Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins (9489 Views)

Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Ugonna Madueke / EFCC Launches Massive Manhunt For Sacked Nigerian Official Over $2.1 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by Demdem(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
Shut up your buccal cavity before i invoke the gods of my forefathers to strike you dumb! What is your business with Akwa Ibom? Have you ever been there before? Are you from there? You think development is the lip service you people are paying to development in your stewpid apc controlled states? Come to the land of uncommon Transformation and enjoy fresh air, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables, fresh and caring women and men. Come to Akwa Ibom to elongate your little life span! I bet you, you will forget your baastard roots! Come to Aks!

U and the gods of ur hopeless fathers are beneath me. Akwa ibom isn't strange to me and am a constant visitor that assist in alleviating poverty on that land that should ordinarily shouldn't have anything to do with poverty. Fool, what the crook bequeathed was uncommon fraud and not transformation. U have been duped. grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by 4stylz: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2015
chiefmidwife:
All these Govs/former govs should hv invest their money and energy in the Biafra struggle

Igbo man" is goodwill now a biafran?
Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by tomakint: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Tomafool, so u just like the protection seeker takes an online anonymous forum serious hey? Is ur real life also very pathetic?
You know I am not like that......I have always been real to my cause, Nairaland is a place of knowledge and fun, please don't take it personal for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by lebienconnu: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2015
A room stacked with American dollars and loads of sophisticated weapons in a peaceful state? . Now, a staged accident. Have we finally found the "Boko Haram sponsor" we have been looking for? Fingers crossed.

DSS is working.
Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by Montaque(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo i did not see you commenting when Fashola used N78million to design a website

Word.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by Montaque(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Don't u get it, where we have fools like akpabio, Amaechi is a "saint ".
The chairman : Corruption mobilization and alocation commission.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by Ejykman: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2015
When is the manhunt for Aregbesola going to start for looting Osun black & blue & starving the Osun workers for 9 months?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by saint047(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2015
Nigerians are loosing jobs instead of their promised employments during electioneering campaigns by Buhari.
International investors are packing out of the country.
What is going on? A bailout, boosts economy. what happened to the money? Is Nigerians no more hard hustlers they are noted for?
Why is their president flying everywhere while Boko Haram are having field day killing the innocents? Hunger are visible at the faces of 99% of Nigerians. God have mercy!
It's when people are alive they will have power to fight even corruption which is their secondary enemy.
Oh! My God! Their current president is administratively deficient.
They were earlier advised during election but majority refused to get it out of ethnic and religious sentiments.
Is this what will be befalling the most populous black nation in the world for the next 41 months?
This is unbecoming of a patriotic leader leaving his war ravaged people and will be jetting international world ignoring to pay attention or a simple visit to his internally displaced persons aka (IDP) who were bombed under his watch last friday.
The world are laughing. Buhari, Jonathan has gone but Boko Haram are still killing my people even internally. My people are loosing jobs instead of creating one for them. President Obama started adding jobs barely a month he resumed at White House. Rather, former Investors in Nigeria are living instead of new ones coming to energize the country. There's no economic team yet after 3 months in an office you've been before; and have agitated returning back to it since about 30 years.
I'm of the conclusion Mr. Buhari, you are not qualify technically to pilot the affairs of a nation like Nigeria. It's not a must as a former soldier that served our nation as a result, Nigerians must compensate you to be a president. We need to meet the challenges this generation is confronted with to compete with the rest of the world which currently eludes you.
For instance, as a one who have been in forefront of Nigeria government for awhile, if you don't know good Nigerians to work with, at your age and with all yours experiences both in the military and as a governor and also a head of state of Nigeria. ..then give yourself a name not me will do it for you nor other Nigerians. I rest my case fellow compatriots. Steve Abel

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by 400billionman: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Olodo even the illiterate Buhari cannot withdraw the diplomatic passport on a serving senator and the senate minority leader!!!! The useless DSS should know better than even go close to him as what happened to Lamorde would be a child's play compared to what will happen to him

The sort of things I read here baffles my imagination.

Everything is now APC or PDP. No more human reasoning. Smh..

Are they trying to tell us that if a raid is conducted inside Fashola, Amaechi or Tinubu's house, a gun, dollars or bullet proof vest will not be found? And who withdrew the diplomatic passport of a serving senator and on what grounds?

Even Ali Ndume of the past senate who was accused with grave evidences of sponsoring Boko Haram still had his diplomatic passport till last week when PMB declared all previous passports invalid.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by 400billionman: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
ademega:
if it's tru, then the man is in big, I mean big trouble

Propaganda. Buhari has no power to withdraw his passport. He is an elected representative. See how brainwashed the writer is.

Only a court can do that and it is very hard. All the DSS rubbish is to slam him with treasonable felony. Buhari thinks he is still in a military regime.

Is this not similar to what the Army tried doing to Dasuki ?
Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by 400billionman: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
dayo23:
Put a better source so that this can make frontpage pls

Don't bother, it cannot make frontage. Filled with so many lies..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Obviously, I need a break from this section. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by 400billionman: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
aresa:

Where in the article den say anything about PMB withdrew passport? Or this is just another reflection of your own idiocy and inability to read and comprehend basic english words?

Look in the mirror before uttering the word olodo because you are the biggest olodo...

wisestman:

The manhunt for the fugitive former Governor if he fails to return to the country soon,will be a collaboration between Nigerian security forces as well as foreign security bodies such as the American FBI, Interpol and the British Intelligence Agency, the M16. Already, the federal government through the Immigration Service has withdrawn the former governors diplomatic passport..

Source for more info: http://www.gongnews.net/fg-begins-manhunt-for-akpabio-on-500mn-found-in-govt-house/

Do you see how illiterate some of you are? Full of insults and lacking in content.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by 400billionman: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
Shut up your buccal cavity before i invoke the gods of my forefathers to strike you dumb! What is your business with Akwa Ibom? Have you ever been there before? Are you from there? You think development is the lip service you people are paying to development in your stewpid apc controlled states? Come to the land of uncommon Transformation and enjoy fresh air, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables, fresh and caring women and men. Come to Akwa Ibom to elongate your little life span! I bet you, you will forget your baastard roots! Come to Aks!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by Enahi(f): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Daft APC liars, please show me pictures of the room stacked with dollars. I also want to see a picture of Gov. Emmanuel holding on tightly to the safe and telling you his life depends on it? Whoever came up with this write up is a useless attention seeker.

Thank God I didn't bother myself to check your useless blog.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by 400billionman: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
dearpreye:
Obviously, I need a break from this section. SMH!

It's really pathetic. Fighting imaginary wars for imaginery gains..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
400billionman:

It's really pathetic. Fighting imaginary wars for imaginery gains..

My boss, this certainly isn't good for a developing nation. It's just too primitive.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by azzima(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
If this story is true, I still can't believe that some wretched Nigerians are still hailing a man that is alleged to have stockpiled DOLLARS to the roofeven though their entire family put together cannot make 5% of the alleged monies in the next 200 years. Don't you guys find this alarming? ?
Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by frankyychiji(f): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
400billionman:

grin grin
See ya big tit! cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by frankyychiji(f): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

U and the gods of ur hopeless fathers are beneath me. Akwa ibom isn't strange to me and am a constant visitor that assist in alleviating poverty on that land that should ordinarily shouldn't have anything to do with poverty. Fool, what the crook bequeathed was uncommon fraud and not transformation. U have been duped. grin
Ok, good you already come there to enjoy your little life. grin
I know hypocrisy and jealousy has gagged you.
Take your poverty alleviation to Osun workers next time.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by frankyychiji(f): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lawsimon:
then why are you trying to speak for every body instead of speaking for yourself?
Comot joor!
Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by homosapien(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
gboss4sure:

This is how to identify when APC and their media arms start lieing again.

Let them show us the room stacked with dollars and ammunition

ndi ara

And when they do, your type still scream government of photography.
gboss4sure:

This is how to identify when APC and their media arms start lieing again.

Let them show us the room stacked with dollars and ammunition

ndi ara

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by tomakint: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
Ok, good you already come there to enjoy your little life. grin
I know hypocrisy and jealousy has gagged you.
Take your poverty alleviation to Osun workers next time.
grin grin kai wetin my guy Demdem do you nau grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
homosapien:

Nigga, show us the video/pictures of the room filled to the roof with dollars and ammunition.

I'm not asking you for the photo of bubu, I'm fully aware he is still on photo snapping spree.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by homosapien(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
gboss4sure:

Nigga, show us the video/pictures of the room filled to the roof with dollars and ammunition.

I'm not asking you for the photo of bubu, I'm fully aware he is still on photo snapping spree.

Nigga you say. well consider this has my last response to you. never knew I quoted a demented fellow.
Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
homosapien:

Nigga you say. well consider this has my last response to you. never knew I quoted a demented fellow.

lol, I am demented for asking for proof of the room filled with dollars and arms?

Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by oluspencer(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Olodo even the illiterate Buhari cannot withdraw the diplomatic passport on a serving senator and the senate minority leader!!!! The useless DSS should know better than even go close to him as what happened to Lamorde would be a child's play compared to what will happen to him

Olodo nla!!!..... Senators and even Govs are not suppose to have access to Diplomatic passport. Senators nd Gov and non diplomat submit their passport to the foreign affairs ministry who will forward it to various embassy anytime they have official trip..... And not the diplomatic passport which was abused by Nigeria politicians

Local government chairman sef go dey request 4 Diplomatic passport.

Bye bye to PDP
APC going down
Buhari the father of a New Nigeria

If u don't like.......... Lagoon's mouth is open
Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by frankyychiji(f): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
tomakint:

grin grin kai wetin my guy Demdem do you nau grin cheesy
Demdem is my pest for the moment, i want to apply enough gamalin20 on his miserable head.
Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by tomakint: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
Demdem is my pest for the moment, i want to apply enough gamalin20 on his miserable head.
grin cheesy Demdem is one strong pest which may defy the power of Gamalin20.....I think he needs complete brain cleaner, something like this.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by frankyychiji(f): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, whats my business with Osun? Are u ok? Akpabio is a fraud, his so called achievement when compared to money received suggest that he has seriously raped that state.
What is your business with Osun? Are you no longer a card carrying member of Association of present criminals (APC)?? Ok nau. Buh since you are in the business of poverty alleviation, Osun workers need you most . As we speak, the workers have issued a 7day ultimatum to their rascal babalawo governor to pay them or...
You are jealous of Akpabio! tongue

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Manhunt For Gov Akpabio Begins by frankyychiji(f): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
tomakint:

grin cheesy Demdem is one strong pest which may defy the power of Gamalin20.....I think he needs complete brain cleaner, something like this.... cheesy cheesy
Yes yes yes! Demdem! Demdem!! Demdem!!
Where is he for goodness sake! grin
Omo buruku Omo asun ta! Oti lo mu shepe Ni bustop! grin

Anyway, you will come back and meet me here! Your brain must be cleaned today! grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria / Happy 59th Birthday To Obiano And Happy 64th Birthday To Ngige / Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.