Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results (1599 Views)

Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Photos Of The Only Secondary School In Governor Of Kogi's (gov. Wada) Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
[size=20pt]RESULTS emanating from the primaries of the Peoples Democratic Party to pick its candidate for the November 21 governorship election in the state has it that the incumbent, Captain Idris Wada, has won.

According to the results from the venue at
the Confluence Stadium in Lokoja, Wada won in 20
of the 21 local government areas of the state.

His other opponents, Alhaji Isah Echocho and Moses Ametuo, came distend second and third.
Echocho only defeated Wada in Yagba West
Local Government Area.

The full result by local government areas: follow link to see full results http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/breaking-gov-wada-wins-kogi-pdp-primaries-see-full-results/
[/size]
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by chocolateme(f): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Congrats sir
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by DEXTROVERT: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Good day friends, Pls, Disregard the Rumour circulating in social media that President Buhari Short-Listed My Name
Among His Ministerial List, Though HeCalled Me, But I Turned-Down The Offer because of my commitment and dedication to NYSC. Thanks for ur concern.
Have a fruitful week...
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by wasco24: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lol
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by dustmalik: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wada is the worst governor in Nigeria. Just when I thought things were about to get better, hoping that a vibrant young man, in the person of Yahaya Bello would win the APC primaries, all my hopes dashed away when Audu won. Even as ardent APC supporter and an indigene of Kogi, I know that Audu is far from being the answer to our problems. May God help Kogites
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Congratulations to Captain Idris Wada. I used to have a false perception of you until I understand your leadership. By the grace of God you shall defeat the 'Double' failure Pa Audu Abubakar come November. No propaganda shall stop you!

God Bless PDP
God Bless Kogi People

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by LastSurvivor: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Every finish line is a beginning of a new race..
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by kokoA(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
PDP is now irrelevant. undecided who cares about their primaries?
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by LMAyedun(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Congratulations to Captain Idris Wada. I used to have a false perception of you until I understand your leadership. By the grace of God you shall defeat the 'Double' failure Pa Audu Abubakar come November. No propaganda shall stop you!

God Bless PDP
God Bless Kogi People
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by Ewizard(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dat 1 dey..
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by bugzbunny: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Pdp wins
God win
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by Gabaleve(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Those people wey dey give Echocho hope couldnt resist d 400k....Echocho and Fairplus,abeg enta anoda party,we dont care,we go stil vote una
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by JudgeWilson(m): 12:01am On Sep 15, 2015
I don't know why PDP learders are so daft to give this useless man the mandate to fly the party's flag in the November 21st Governorship election in Kogi state. Had it been its Echocho that won the primaries I would have said PDP has a chance in the election because Echocho is marketable, he is loved by the people now the leaders of the party has given this clueless man the mandate. Let me be frank with u, PDP has given APC the chance to clinch the Governorship race. Definately Prince Abubakar Audu will beat Wada hands down come November 21st. Change has come to Kogi state finally. The case of Audu will be like dat of PMB I bet u. Lugard house has fallen into the hand of APC. Sai Audu, Sai Baba. Glory Glory APC
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by JudgeWilson(m): 12:13am On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

God Bless PDP
God Bless Kogi People

Keep shut Robbot. You dnt knw any thing abt Wada nd Kogi state. He will fail at the pole woefully. Kogites are ready for Wada abi na Wasa at the pole. What he let d poor civil servant nd pensioneers to face for the past 12months will surely count against him at the pole. Wada judgment day is November 21st.
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by duality(m): 12:19am On Sep 15, 2015
JudgeWilson:

Keep shut Robbot. You dnt knw any thing abt Wada nd Kogi state. He will fail at the pole woefully. Kogites are ready for Wada abi na Wasa at the pole. What he let d poor civil servant nd pensioneers to face for the past 12months will surely count against him at the pole. Wada judgment day is November 21st.

undecided
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by Aromas: 2:02am On Sep 15, 2015
Welcome the change Kogi State has being yearning for!!!! Just that am little bit concern about the corruption cases on Audu's neck
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by iamboody(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2015
Who beats the incumbent? Except the Otuoke Cowboy.
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by nairaminds(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

God Bless PDP
God Bless Kogi People

u dnt live in kogi state, so i wonder how u xpect him to win. All kogites hate him, he has done notin oda dan installing n commissioning boreholes, even lokoja is full of slum. sincerely bro hes definately gonna lose dis 1...
Re: BREAKING: Gov. Wada Wins Kogi PDP Primaries, See Full results by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2015
Wada has done well for Kogi state unfortunately, the information ministry and PR Aides aren't sending the right message. But we shall do our best to educate Kogites. I am sure that majority of Kogi electorate are at peace with Wada. As for Old Audu, he failed as Governor in 92-93, he failed in 1999-2003, he won't be given a THIRD Chance because he will FAIL again.
nairaminds:

u dnt live in kogi state, so i wonder how u xpect him to win. All kogites hate him, he has done notin oda dan installing n commissioning boreholes, even lokoja is full of slum. sincerely bro hes definately gonna lose dis 1...

(1) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha:uk High Commission Denies Presenting Extradition Request 2 Buhari / Cities In The Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria / Nigerian Peace Corps Bill Scales Second Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.