Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? (1547 Views)

More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Gionee M5 Or Phantom 5? Which Is Better Irrespective Of The Price / Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by cristweeezy(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2015
I was with a friend yesterday when his younger brother came up to us with his friend. He actually wanted to buy a phone but he was confused on which one to buy. He had two phones in mind; Samsung galaxy S4 and Iphone 5. I preferred the iphone because that was what I was using but his friend said Samsung galaxy was better,we all thought he didn't know what he was saying.
To clear all doubts,he brought out his phone and we searched. Alas,when we checked the better phone out of the two,samsung galaxy killed it.
They differentiated them in 15 different areas, samsung had 8, iphone 5 had 5, they shared 2.
The question is,despite the fact that we checked different foreign and local sites and samsung toppled,why is iphone 5 still more expensive than samsung galaxy? Thanks.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2015
S4....Android is the best #myopinion
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by cristweeezy(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
S4....Android is the best #myopinion
wow! The camera is freaking too sharp
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by henribj(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2015
i dislike samsung, and am not a fan of iphone.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by cristweeezy(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2015
henribj:
i dislike samsung, and am not a fan of iphone.
lol,which one r u usin?
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by henribj(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2015
cristweeezy:
lol,which one r u usin?

my last smartphone is a HTC product. now i only use landline.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by cristweeezy(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2015
henribj:

my last smartphone is a HTC product. now i only use landline.
HTC na correct fone. Buh which one b landline again? Lol
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by henribj(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2015
iphone is more expensive because of the status those who use it enjoy.
if a mercedes benz car was so affordable to every tom, dick and harry, it would probably not be as respected as it is.
its all about the effizy

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by henribj(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2015
cristweeezy:
HTC na correct fone. Buh which one b landline again? Lol

you no sabi landline?
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by cristweeezy(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2015
henribj:

you no sabi landline?
absolutely not. D one I knew,nobody dey use am again. I know say u dey whine me.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by henribj(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2015
cristweeezy:
absolutely not. D one I knew,nobody dey use am again. I know say u dey whine me.

lol
guy man.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by cristweeezy(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2015
henribj:

lol guy man.
naso. No whine ur padi.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by henribj(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2015
cristweeezy:
naso. No whine ur padi.

i don hear u
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by cristweeezy(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2015
henribj:

i don hear u
sup bro. I don't know if u av any clue. I posted sumfin yestydy and dat was ma 1st tym of posting,and u evn replied. Buh I discovered it didn't reflect on the homepage... I've been seeing 'views',not 'replies',d few replies I got were not in ma mentions. Woh could've happened?
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by CLASSMAN: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2015
I use both, it depends on what u want aha for security go for iPhone aside from that go for s4 , that's my 2 kobo
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by LeonMacJames(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2015
cristweeezy:
I was with a friend yesterday when his younger brother came up to us with his friend. He actually wanted to buy a phone but he was confused on which one to buy. He had two phones in mind; Samsung galaxy S4 and Iphone 5. I preferred the iphone because that was what I was using but his friend said Samsung galaxy was better,we all thought he didn't know what he was saying.
To clear all doubts,he brought out his phone and we searched. Alas,when we checked the better phone out of the two,samsung galaxy killed it.
They differentiated them in 15 different areas, samsung had 8, iphone 5 had 5, they shared 2.
The question is,despite the fact that we checked different foreign and local sites and samsung toppled,why is iphone 5 still more expensive than samsung galaxy? Thanks.
I dey craze If na dash , iPhone 5, if na my moneySamsung gs4
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2015
S4 all the way. Beats the iPhone 5 hands down. I'll take it over iPhone 5s sef not to talk of 5. If na iPhone 6 now...
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by henribj(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2015
cristweeezy:
sup bro. I don't know if u av any clue. I posted sumfin yestydy and dat was ma 1st tym of posting,and u evn replied. Buh I discovered it didn't reflect on the homepage... I've been seeing 'views',not 'replies',d few replies I got were not in ma mentions. Woh could've happened?

I have experienced something like this once or twice here on NL, but after some time it corrects itself. The problem is probably from the NL servers, maybe its overloaded at some point in time or something. There is nothing one can do about it except bringing it to the notice of the NL webmaster or site admin.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by cristweeezy(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2015
LeonMacJames:
I dey craze If na dash , iPhone 5, if na my moneySamsung gs4
lol. Which means S4 is beta?
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by cristweeezy(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2015
henribj:

I have experienced something like this once or twice here on NL, but after some time it corrects itself. The problem is probably from the NL servers, maybe its overloaded at some point in time or something. There is nothing one can do about it except bringing it to the notice of the NL webmaster or site admin.
it'll correct itself as time goes by rite?
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by henribj(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
cristweeezy:
it'll correct itself as time goes by rite?

yes.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by cristweeezy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
henribj:

yes.
alryt. Fenks
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by LeonMacJames(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
cristweeezy:
lol. Which means S4 is beta?
no its means android is better
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by cristweeezy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
LeonMacJames:
no its means android is better
lol... Iphone is mostly used by dose whites,, no memory card slot,no extra battery,no bluetooth...
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by sorextee(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
i go manage the s4, having used both phones previously.... no longer a fan of android..
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S4 & Iphone 5,which Do You Prefer? by EkeneElectrons(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Official Jumia and Konga Consultant Agent, now closer to you.

All Payments On Deliveries.

Pin: 56148600

call/text/whatsapp: 07062127614

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Solve This Problem On Tecno J7 / Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go / Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.