Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? (1544 Views)

Where Is Misstechy / Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid / Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
What i love about the blog is the way [b]misstechy[/b]does her reviews... its different from other blogs and its very detailed with the gifs and all its fun to be on [url][/url]..... Misstechy is also a nice person....... What do u guys think about her
And how many times do u visit the blog daily...
I visit misstechy at least 10 times a day.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by PhoneGist(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Err there re typos I noticed in your post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
PhoneGist:
Err there re typos I noticed in your post

Modified bro thanks for that any other typos u noticed?
Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lets see how many fans misstechy has on Nl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
The simplicity of her mobile review.. ..its so simple that even someone who has no brain can comprehend. ...#teammisstechy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
samyomz:
The simplicity of her mobile review.. ..its so simple that even someone who has no brain can comprehend. ...#teammisstechy
bro i tell uband its even detailed #teammisstechy#

1 Like

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by Micheezy7(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
I love everything about her and also her blog...Especially Her Reviews.

If Misstechy has Only 2 Fans in this world am definitely one of em.

#TeamTobiAyeni Aka Misstechy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by PhonePlanet(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
not a fan... just respect her and like her blog cos she is not biased and knows tech well unlike most of naija tech android phone users bloggers. fan is not just the right word to use

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2016
Micheezy7:
I love everything about her and also her blog...Especially Her Reviews.

If Misstechy has Only 2 Fans in this world am definitely one of em.

#TeamTobiAyeni Aka Misstechy
Bro na be be her number 1 fan oh..... Im her first son grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2016
PhonePlanet:
not a fan... just respect her and like her blog cos she is not biased and knows tech well unlike most of naija tech android phone users bloggers. fan is not just the right word to use
what other word can be used bro??
Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by PhonePlanet(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2016
toluwanimi07:
what other word can be used bro??
i dont know. i like alot of artist but a fan of MI. i like misstechy and her blog but not fan yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by sorextee(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2016
Ive never opened her blog.. Dont even know d site sef..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by Opistorincos(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2016
I'm not a fan but I love the bold step she took as a female tech blogger, it ain't easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2016
There's no other tech blogger like misstechy in 9ja ATM.. Her write-ups are on point! ...her unboxing and reviews of phones is the best there is.. Topnotch, detailed and concise.. .Miss, keep it up!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2016
KillerFrost:
There's no other tech blogger like misstechy in 9ja ATM.. Her write-ups are on point! ...her unboxing and reviews of phones is the best there is.. Topnotch, detailed and concise.. .Miss, keep it up!
i tell u bro i just love the way she does her thing
Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Opistorincos:
I'm not a fan but I love the bold step she took as a female tech blogger, it ain't easy
at all bro aint easy at all
Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by Solitin40: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
1.The way she make use of GIF 2.The blog is neat and load very fast 3.The way she recommend apps 4.Her video reviews are straight to point 5.Her pictures are clear i mean very beautiful 6.Because Tobi is beautiful

cc MissTechy Please always try to reply your fans on the comments section

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by lanrewaju902(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
kindly make reviews more often (miss techy)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Solitin40:
1.The way she make use of GIF
2.The blog is neat and load very fast
3.The way she recommend apps
4.Her video reviews are straight to point
5.Her pictures are clear i mean very beautiful
6.Because Tobi is beautiful

cc MissTechy Please always try to reply your fans on the comments section
Infact well said bro...... Hope is not that u re crushing on misstechy..... Dont go near her oh im her bouncer grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
lanrewaju902:
kindly make reviews more often (miss techy)
She will bro its her work thats been taking up space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by Abdstrakt(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
she's just like every other decent smartphone reviewer na, or because na babe?
Venturing into a male dominated zone and succeeding is the only props I can give her otherwise she's just regular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by DoroBen: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Abdstrakt:
Venturing into a male dominated zone and succeeding is the only props I can give her otherwise she's just regular.

Oga let's tell ourselves the truth. She does the best review in Nigeria, now, I want you to pick one review she has done this year, go for either the Infinix Hot S or the Hot 4 and compare it with other nigerian reviewers that did theirs, then come and tell me the difference. If you don't see the difference, then, I reserve my comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by Abdstrakt(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
DoroBen:

Oga let's tell ourselves the truth. She does the best review in Nigeria, now, I want you to pick one review she has done this year, go for either the Infinix Hot S or the Hot 4 and compare it with other nigerian reviewers that did theirs, then come and tell me the difference. If you don't see the difference, then, I reserve my comments.
You are actually right. But the funny thing is I wasn't even thinking of "Nigerian reviewers" when I wrote that post. It shows she's better than the local competition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Abdstrakt:
bro shes no regular reviewer her reviews are different and detailed.... Also fun to read
Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by Solitin40: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Infact well said bro...... Hope is not that u re crushing on misstechy..... Dont go near her oh im her bouncer grin grin
I am crushing o and who are you? if you know the ROCK(boxer) that's the type of my body meaning you can't win me hahaha

1 Like

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by CzarChris(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
toluwanimi07:
What i love about the blog is the way [b]misstechy[/b]does her reviews... its different from other blogs and its very detailed with the gifs and all its fun to be on [url][/url]..... Misstechy is also a nice person....... What do u guys think about her
And how many times do u visit the blog daily...
I visit misstechy at least 10 times a day.
You dey try outshine me abi? grin grin grin I visit misstechy's blog more than you do, I even refer friends and colleagues to the blog when they seem to be asking some spec questions I can't even comprehend. Oya how many people you don refer to her blog? Talk true ooo. Tobi love, no mind them. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
CzarChris:
You dey try outshine me abi? grin grin grin I visit misstechy's blog more than you do, I even refer friends and colleagues to the blog when they seem to be asking some spec questions I can't even comprehend. Oya how many people you don refer to her blog? Talk true ooo. Tobi love, no mind them. grin
bro i don out shine u already.... cheesy grin grin
Im her first son so u know.... I don refer countless number of ppl to mistechy infact sef lemme not just start..... And plss stop calling my mum ur luff angry angry grin
Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
Solitin40:

I am crushing o and who are you? if you know the ROCK(boxer) that's the type of my body meaning you can't win me hahaha
broda body no mean now grin grin.... Since u are the goliath me am d david cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by CzarChris(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
toluwanimi07:
bro i don out shine u already.... cheesy grin grin
Im her first son so u know.... I don refer countless number of ppl to mistechy infact sef lemme not just start..... And plss stop calling my mum ur luff angry angry grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Thank God na mum you call am grin grin grin. Me I go straight to the point, na my luff. Mistechy, stop hiding and come and settle this ooo. If im too much I fit agree, make we adopt the guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by Floridax(m): 12:29am On Dec 10, 2016
I'd love to marry her,,,,she cute and funny...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by toluwanimi07(m): 1:25am On Dec 10, 2016
CzarChris:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Thank God na mum you call am grin grin grin. Me I go straight to the point, na my luff. Mistechy, stop hiding and come and settle this ooo. If im too much I fit agree, make we adopt the guy grin
She ll absolutely pick me over u...... I cant let 1 man come btwn me and mah mum oh grin grin grin cheesy abeg find ur luff go anoda side..... She doesnt luff u seff tongue tongue
Re: Misstechy Fans...... What Do U Love About Misstechy And Her Blog? by oxmale: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2016
Let her review the gionee marathon 6
I dey eye the phone

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Using Stark VPN For Andriod / How To Root Android 2.3.4 / Who Has Been Able To Root His/ Infinix Note 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.