Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! (1353 Views)

Why Do Babies Fall Sick When They Start Teething / Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) / Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by zinco: 3:34pm On May 28, 2009
My wife who is has abandun all the house job for me, plz help me out.
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by Afribiz(f): 4:09pm On May 28, 2009
Get a house help to assist you. Till then, pls continue helping out with the house chores till she feels strong enough. I'm sure she'll love you more for that.
Congratulations to you and ur wife.
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by emilyone(f): 4:39pm On May 28, 2009
WHY MOANING AND GROANING after all u put her inito dat condition
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by touchmeder: 6:04pm On May 28, 2009
Was she not doing the domestic chores before she took in (did she complain)
so you cant bear for a while ehn?
All this kind men sef
nawa for una
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by daynike(f): 6:45pm On May 28, 2009
Mr Zinco,what kind of husband are you? Reporting your wife to the whole world.I f you know you cannot be doing the house work which she used to do beforw then employ house help and stop complaining.Before she got pregnant she was doing it,does that make your house help or slave.What do you take women for ?Please don't be an ingrate.Before you got married don't you help your mother in the kitchen,why didn't you announce that on CNN or go for talk show with Larry King.If the woman is not pregnant again you will be the minister of information and communication that will tell the whole world that you are married to a man.If you don't love her any more tell us so that we can fix her with respecteable men in the society who will appreciate God's work more than you.Be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Women in the house, let's forgive him.He is still a kid sure he will outgrow it
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by MrCrackles(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2009
Topic

Why are you moaning like a lunatic pinned down for antiviral injection?

Fucking get on with it, no one is helping you here or did anyone assisted you in impregnating your wife?!

MONALISA
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by Pepeye(f): 6:57pm On May 28, 2009
It’s only for awhile . . you’ve got to bear the brunt of some aspect of it
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by sosisi(f): 7:11pm On May 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

Why are you moaning like a lunatic pinned down for antiviral injection?

Fucking get on with it, no one is helping you here or did anyone assisted you in impregnating your wife?!

MONALISA

That is funny.
maybe na becomerich help am grin
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by MrCrackles(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2009
$osisi:

That is funny.
maybe na becomerich help am grin

E fit be! grin cheesy
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 28, 2009
all these ignorant men, all he is doing is exposing his poverty - if he could afford a househlep would he be here complaining.

What next complaining ur wife is no longer earning salary cos of pregnancy sickness.

i don tire for these village mentality men
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by Outstrip(f): 2:37am On May 29, 2009
The weirdest part s that he even says that she falls sick because of the pregnancy and in the same breath says she abandoned all the housework. I swear I don't think bad health care is the only reason why Nigeria has one of the highest mortality rates for pregnant women. Your wife was not born with a mop and a pot in her hands. If she s unable to help right now then do it. You do not even need a maid especially when it is just you and your wife. How much mess can there be that you cannot handle it for a while. I don't want to be do mean because know that first pregnancies can be hard on husbands too but you need to snap out of it and be a rock for your wife
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by sosisi(f): 2:46am On May 29, 2009
poor woman
I guess as soon as she returns from the labour ward she'll be pounding yam the same night.
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by SeanT21(f): 5:35am On May 29, 2009
zinco:

LMAO.

U better go and start washing that dishes my friend.
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by bsanya(f): 11:18am On May 29, 2009
Men are too funny oh.
When ur wife was doing the house work all alone u didnt tell NRL that they should thank ur wife 4 a job well done.
Now u are nagging. If am the one u will do the work till when i put to bed.
"Ala ini itelorun"
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by Ben13: 1:24pm On May 29, 2009
I suggest you get a house help.
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by Ilelobola: 2:14pm On May 29, 2009
Get help if you can afford it otherwise please get on with it.

Well done for doing the work though I do not think you've done anything special but appears a few men feel they deserve a pat on the back for doing chores in their own home so I'll indulge you. Don't forget or hesitate to help even more after the baby.

Congratulations and Good Luck.
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On May 29, 2009
You said she is pregnant and i am sure you are the one responsible.
What is wrong in you doing the housework while she rest, you mentioned yourself that she is sick always.
so be human and enjoy your wife and make her feel good.
being a man is not just having fun, but being there for the woman at such times.
good luck and remember to name the child Femi when she delivers.
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by kevoh(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2009
Do one of these:
1. get one of her sisters to come and help her out! (depends on how long she wishes to stay)
2. Get a house help
3. Do the chores yourself
Most important thing is make sure she is well take care of in this period nothing stressful or that can cause miscarriage,
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by Ejadamen(f): 3:49pm On May 29, 2009
bsanya:

Men are too funny oh.
When ur wife was doing the house work all alone u didnt tell NRL that they should thank ur wife 4 a job well done.
Now u are nagging. If am the one u will do the work till when i put to bed.
"Ala ini itelorun"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ poster, what have you done that you are crying for help? Dishes? Washing toilet? Swept the house? What? And you are shouting, you know the solution to your issue. But bros, you no dey shame? Did you marry her to be a house help? You should be her strength in this her time of need and she'll do the same for you when your turn comes. That is what marriage is about.

But come o, i hope this is not how you grumble to her while you're doing the house work. Cheer up! cheesy
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by rubi(f): 6:23pm On May 29, 2009
[i]She has been doing it since now you pregnanted her and she cannot meet up with those domestic needs pls help her don't compare her with anyother woman at this point b/c not at all women act/behave the same way during pregnancy some are strong some are weak throughout the nine months depending on the assistance available and good nutrition
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by Sissy3(f): 5:48am On May 30, 2009
stop complaining and do the housework till she delivers and after her leave. she needs rest.

or get urself a maid or a relative to help you till she is better
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by MaiSuya(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2009
zinco:

WT. . . abandon the work for you the man of the house? how DARE she!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by Secretz(f): 12:34pm On May 30, 2009
Gosh. . . . .

Even your wife being pregnant and feeling unwell, you have the audacity to come hia and complain? ? ? You berra get up and do some chores. Silly moo!
Help her joor! grin
Re: I Do All The Domestic Bcus My Wife Pregnant Fall Sick Always. Help Me! by oyinda3(f): 12:05am On May 31, 2009
funny topic. lol

$osisi:

poor woman
I guess as soon as she returns from the labour ward she'll be pounding yam the same night.

MrCrackles:

did anyone assisted you in impregnating your wife?!

(1) (Reply)

Is She A Gold Digger / Misery: Mother Encourages Boy Friend To Molest 4 Months Old Infant To Death / Can She Love Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.