Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana (58069 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by lolaxavier(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2015

A Nigerian pastor based in Ghana who simply identified himself as Pastor Paul has declared that Dele Momodu, the founder of Ovation Magazine, is the next Ooni of Ife.

The pastor warned that if Momodu was not installed as Ooni of Ife there would be bloodshed in the country, he also added that, his proclamation was a prophecy he got from God.

In a telephone conversation with Bayo Onanuga, the CEO of PM News/TheNews he said: “If the Ife people refuse to crown Momodu, there will be bloodshed,” the Pastor said.

But Onanuga disagreed with him, saying: “Although Dele Momodu was born in Ife, his connection is as near as Gbongan and as far as somewhere in Edo State.”

Momodu a graduate of University of Ife, (now Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife) 1982, holds a degree in Yoruba and a master’s degree in English Literature in 1988.

In 1986, Momodu served the late Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade Olubuse II, managing the Motel Royal Limited owned by the monarch.

3. because although #DeleMomodu was born in Ife, his connection is as near as Gbongan and as far as somewhere in Edo State.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/14/dele-momodu-is-next-ooni-of-ife-says-nigerian-pastor-in-ghana/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Jadonaldson(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Always First to comment, isn't dat Amazing? grin Still wondering How I do it? Pls ask Seun d MOD He gave me d scope grin

1 & only DKN Bo$$

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by alaoeri: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
This should be in the joke section besides the pastor must be high on adulterated alomo. undecided

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by lolaxavier(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Always First to comment, isn't dat Amazing? grin Still wondering How I do it? Pls ask Seun d MOD He gave me d scope grin

1 & only DKN Bo$$

There were jobless people before you and after you, there will still be jobless people. Hence, it is not new. Congrats you marked your register.

Anyway, Pastor Paul, you have not taken your medicine abi?

Meanwhile...

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by MikelEleta(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
I laughed and didn't take the man serious when I saw were he said there would be bloodshed in the country if Dele isn't made Ooni. So because of Ooni the entire country would go to war. I laugh again. End time pastors looking for cheap publicity

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
The pastor must be high on expired opium and the op must be high on sapele water for posting this poo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Abugab(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Someone should tell the pastor to wash his face properly as he could have seen a blurred vision?
Bob Dee as Ooni of Ife, is he even in line for the throne?
If he doesn't become the Ooni, maybe we should be waiting for the war that will follow.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Jadonaldson(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

There were jobless people before you and after you, there will still be jobless people. Hence, it is not new. Congrats you marked your register.

Anyway, Pastor Paul, you have not taken your medicine abi?

Meanwhile...

Why does my issue gives u a pain in the ass can't u mind ur business for once oga Titus wen nor b jobless ode
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Lanretoye(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
some stupid people will still attend this one's church on sunday oo...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by lolaxavier(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jadonaldson:

Why does my issue gives u a pain in the ass can't u mind ur business for once oga Titus wen nor b jobless ode

So d tin pain u like dis... tongue grin

14 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Jadonaldson(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

So d tin pain u like dis... tongue grin

If e pain me I for nor quote u undecided u just some piece of shit
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by oladele97: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
The pastor must have smoke oshogbo weed...... Or biafra coccain

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
G

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by lolaxavier(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jadonaldson:

If e pain me I for nor quote u undecided u just some piece of shit

Oya no vex... cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
He should look for someone else cos Dele Momodu is already PMB's abobaku. He cannot have two important roles at the same time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Nuzo1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Is Bob Dee of the Giesi ruling house?
They have been declared to produce the next ooni.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by ladyF(f): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Fake pastors be giving people false revelations since 100BC. What they don't realise is...not everyone is gullible. From collecting money, to sexxx all in the name of prophecy. Hian!!!

Lol Oga Jarus keeping space, I can't believe my eyes shocked But me i think airsaylongcon is the next Ooni of Ife, Congrats grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Man of Satan..

I want to use the medium to decree to a nairalander with user name @sonoflucifer

If u don't die before this year end for insulting adonai, then I'm not a man of God

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by kamez(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
thunder fire marijuana, for turning this pastor into a maaaad maaaan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by hakeem4(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Is this pastor a comedian ?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by odinese(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
.nigerian pastors everywhere... Lol

There is a witch in ur village.

Ur evil uncle has chained you.

Ur grandmum is evil.

Lmaoo

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin grin The man is high on cheap weed cheesy cheesy

Dele momodu ko, Femi Falana ni . cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by steffans(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by jamex93(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Waitin join pastor with king ship

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by kennydee05(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Haahaaa
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Zico5(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
I wonder what this pastor is smoking. Ife has history and culture which must be strictly adhere to. Giesi ruling house is the next for Ooni throne. I don't know how that concern Dele Momodu. Fake prophesy

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by ignis: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
That is APC language. ..
The pastor must be an APC fan.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Jarus(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin

Sounds like Becomrich aka Musiwa aka Mapomeji. King of anywhere-belle-face yarn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by milky3(f): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
naija paitor doing their thing ... but since DM has a good link with d late king and if he qualifies for d throne he should be crowned bt without bloodshed ... let there be peace
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Milly02(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
na dia own wahala b dat
Re: Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Drunkard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Many Die During Stampede At APC Rally In Rivers / 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment / Akpabio, Amaechi & Ekere Watching UEFA Final Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.