Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Sensible And Responsible African People Must Unite Worldwide. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sensible And Responsible African People Must Unite Worldwide. (863 Views)

Troops Rotate Soldiers, Allows Those Who've Spent 6month At War Unite Wit Family / Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army / These People Must Be Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sensible And Responsible African People Must Unite Worldwide. by KingSango(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Greetings, I know you must tire of my constant posts but war is coming. I was asked to warn you because I have the articulation to carry it out. I have the sight of IFA in my mind. With the rise of Africa comes war because America and her allied powers got rich off of Africa's people and natural resources. Something I want to share with you that is so controversial that I don't know how you will take it. The Christ did not come 2,000 years ago but comes at the end of time. We are at the end of the Whiteman's rule over the world as the Black people rise back up. The Romans are liars, the Jews are liars and the Muslim clerics are liars. They all have conspired and enslaved African people and destroyed our beautiful civilization that was in Kemet. The Romans lie when they say Christ came, the Jews lie when they say they are the chosen people, the Muslim clerics lie when they say Jesus came as a prophet. The African people will produce the Christ in the last days, the African people are the chosen, as the African people have the distinct honor of being the first people God put on Earth. The Muslim Clerics are agreeing in text with the notion that Christ came or Jesus came, even if they are saying Jesus was only a prophet. The Christ that comes at the end of time is a demigod, someone so powerful that his supernatural abilities are overwhelming greater than any witchcraft, military might, or financial might the enemy can muster. This being is so powerful his appearance will only require one time to usher in the world of light.

They are planning on stopping the Christ by labeling this man as the Anti-Christ because when he comes the Christ's mission is to restore African civilization and the pagan system. Sometimes he is called Apollo, the Sun God, Heru who defeats Set with his solar disc, but this supernatural being has power over the sun. The Christ will cause solar storms which will stir up storms upon the Earth as the waters of the ocean heat up, called an El Nino, look it up. The Satanists are calling it global warming but that's nonsense. This is the work of the Messiah who is in the world as we are now.

African people who are Black Nationalists, all over the planet, those who work for the return of African civilization, must unite. We can't afford to wait upon the zombie of our people to unite with us. This awakening of the African people only involves the highly enlighten, those who are blessed enough to be fortunate, despite the colonial and slave mentality, to be awake. You have an obligation to Africa to unite with other awake Africans worldwide. Pan Africanism is about empire building, that Black Nationalists everywhere uniting symbolically with other Black Nationalists. We must form a strong global empire that would be social and economically strong. We must do this in peace as much as possible. Support the boycott announced by Minister Farrakhan and don't buy anything during the holidays! We must use this extra money to support our own local economies. War is coming. War is coming and that is because Africa is rising. Your defiance to White Supremacy tyranny has stirred up the Whiteman's madness and he is planning war now against Africa to take your land forcibly.

African Americans are the most at harm because they are in Babylon, stuck in the United States. The unrest started by war, the government will declare martial law. Obama will keep himself in office. The economy will suffer, millions will be out of work. FEMA camps or refugee camps, like the ones you are seeing will be set up for the homeless. They will put many people in these camps. Families will be separated, your children will be abused by sexual perverts, as sodomy has become the law of America. After the war is over, a very devastating war, might I add, those in camps will be shipped to Africa. The same way the Jews of Germany were shipped to Palestine. African land will be forcibly seized. Confused, abused and crazy African Americans will enter into Africa. Fighting will ensue and there will be an attempt to take your land. I've told you this before, African Americans are being conditioned to return to Africa, because the U.S has lost the race to the most valuable land on Earth, and the U.S got its riches off of Africa.

Prepare yourselves as the Pope comes to America, a High Priest of Satanic power, to give Pres. Obama the spiritual protection he needs to carry out this very evil event. I have warned you and that is my only job. You are to begin farming, invest in agriculture as I've told you before, Nigeria has become to dependent upon oil. They will not buy your oil during war, the U.S will use its reserves. Your economy will suffer and your people will starve, Nigeria will go into unrest, crime will rise, if you don't heed my warning. You are already seeing signs in Ibadan, with crazy groups shooting up your markets, this is Diabolatry, Freemason controlled criminal gangs working to uproot your security. Group economics is how Black Nationalists must raise treasury. You have very little time to play around. Stop to trying wake up everybody and join those awake. Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW6X0SmA_q4&list=LL7Tf49DuXGmqEKlMNu2CX0w&index=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sensible And Responsible African People Must Unite Worldwide. by Seuncoded(f): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Space Bookedcheesy
Re: Sensible And Responsible African People Must Unite Worldwide. by KingSango(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Seuncoded:
Space Bookedcheesy

I wish I could block an idiot.
Re: Sensible And Responsible African People Must Unite Worldwide. by Boyooosa(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
KingSango:

even me, esp u. cheesy
Re: Sensible And Responsible African People Must Unite Worldwide. by Seuncoded(f): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
KingSango:

illegal
Re: Sensible And Responsible African People Must Unite Worldwide. by KingSango(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Minister Farrakhan discussing some enlightening wisdom about the homosexuality agenda as being apart of final attempts by a dying White control over the planet to reassert its control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPYTjh7cePc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDfqXN9AHw
Re: Sensible And Responsible African People Must Unite Worldwide. by blueAgent(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
KingSango:
Greetings, I know you must tire of my constant posts but war is coming. I was asked to warn you because I have the articulation to carry it out. I have the sight of IFA in my mind. With the rise of Africa comes war because America and her allied powers got rich off of Africa's people and natural resources. Something I want to share with you that is so controversial that I don't know how you will take it. The Christ did not come 2,000 years ago but comes at the end of time. We are at the end of the Whiteman's rule over the world as the Black people rise back up. The Romans are liars, the Jews are liars and the Muslim clerics are liars. They all have conspired and enslaved African people and destroyed our beautiful civilization that was in Kemet. The Romans lie when they say Christ came, the Jews lie when they say they are the chosen people, the Muslim clerics lie when they say Jesus came as a prophet. The African people will produce the Christ in the last days, the African people are the chosen, as the African people have the distinct honor of being the first people God put on Earth. The Muslim Clerics are agreeing in text with the notion that Christ came or Jesus came, even if they are saying Jesus was only a prophet. The Christ that comes at the end of time is a demigod, someone so powerful that his supernatural abilities are overwhelming greater than any witchcraft, military might, or financial might the enemy can muster. This being is so powerful his appearance will only require one time to usher in the world of light.

They are planning on stopping the Christ by labeling this man as the Anti-Christ because when he comes the Christ's mission is to restore African civilization and the pagan system. Sometimes he is called Apollo, the Sun God, Heru who defeats Set with his solar disc, but this supernatural being has power over the sun. The Christ will cause solar storms which will stir up storms upon the Earth as the waters of the ocean heat up, called an El Nino, look it up. The Satanists are calling it global warming but that's nonsense. This is the work of the Messiah who is in the world as we are now.

African people who are Black Nationalists, all over the planet, those who work for the return of African civilization, must unite. We can't afford to wait upon the zombie of our people to unite with us. This awakening of the African people only involves the highly enlighten, those who are blessed enough to be fortunate, despite the colonial and slave mentality, to be awake. You have an obligation to Africa to unite with other awake Africans worldwide. Pan Africanism is about empire building, that Black Nationalists everywhere uniting symbolically with other Black Nationalists. We must form a strong global empire that would be social and economically strong. We must do this in peace as much as possible. Support the boycott announced by Minister Farrakhan and don't buy anything during the holidays! We must use this extra money to support our own local economies. War is coming. War is coming and that is because Africa is rising. Your defiance to White Supremacy tyranny has stirred up the Whiteman's madness and he is planning war now against Africa to take your land forcibly.

African Americans are the most at harm because they are in Babylon, stuck in the United States. The unrest started by war, the government will declare martial law. Obama will keep himself in office. The economy will suffer, millions will be out of work. FEMA camps or refugee camps, like the ones you are seeing will be set up for the homeless. They will put many people in these camps. Families will be separated, your children will be abused by sexual perverts, as sodomy has become the law of America. After the war is over, a very devastating war, might I add, those in camps will be shipped to Africa. The same way the Jews of Germany were shipped to Palestine. African land will be forcibly seized. Confused, abused and crazy African Americans will enter into Africa. Fighting will ensue and there will be an attempt to take your land. I've told you this before, African Americans are being conditioned to return to Africa, because the U.S has lost the race to the most valuable land on Earth, and the U.S got its riches off of Africa.

Prepare yourselves as the Pope comes to America, a High Priest of Satanic power, to give Pres. Obama the spiritual protection he needs to carry out this very evil event. I have warned you and that is my only job. You are to begin farming, invest in agriculture as I've told you before, Nigeria has become to dependent upon oil. They will not buy your oil during war, the U.S will use its reserves. Your economy will suffer and your people will starve, Nigeria will go into unrest, crime will rise, if you don't heed my warning. You are already seeing signs in Ibadan, with crazy groups shooting up your markets, this is Diabolatry, Freemason controlled criminal gangs working to uproot your security. Group economics is how Black Nationalists must raise treasury. You have very little time to play around. Stop to trying wake up everybody and join those awake. Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW6X0SmA_q4&list=LL7Tf49DuXGmqEKlMNu2CX0w&index=1

Guy you are so sick get a doctor.
Re: Sensible And Responsible African People Must Unite Worldwide. by KingSango(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
blueAgent:

Guy you are so sick get a doctor.

Negative opinions about someone's character or state of mind, without proof or evidence, is slander. You present no argument or offer no evidence to your views. Its just hate speech. Love, Sango.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Might Still Break Up Under Buhari(pointblanknews) / CCT, Saraki Saga: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.