Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,323 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test (3885 Views)

Innjoo Halo Plus Discussion Thread / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by MissTechy(f): 5:47am On Sep 15, 2015
Yay guys I wanted to see how well the InnJoo Halo's 1GB ram can take me, I decided to put it through a series of tests which includes a Gaming, Multitasking, Battery and Heat Test - I played the following games on the InnJoo Halo along other apps: Modern Combat, Need for speed, Batman - Dark Knight rises, Despicable Me as well as other systems apps. Do check out the video and tell me what you think. Thanks: -*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BflHvBA7AdA

Also check out my blog - misstechy. com for a full review.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by Deardeals: 5:57am On Sep 15, 2015
is that the latest injoo phone? what's the battery capacity and how much?
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by MissTechy(f): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2015
Deardeals:
is that the latest injoo phone? what's the battery capacity and how much?

Battery capacity 3200mAh, pricce N14,000
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 15, 2015
the battery life is the only thing I see

And why do this InnJoo company keep dishing out lies when they want to launch a product. I thought they said this Halo has lollipop out of the box. smh na wa o
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by invisibility: 6:32am On Sep 15, 2015
MissTechy:
Yay guys I wanted to see how well the InnJoo Halo's 1GB ram can take me, I decided to put it through a series of tests which includes a Gaming, Multitasking, Battery and Heat Test - I played the following games on the InnJoo Halo along other apps: Modern Combat, Need for speed, Batman - Dark Knight rises, Despicable Me as well as other systems apps. Do check out the video and tell me what you think. Thanks: -*

Please can you give us a short summary of the results of the battery life after heavy usage.
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by DoroBen: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmn nice one,

Cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by DoroBen: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2015
invisibility:

Please can you give us a short summary of the results of the battery life after heavy usage.

If she says it, what is the point of her doing the video
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by DoroBen: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2015
MissTechy the fact that you are taking your video to another level especially with the way you use the thermometer gun and the songs you use makes me proud of you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by Irelokeh(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2015
Wow misstechy nice review my friend wants to get this phone,i think he would be happy to watch this
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by khattab008: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2015
because not everybody can watch the video

DoroBen:

If she says it, what is the point of her doing the video
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by bufness(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2015
MissTechy:

misstechy have been trying to subscribe to your blog, i cant find the subscrice label on your blog
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by DoroBen: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
bufness:
misstechy have been trying to subscribe to your blog, i cant find the subscrice label on your blog

She probably didn't see the need to put it .. misstechy biko put it oh
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by MissTechy(f): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
bufness:

I didn't place it but I would now sorry about that
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by MissTechy(f): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Irelokeh:
Wow misstechy nice review my friend wants to get this phone,i think he would be happy to watch this

Thank you so much
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by MissTechy(f): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
DoroBen:
MissTechy the fact that you are taking your video to another level especially with the way you use the thermometer gun and the songs you use makes me proud of you

Thank you for your support
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by iheanyi40(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
is d fone out aldy ?
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by MissTechy(f): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
iheanyi40:
is d fone out aldy ?
Yeah but it is sold out on jumia
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by Danova(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
DoroBen:
Daddy!!
Longtime misstechy...
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
MissTechy:

Hello misstechy,I have been waiting for this phone for 2 weeks now.I was a bit suprised,when I discovered you were holding the phone.pls can you give me a link to ordering the phone,...waiting.....
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by MissTechy(f): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
rev14vs11:

Hello misstechy,I have been waiting for this phone for 2 weeks now.I was a bit suprised,when I discovered you were holding the phone.pls can you give me a link to ordering the phone,...waiting.....

Err it is on jumia but sold out at the moment.. You should give it some time so they can restock
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by DoroBen: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
MissTechy:

Thank you for your support
always
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by iheanyi40(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
misstechy ya voice swit sha, BTW wahz d name of d oda fone u used 4 d stopwatch
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by Lovelynature(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
MissTechy:

Miss Techy, what is your conclusion about the phone. Are you satisfied by its features? What is your view? Can you please post it here as network doesn't allow some people watch the video. More light from other users of Innjoo halo is also appreciated, because many are really waiting for this phone.
Re: Check Out The Innjoo Halo In A Mulitasking, Battery & Heat Test by AJtheGeniuS(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge / Infinix Android 14 Features Unveiled!!! / Is It Porsible To Watch Dstv On My Nokia E71 And E63: Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.