Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari (32637 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu / Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote]
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers state has declared Rotimi Amaechi, immediate past governor of the state, as “clean, spotless and untainted by corruption”.

It urged President Muhammadu Buhari to disregard desperate efforts by Nyesom Wike, the incumbent, to tarnish Amaechi’s image.

“We make bold to say that if there is any clean and spotless former governor in Nigeria, that person is Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, CON,” David Ikanya, chairman of the state chapter of the party, said in a statement issued by his spokesman, Eze Chukwuemeka.

“Anybody who knows Amaechi well enough would readily testify that he is an honest, sincere but courageous gentleman; a first-class patriot who is ever ready to go the extra mile to see that Nigeria becomes a better place for the present and future generations.”

The party strongly condemned Wike’s “desperation to drag Amaechi’s name in the mud”, saying the latest phase centres around a sponsored documentary on Amaechi being aired on Africa Independent Television (AIT).

“This satanic documentary is only part of Wike’s propaganda war against Amaechi for which the caretaker governor of Rivers State has earmarked billions of naira in his wicked plot to destroy and decimate the person and character of Amaechi,” it said.

“Other propaganda tools planned to be deployed in the war against Amaechi include sponsored publications such as advertorials, columns, editorials and OpEd articles in major international, national and local print media; sponsored personality discussion programmes in the electronic media and sponsored special documentaries for television and radio through independent groups and organisations.

“This insidious plot by Wike includes commissioning a team made up of persons within and outside the state to ‘initiate, formulate and contrive false damaging reports’ bordering on alleged corrupt practices of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and circulate same to individuals and institutions within Nigeria and abroad with a view to damaging the incorruptible character and rising profile of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi in order to blackmail and put pressure on President Buhari not to appoint the former governor into his government.

“These cooked reports will be sent to the US Embassy, UK High Commission, EU Commission, and several international organisations such as Transparency International, amongst others. The forged reports will also be sent to local and foreign media houses such as the BBC (Hausa Service), Dutch Radio, VOA [Hausa Service], amongst others’ for repeated publication and airing.”

Rivers APC dismissed the allegations against Amaechi as a replication of the documentary terrorism that Wike and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) deployed against Buhari during the campaign for the 2015 general election.

“It is not surprising that the medium for airing the documentary is the same AIT that angered decent Nigerians with documentaries that disparaged the present President of Nigeria and his family members in a failed bid to make Nigerians not to vote for him,” it said.

“The anti-Amaechi documentary is simply aimed at driving a wedge between the president and the former governor in the hope that President Buhari would be blackmailed into leaving Amaechi out of his government.

“We are confident that just as the blackmail against General Buhari was ignored by Nigerians, who massively voted for him, so, too, the president, having himself been a victim of PDP and AIT’s documentary terrorism, will also discountenance the dirt PDP and AIT are trying so hard to pour on Amaechi and accord him his right of place in the new Nigeria he staked everything, including his life, to achieve.

“We are happy that Amaechi has, through both the immediate past secretary to the Rivers state government, George Feyi, and the commissioner forfFinance, Dr. Chamberlain Peterside, and others, denied any form of corruption against him by Wike and his cohorts.”

Rivers APC reminded Buhari of his statement during his visit to Rivers state on November 5, 2013, when he described Amaechi as a hero and a great leader. It recalled Buhari as saying: “PDP decided to target some governors that are progressives and we feel will make a difference. We seek your support through Amaechi.

“I lived in Port Harcourt during my military career. I was a staff officer to Gen Danjuma in 1973. Rivers State has produced great men such as professor Tam David West. 2015 will be another watershed in Nigeria. Amaechi is a great leader. We decided to come together to save Nigeria from misgovernance. We must come together and make Nigeria move forward.

“Amaechi has given Rivers people responsible leadership. The schools he has built will give Rivers children a better tomorrow while women and children stand to benefit from the standard health centers he has built. He has also carried out physical rehabilitation of infrastructures in the state. People like Amaechi should join the APC to move Nigeria forward.”

It reminded Buhari that the same Amaechi who solidly stood by him and successfully piloted his campaign is the one being disparaged on daily basis by Wike, who is seeking to punish Amaechi for his role in scuttling the re-election bid of Wike’s boss, former President Goodluck Jonathan.

“It is our conviction, therefore, that denying Amaechi appointment based on the wicked propaganda by Wike and his cohorts is like believing all the falsehoods against Buhari during the campaigns,” the party said.

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-clean-spotless-apc-tells-buhari

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Clean ko clean ni

Nonsentical trashy trash about a man and his nonexistant 50 billion flying monorail

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Abbeyme: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
I can't just believe everything

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
I smell desperation!!

Eyaa. Am beginning to feel for this man called Amaechi. It is slowly dawning on him dat he has been used and dumped.
All the stress, fighting, preaching and lavishing of Rivers State funds all gone down the drain.

Now, Amaechi needs serious press conferences to convince Buhari at he's 'not corrupt' just to make the least ministerial post.

Pls, someone should tell Bubu to still consider him. If Amaechi commits suicide out of heartbreak, his blood will be on Bubu's head o.
I don talk my own finish!

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lol.. Either clean or not, He must be rewarded by PMB for helping Nigerians sending GEJ and madam shepopo back to Otuake. cheesy * Eyyah, I just they feel for them(Fashola and Ameachi).*

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
What an irony!

how can APC campaign to fight against corruption and still call Amaechi a saint!
undecided

Amaechi is clean while Buhari is dirty undecided undecided undecided undecided

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by dunsman(f): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Are they for real

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Amaechi is no saint but by "Nigerian standard" especially when compared to his contemporaries like Udaughan, Orji, Dickson, akpabio etc he is so clean and spotless. He is currently and remains the best Rivers state Governor in terms of infratructural development in recent past. grin grin grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Click LIKE if you think Amaechi is clean

Click SHARE if you think APC does not understand the meaning of corruption grin

56 Likes 254 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Demdem:
Amaechi is no saint but by "Nigerian standard" he is so clean and spotless. grin grin grin

i never knew we had a Nigerian standard of viewing corruption especially when the person concern belongs to our tribe or party undecided

now, repeat after me:

Amaechi is a criminal
Amaechi is a criminal
Amaechi is a criminal

continue saying this till you get sense grin

247 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Make PMB give am Ambassador joor.
Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by CallPolice: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Before nko.. Don't mind all these pained pdp maggots.

Beside no human being is 100% clean. Even Bubu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by erunz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
ON AMECHI AGAIN, MAY THUNDER STRIKE DOWN ANYONE WHO SAYS AMECHI IS CLEAN. A WHOLE APC ATM. THE F00L USED RIVERS MONEY TO RUN BUHARI CAMPAIGN. EVEN IF BUHARI REFUSE PROBE HIM. HIS DAY OF RECKONING WILL SUREKY COME. MTEWW

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Click LIKE if you think Amaechi is clean

Click SHARE if you think APC does not understand the meaning of corruption grin
Lol.. Dude you just they take style they collect 'shares and likes'. Abeg make them free my man Ameachi for me o. cheesy
Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by yorubatic: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Bird of the same feathers. ..Amechi is clean by the apc fetish standard because he is a suffercated and progressthief. Do you all forget he is still Rotimi. ..the names of diabolical hypocrites. ..
My people are everything evil...double standard is their name

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
I'm not reading all that crap.

No Nigerian politician is clean and spotless. No human is sinless, so stop that one abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Okimski(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Clean ke, our politicians are too corrupt, why can't he go and relax and chop the ones he has stolen already?
He want to chop more. Hehehehe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by ahaz: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
lalasticlala[/quote breathern we need to pray; this are very trying times....apc dy lie sha, ah...apc dy lie.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Demdem(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:

i never knew we had a Nigerian standard of viewing corruption especially when the person concern belongs to our tribe or party undecided

now, repeat after me:

Amaechi is a criminal
Amaechi is a criminal
Amaechi is a criminal

continue saying this till you get sense grin

Goon, fortunately for me, he isnt of my tribe neither is he from my party because i have none. Goon, i av since updated my post before u presented this thrash. There is a difference between "Nigerian standard" and Nigerian Standard. Spot and decode the message.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by OVI75(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ameachi must learn the hard way what happens when you follow an almajirii with all your mind and all your soul.

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by gunuvi(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Are you sure the person that said Amaechi is clean and spotless is not the mad man I saw roaming waterline area this morning cos I don't expect any sane person to say Amaechi is clean. The person needs deliverance.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, fortunately for me, he isnt of my tribe neither is he from my party because i have none. Goon, i av since updated my post before u presented this thrash. There is a difference between "Nigerian standard" and Nigerian Standard. Spot and decode the message.

please dont push it any further
you've already reached your wits end
stop trying to make sense cos you cant anymore

meaning- you've used all your senses for campaign without leaving any remainder undecided

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Caseless: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
If Amaechi is clean to be the leader of 'common sense revolution', he's clean to be in buhari's cabinet.
Wike is too corrupt to be calling amaechi corrupt; we all know he was once part of Amaechi's govt.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sai APC
Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by alaoeri: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Amaechi the awaiting minister. cool

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Bonapart(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmm undecided
Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Qunlexus4u(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
For a man that said "WE steal cos U don't stone US" I doubt the sincerity of this claim ooooo.

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by ddippset(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Governors, Presidents, no official who has ever had immunity in Nigeria is clean. For amaechi, his life is not about clean or corrupt. Amaechi is not loved by those who think he's clean or hated by those who think he's corrupt. He's loved by those who love buhari and hated by those who love Jonathan. Deep inside it's not about corrupt or clean.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by chax100(f): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Is this suppose to be a joke? Ameachi clean and spotless SMH.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is ‘clean And Spotless’, APC Tells Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caseless:
If Amaechi is clean to be the leader of 'common sense revolution', he's clean to be in buhari's cabinet.
Wike is too corrupt to be calling amaechi corrupt; we all know he was once part of Amaechi's govt.

please, how do i borrow you some senses undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu In Dilemma Over Grouse With Saraki, Oyegun / Reformed APC’ Names Leaders (SEE LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.