Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Soul Travel And It's Meaning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soul Travel And It's Meaning (1143 Views)

Have You Experienced A Soul Travel Experience When You Are Ill / Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. / The Journey Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soul Travel And It's Meaning by misreal(m): 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
abeg who knows what it means should please tell us.
Re: Soul Travel And It's Meaning by PastorAIO: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2015
A good book that offers some explanations:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-God-Impulse-Religion-Hardwired/dp/1849830193

It goes into out of body experiences as well as many other spiritual phenomena.
Re: Soul Travel And It's Meaning by PastorAIO: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Soul Travel And It's Meaning by misreal(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Soul Travel And It's Meaning by PastorAIO: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
misreal:
is it biblical?

I don't understand your question. Is the noodles I eat biblical? Is the bible biblical?
Re: Soul Travel And It's Meaning by vooks: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
What do you do once you travel out of your body?
Re: Soul Travel And It's Meaning by Anas09: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
I have read books by Tuesday Lopsanrampart about soul travel.
I try to get the essence of it all. Its stupid because U can't bring anything u see in that world of illusion to this world of reality. I even tried to do an exercise on it once, I was so scared at a point I thought I would die.
His books, "The Cave of the Ancient" "The Third Eye" and Doctor from Lama" they all teach U how to do these things right as u read the books.
That was whn I thought christianity was too easy and shallow. Then I dicovered that all of them lean on chritianity to gain relevance. That's how I stayed put in christianity. Today, I have discovered that christianity is the hardest religion to practice. Very hard. Christ has shown me many things.
Re: Soul Travel And It's Meaning by misreal(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
PastorAIO:

I don't understand your question. Is the noodles I eat biblical? Is the bible biblical?
sorry,i meant if soul travel was bablically acceptable.
Re: Soul Travel And It's Meaning by misreal(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Anas09:
I have read books by Tuesday Lopsanrampart about soul travel.
I try to get the essence of it all. Its stupid because U can't bring anything u see in that world of illusion to this world of reality. I even tried to do an exercise on it once, I was so scared at a point I thought I would die.
His books, "The Cave of the Ancient" "The Third Eye" and Doctor from Lama" they all teach U how to do these things right as u read the books.
That was whn I thought christianity was too easy and shallow. Then I dicovered that all of them lean on chritianity to gain relevance. That's how I stayed put in christianity. Today, I have discovered that christianity is the hardest religion to practice. Very hard. Christ has shown me many things.
how does it rely on christiany??
Re: Soul Travel And It's Meaning by PastorAIO: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
misreal:
sorry,i meant if soul travel was bablically acceptable.

I think you mean whether it occurs in the bible. Well, Paul says he knew somebody who was taken to the third heaven but he wasn't sure whether it happened bodily or if he was outside his body. 2Cor 12:2

Then there are some other super human feats, In acts 8 Philip was snatched by the spirit but whether that was a physical teleportation or not, it doesn't say.
Re: Soul Travel And It's Meaning by vooks: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok
You have flown out there. And then?
Re: Soul Travel And It's Meaning by misreal(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
PastorAIO:

I think you mean whether it occurs in the bible. Well, Paul says he knew somebody who was taken to the third heaven but he wasn't sure whether it happened bodily or if he was outside his body. 2Cor 12:2

Then there are some other super human feats, In acts 8 Philip was snatched by the spirit but whether that was a physical teleportation or not, it doesn't say.
hahahaha.no wahala sha

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Change My Church. Pls Suggest A Good One. / See What A Suicide Bomber Trainer Did To Himself And His Students / Divine Power In Political Leadership And Prophecies Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.