Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Divine Power In Political Leadership And Prophecies Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Power In Political Leadership And Prophecies Part 1 (1143 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Divine Power In Political Leadership And Prophecies Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Power In Political Leadership And Prophecies Part 1 by 2helpu(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
DIVINE POWER IN POLITICAL LEADERSHIP AND PROPHECIES

There is a popular statement in the Word of Life that has been misunderstood, distorted and twisted by the spiritually-uninformed and ignorant in Romans 13:1 thus: "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God." There seems to be a contradiction here at face value; for how can one reconcile the freedom given to us by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with the brutality of tea-pot dictators around the world through human history. Did the Lord God Almighty establish the megalomaniac dictatorships of Pol Pot, Idi Amin Dada, Mobutu Sesezeko, Nicolae Ceausescu, Josef Stalin, Papa Doc Duvalier, Idi Amin, Adolf Hitler and the rest political ogres of the world? Those words in Romans 13: 1 were humorously quoted by Col. Frank Omenka at DMI Apapa, Lagos for putting me in the Gulag during the ignominiously brutal regime of Sani Abacha tyranny when I told him the cretin would die within 18 months. Until one understands through the Holy Spirit how the spirit realm operates, most people will analyze that Biblical statement out of context.

Yes, the Lord God Almighty is Sovereign over all realms, the heavenly and earthly and thus controls all. But that is how far His Sovereign Powers could go; He doesn't rule over the entire earthly domain. Most people are shocked at the latter statement, that although the Lord God Almighty controls but doesn't rule all domains. There is a difference between control and rule. Just think about it; if the Lord God Almighty controls and rules the heavens and earth as religious people normally assert, why did our Lord Jesus Christ teach us to pray in the Lord's Prayer in Matthew 6:9-10 thus "This, then, is how you should pray:

"'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.…"

If the Will of God is done on earth, then we do not need to pray over that, which simply means the Will of the Almighty God is not all the time done on earth always. This means, it was not the Will of God for the tyrants and many others in human history that had decimated and oppressed their people to rule, because if the Lord God Almighty install them in power, they would not be iron-fisted. The dictators and tyrants in human history certainly did not rule in accordance with God's Will, including Sani Abacha of Nigeria between 1993 and 1998. So why do dictators rule? Where do bad leaders and tyrants derive their powers from? Who plants wicked and brutal leaders in political leadership: God or Satan? When the wicked is in power, citizens groan and say Satan installs the wicked leader. When a righteous person presides over a nation, the citizens rejoice and thank the Sovereign Lord God Almighty of the heavens and earth for installing such a righteous leader. Can both forms of leadership come from God at the same time, prompting people to assert as Romans 13: 1 alluded to above admonishes us to respect all governing authorities, because whether good or bad leadership, the Lord God Almighty installs both? Does this jell with common sense? Good and bad from God at the same time? Then can the bad and wicked Satan please stand up?
Our Lord Jesus Christ identified another realm of power and control inhabited by a group of spiritual beings known as principalities, demons and powers led by Satan that superintend over the affairs of human beings. In John 18:36 our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ disclosed that: "Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

The Lord had further exchange with Pontus Pilate over this power domain but Pilate had no spiritual insight and understanding to grasp what the Lord was saying. The other domain next to the spirit realm is known as the supernatural realm controlled by Satan and his minions. They too are capable of exercising power and control from that realm over geographical spaces and plant human beings to do their biddings, This is why Satan is referred to as the "god of this world" (2 Corinthians 4:4). When a family, village, town, city, state, nation or country yields any geographic space to Satan or any of his amanuenses, either deliberately or ignorantly, that space falls into the supernatural realm. Of course, yielding a territory as any soldier knows is an evidence of conquest. In that scenario, the Lord God Almighty cannot and will not violate His Law by interfering in the affairs of such conquered geographical space. The Lord God Almighty as the Creator Who also created Satan and his demons will assert that all governing authorities have been constituted by Him as disclosed in Romans 13:1 above, but in generic terms.

There are three domains in existence from the beginning of Creation as recorded in Genesis 1:1-3, 4: "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth…then God separated the light from darkness" Heavens, earth and darkness in between. The heaven is for the Lord God Almighty which He is total and absolute control, which is sometimes refers to as "His House" and it's further subdivided into three realms namely, the first heaven, second and third heaven (2 Corinthians 12: 2). After our Lord Jesus Christ paid the supreme sacrifice for the sin of our First Parents: Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, and the sins of the whole human race with His Precious Blood, Satan and his minions had been flushed out of the first heaven as Revelation 12: 7-10 disclosed: "Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down-that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:"Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down. They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. Therefore rejoice you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

There you have it! Satan and his demons do not live in any of the heavens; first, second or third heavens. He used to live in the first heavens before our Lord Jesus Christ came to the earth to fix him. It was that opportunity in living in the first heaven in the Old Testament that he seized to show his shitfaced and shamefaced appearance to the assembly of angels in Job 1:6: "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them." When our Lord Jesus Christ said on the Cross in John 19:28-30: "Tetelestai (It is finished)," the Lord was referring to 40 basic things that had finished, among them was the ability and opportunity of Satan to appear and show up again among the sons-referring to tribes of angels- of God, hallelujah!

Where do Satan and his demons live now that they have been driven out of heavens as these verses pointed out? They inhabit the invisible geographical space in between the visible earthly realm and the first heavens where they have built invisible fortresses from where they control a segment of the human race. No wonder Satan took our Lord Jesus Christ to a high mountain and showed Him the glory of the supernatural realm through which Satan and his demons lord it over the earthly human life and demanded for obeisance and worship. Luke 4:5-6 recorded the supernatural realm that is controlled, ruled and administered by Satan and his demons this way: " The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7 If you worship me, it will all be yours." Our Lord Jesus Christ didn't dispute with Satan when the devil said he owns and controls this realm, but quoted the scripture back to him that " Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only." That was a one-liner by the Living Word from the Written Word to neutralize Satan. He commended the same to us all as His redeemed souls. It is not by arguing, disputing and shouting folks, but deploying the greatest spiritual ballistic missile against Satan and his lobotomized followers; the Word of God. Hallelujah!
The Devil and his demons still control that supernatural realm or entity today and give power and control of certain geographical spaces to people who are ready to pay their price: worship Satan and his fallen angels!
Now, how does this realm arrangement operate in reality in nations and countries?

In every nation, country or society peopled by human souls, there are two distinct groups of people or citizens namely: the ignorant and the informed or knowledgeable, the political power brokers and the non-participants; the rulers and the ruled. Those who understood these three dimensional power equations in the spiritual realm and how they impact on the physical activities of all human beings and those out of loop and ignorant on how the spiritual realms control the physical realm are on earth.

Every activity that happens or occurs in the physical realm is controlled and determined in the spiritual realm. These two mutually-exclusive groups of people in human affairs must declare their allegiances to the side of the two spiritual aisles you belong to and each group asks and demands for re-enforcement from its spiritual group when and where necessary on the earth. Our Lord Jesus Christ identified these two groups in when He said in Matthew 12: 30: "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters." Friend, you are either gathering with our Lord Jesus Christ or scattering with the Lord of lords or King of kings, period!."He went further to identify the group that was working for the Opposition during His earthly ministry in this way: "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies "(John 8:44).

In the world today, many aren't aware there are children of God and children of Satan. It doesn't matter whether you believe this classification or not, but the truth of the revealed Word of God is that, you, the reader who are reading this piece, you are either gathering with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ or scattering with Him. You are either a child of your father the devil or a child of your heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, period! You can't be in the middle. You can't be both. You must decide your eternal future right now and right here on the earth. No one has been or will ever be given a redo and an encore to make this decision. It is right here and right now, period! The evergreen words of Joshua to his audience reverberate through history to our day and will ever remain as long as the earth endures when he drew a thick line in the sand for all members of the Homo sapiens thus: "…choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve…" (Joshua 24:15).

HOW THE SPIRITUAL FORCES OF GOOD AND EVIL CLASH ON EARTH?
Whether you are a pastor, evangelist, missionary or any of the numerous titles and positions ordained by the Almighty God in His Eternal Words, the Holy Bible; you are a representative of a Spiritual Magus on earth; the True God or the False God known as Satan who rule the world at His Spiritual Heavenly realm and at his supernatural realm respectively. In any human gathering or society, each two groups exercise power commensurate with the spiritual group. When anyone is planted in a leadership position by the Supernatural Forces, he or she does and carries out the agendas of the principalities and demons in charge of those geographical spaces. On the other hand, if those on the Side of the True Lord God Almighty understand these power play scenarios and power dynamics; they can access Power from on High and use the power, authority and dominion of God Almighty to disable and neutralize that of the Opposition.

REGARDING ABACHA AND M.K.O. ABIOLA
In the 1990s as Gen. Sani Abacha ravaged the Nigerian landscape destroying and uprooting everything in his path, the Lord God Almighty told me He allowed the Madman to lord it over us in order to bring the children of God to glory. Did the Lord God Almighty plant Abacha, one of the vilest and evil men ever to rule Nigeria in power? I asked the Lord God Almighty! He said, because Sani Abacha was an instrument in His Hands to cleanse Nigeria and alter political power dynamics and interplay of spiritual forces forever! And I asked the Lord how He would do this and He showed me the original blueprint of His Plan for the nation Nigeria. Then He showed me how and when Sani Abacha would be rid off, including lamentably, my namesake, Chief MKO Abiola.

I asked the Lord God, but why He stopped MKO Abiola from ruling Nigeria since he was the "right "person that Nigerians overwhelmingly voted for as president in 1993. The Lord God Almighty said Nigerians would be shocked of what Satan and his demons that occupy the Supernatural Realm were planning to accomplish through an Abiola Presidency in Nigeria. He said, because those who belonged to me in Nigeria in 1993 and 2000 approached Him in the Spiritual Realm, according to His evocation in 2 Chronicles 7: 14; He had risen to intervene in Nigeria. He then revealed to me that Gen Sani Abacha would die in summer 1998 and MKO Abiola would follow him shortly. He then commanded me to disclose this revelation to everyone detained with me at the DMI Apapa, Lagos between 1996 and 1998. He gave me the revelation in summer 1997, a year before both Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola died in June and July 1998 respectively. I used the revelation to preach from the Gulag a year before the event took place to the consternation of my fellow detainees, such as Chief Olabiyi Durojaiye, Barrister Ebun Olu-Adegboruwa, Pastor Ele Adejoh, Sister Halima Asukun and Col Frank Omenka and his killer squad at the DMI. These precious souls are alive and can corroborate what we have just disclosed.

Friend, there is an underground Spiritual Coalition afoot in the history of Nigeria. We have demonstrated the power of this Spiritual Coalition as opposed to the Supernatural Coalition that has held Nigeria by the jugulars and ransom for an eon. A spiritual warfare is on-going for the soul of the Nigerian nation. It is not cut and dry as most people expect; it is not based on religion, because it is not the plan of the Eternal Father to reject anyone who comes to Him, but His delight as He disclosed in Ezekiel 18:23 "Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?" He repeated His Agape Love toward all flesh when He repeated His general amnesty to the wayward and the unrepentant souls in Ezekiel 33:8 thus: "Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die…?"

Which of these two Spiritual Coalitions do you belong to in Nigeria? You must decide. You can no longer be a bystander. Get involved. Declare your spiritual allegiance. Pitch your spiritual tent fast and quickly. How you function and survive in Nigeria depends on your choice. Your choice has both earthly ramifications and heavenly cum eternal consequences. Trust me; your entire life depends on this life-defining choice right now in Nigeria. Every human being on earth is making this life decision right now in the geographical space placed before them by the Eternal Lord God Almighty. Again, each life depends on this eternal choice. Yes, it does. The choice is yours.

SPIRITUAL UPDATES
In our column article of last week, we wrote through the printer's devil the following: " I wrote this book as directed by the Holy Spirit. He said I should use the book and its contents to send a powerful message to T.B. Joshua and his throng that by next year, that place known as SCOAN at Ejigbo in the outskirt of Lagos, Nigeria will be more. Let's end this charade." It should be: " I wrote this book as directed by the Holy Spirit. He said I should use the book and its contents to send a powerful message to T.B. Joshua and his throng that by next year, that place known as SCOAN at Ejigbo in the outskirt of Lagos, Nigeria will be "no more. Let's end this charade."

For those who have called about this book requesting for copies, we are offering the new book as an ebook, please visit this link for your copy: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/606579. We are making arrangements for the print edition later in the year and so keep in touch. Thanks.

Also, as I disclosed in this column last week, it is my pleasure to announce our book of prophecies since 2005 to date which is now in book form. Again, it is available as an eBook and later will be released to the marketplace by our publishers. Titled: "Predictions by Moshood Fayemiwo: 2014, 2015 and 2016," it is a must read and a must have in your personal library.
Our third book for the first quarter of this year will be unveiled in this column next week as promised in previous articles. Please watch out for that too. We are releasing these block-buster titles in Ebook because of the numerous advantages of epublishing. Besides the environmental advantage to the ecosystem as it's generally known, it is faster and cheaper thus reducing the final cost to the consumer's pocket. As I have explained to potential buyers, one doesn't need to be computer literate to read an eBook. Once you download an eBook, the copy remains yours forever. Although it is not transferrable like printed book, but it is affordable and thus everyone desirous of gaining spiritual knowledge can indeed afford eBooks. Another advantage is you can increase the font size to suit your viewing please no matter your age which is not available in printed books. But be that as it may, we will continue to make our books available in both New and Old format, that is, epublishing and traditional print format respectively to cater to the eclectic tastes of our readers.

Dr Moshood Ademola Fayemiwo is Spiritual Leader, Jesus Christ Solution Center, a non-denominational Christian Retreat Center at beautiful Cameron Village near Austin, Texas in the United States of America. He can be reached at 254-605-4035. His email is moshood.fayemiwo@aol.com

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/011816.html

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Are Ancient Israelites, Too. They Are Brothers To Bantus. / Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle / Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.