Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS (2086 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Screened By PDP Convention Planning Committee (photos) / Saraki Thwarts PDP Senators Move To Block Usani,as Ministerial Nominees Screened / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS by jaylister(m): 3:16am On Sep 15, 2015
Reports say some individuals have been screened by the Department of State Security, ahead of President Buhari's September deadline for the appointment of ministers. One of the nominees said ‘‘What was done was not physical screening but mainly background checking.”

According to Punch Newspapers, the individuals who have been screened are:
1. Former Managing Director of Nigerian Breweries Limited, Mr. Festus Odimegwu.
2. Former presidential candidate, Prof. Pat Utomi.
3. Former Governor of Osun State, Olagunsoye Oyinlola.
4. Lagos-lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN).
5. Former Chief of Army, Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazu (rtd.)
6. Ex-chief executive of the Federal Inland Revenue, Mrs. Ifueko Omoigui-Okaru.
7. Former finance commissioner in Lagos State, Mr. Wale Edun.
8. Former National Legal Adviser to the defunct Congress for Progressive Change, Abubakar Malami (SAN).

Punch Newspaper also reports that a source said “Oil prices are dwindling and Nigeria will need to diversify but in the short term, increasing the nation’s Internally Generated Revenue is the key. Tinubu explained to Buhari that when former President Olusegun Obasanjo withheld Lagos State allocations, Edun and Fowler helped to ensure that the state’s IGR increased exponentially.’’ Punch also reports that Olagunsoye Oyinlola said ‘‘To the best of my knowledge, I have not been called. May be they called others, not me.”

http://www.hygist.com/2015/09/8-ministerial-list-nominees-screened-by.html
Re: See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS by Taiden: 3:24am On Sep 15, 2015
Pikture or adonbilifit grin. Oyinlola for wat na.
Re: See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS by gunpoint(m): 3:32am On Sep 15, 2015
This cannot be the full list! My name isn't there angry
Re: See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS by donholy28(m): 3:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Taiden:
Pikture or adonbilifit grin. Oyinlola for wat na.
Immediately I saw Oyinlola's name...I know say dem no screen wella

1 Like

Re: See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS by neolboy(m): 4:37am On Sep 15, 2015
waiting patiently for their confirmation
Re: See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 15, 2015
Patiently waiting for the news abt Fashola's and Amaechi.
Re: See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS by Jetjacky(m): 6:05am On Sep 15, 2015
They just placed this people in a trap.... They're going to be mere puppet to the northerners already occupying major position in the now government cry cry
Re: See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS by molydonhenry(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2015
Heard Amaechi failed d screaning... Hope he'l b allowed 2 carry over

1 Like

Re: See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS by McKren(m): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Anytime this side of Xmas will do for the announcement of ministers #sarcasm

What a dullard of a President!
Re: See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS by deanoffaculty: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2015
donholy28:
Immediately I saw Oyinlola's name...I know say dem no screen wella
Na so joor! Make dem go screen wella. Upon the time wey dem waste to look for politicians wey no corrupt, OYINLOLA con show like James Bond.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram:look At What US Rapper Fat Joe Said / Diezeani Allison Madueke Dead. / Tweet:nigerians Remind Fani Kayode What He Said About Goodluck Jonathan Years BK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.