are they going after the same girl? grin
Does he feel you love the guy more than you love him may be by giving the teen more attention?

May be he is just particular about sharing his clothings. the bobo should respect that.
besides why are you worried, were you the one that gave it to your son to wear?
This should be a father and son affair. Steer clear!
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by tope2000(f): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2009
Maybe he is frustrated . . . .prolly with work and just taking it out on u guys undecided
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by Pataki: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2009
LOL!

People tend to be attached to things which cannot be shared with other. I also have that habit too. In the first place, how old is your son, that he could not know which socks was his and which was not? Since you stated they are both clinical about sharing things.

That stated, give him time, he will stop talking about it. It is just a matter of time. Do not pay him attention, and he would learn how to shut-up in no time.
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by Rehana2: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2009
Thnx everyne, my fault really for buying them both Primark stripey socks, will get hubbys sock embroidered with a T for Tunji!
and colour code in future. Think this might be a tactic on T,s part to clear the living room so he can watch Sky.
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by agabaI23(m): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2009
Rehana2:

Thnx everyne, my fault really for buying them both Primark stripey socks, will get hubbys sock embroidered with a T for Tunji!
and colour code in future. Think this might be a tactic on T,s part to clear the living room so he can watch Sky.
You know your hubby don't you? grin

Secondly you caused the fire in a way. Why buy son and dad the same colour of socks? Are they twins?
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by Rehana2: 12:44am On Apr 09, 2009
Various shades of day glo stripey actually!
(wears his socks in bed too - aww!)
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by agabaI23(m): 1:15am On Apr 09, 2009
I see!
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by Hauwa1: 1:44am On Apr 09, 2009
my dad does the same, not to my mom but my brother. men problem, undecided
my mom allows me to use her shoes (we are the same size) and for tradi stuff, i use her wrapper and oversize blouse.

Tope true maybe frustrated at work. what is wrong with son sharing their dad stuff? he could have just let him have it. how much is a pair of sock?
lady, if he continues, buy him a new set!
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by Hauwa1: 1:46am On Apr 09, 2009
@ Pataki

I also have that habit too.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:49am On Apr 09, 2009
most father and son are flattered by this.

My brother and father share shirts all the time though it looks like a blanket on my stick of a brother. No biggie. O ga for some people
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 09, 2009
Use to share everything with my mom. . . .from clothes to gorgeous tote bags she used to buy.
Made me love tote bags grin grin

I think the father was frustrated or maybe he treasured his socks grin grin
But most father and son actually love sharing stuffs.

Hmm, maybe the son is irresponsible and the fathe rknows what would end up with his socks if he wears it undecided
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by Hauwa1: 1:57am On Apr 09, 2009
treasuring socks? that smelly thing? grin not crazy abt sock. well, na men wahala.
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by Pataki: 1:59am On Apr 09, 2009
*Hauwa*:

@ Pataki

I also have that habit too.

shocked shocked shocked
Yeah I do. Somethings cannot be shared with others. Which is why I cannot stand ''anko'' (having the same style of dress) either with my brother or my father. Although with my father, it is not possible as I am more taller than him though. I pay attention to the kind of socks I use at home while I am around, as I cannot stand looking for my clothings in his wardrobe or in that of my brother as well.  grin

As a result, it has made me change my underwears and apparels these days. You use your mum's shoes? undecided How do you women manage it? grin

agabaI23:

You know your hubby don't you? grin

Secondly you caused the fire in a way. Why buy son and dad the same colour of socks? Are they twins?
Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rehana2:

and colour code in future.  Think this might be a tactic on T,s part to clear the living room so he can watch Sky.
We surely know how to find our ways, when we want it tactfully.
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by SisiJinx: 2:04am On Apr 09, 2009
@ Topic
Awww! Dad is worried he'll be usurped by his kid.

The poor dear probably thinks he is having his own Oedipus drama. . . cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by biina: 4:47am On Apr 09, 2009
share ke? for where? angry angry
we no dey share with parent for my side o.
Na strictly 1-way inheritance in my direction. I wear am once, I own am for life! grin grin grin
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by Outstrip(f): 5:58am On Apr 09, 2009
My brother wears my dad's things. It is not a big deal. LOL
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by FBS: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2009
but how old is your son?
If he wore it by mistake, what the big deal?
If he stole it or took it without permission, then that is where the problem is or is the son from another fara?

Personally, I dont mind. He is my son. he can wear my boxers if he desires grin. There is always love in sharing.
Re: Son Wore His Dads Socks - Dad Freaked Out! by ayodot(m): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2009
Not all people like sharing stuffs. perhaps the socks is finner on d boys leg. lol

(1) (Reply)

I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! / Stillborn Baby Survives After Doctors 'froze' Her / A Must Read: Don't Ever Bad Mouth Your Spouse To A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.